Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Get some upskirts between those thick thighs and show them to her, then blackmail to get my dick sucked.

i see you too are a thigh man.

I would love to see her spread her legs and play with her pussy.

wwyd

Pop her anal cherry. Hope she wouldn't like it.

my gf knows what she wants you to do... ;)

I'd fuck the one on the right, while making the blonde ride her face until I'm ready to cum all over the two of them

I'd tell the left one to get on her knees and face fuck her. I wanna see this face all messed up

both - fuck one while making the other make her friend cum then invite you or a friend to cum fuck them in every hole they'd beg me/us to stop but it wouldn't happen

fuck that pretty mouth then pin her down and properly facefuck her then tied up, slapped, and abused

sweet fucking jesus I'd cum on those fucking faces

i''d have to keep them as sexslaves / fuckdolls, they'd be allowed breaks to make themselves look pretty, dress up how i told them, apply makeup ready for the next fucking

I'd hogtie that slut and fuck her face untili eventually flip her and demolish her pussy. I'd shoot a load on her face of course, make the slut lick it off

wwyd?

kidnap, gag, tie, slap and abuse their bodies into submission, then fuck till one of us drops

how would you use her?

I would gather at few friends, all guys with decent sized cocks. We would have her come over. Once she arrived, she would get on her knees. We would all gather around her, pull out our cocks, and start trading her mouth back and forth. We would fuck her face
Once we had played around with her mouth enough, we would make her airtight, giving her three cocks all at once. she tries to scream as her ass, pussy, and mouth were filled with cock at the same time.
Once we had all gotten a turn at each hole, guys would begin unloading in her and on her. On her face, in her ass, and alot in her pussy. Then we would send her home to you dripping in cum

Wwyd to my wife to be? she has been gangbanged before.

I'd fuck her deeply against a wall. After cumming a few times inside her cunt, I'd tell her to lick my cock clean.

drug her while she's alone in the office worked, then rape her hot body for all it's worth

I wouldn't share that ass with others. I'd fuck her from behind for hours, leaving her pussy as a total mess.

my GF wwyd?

tell her not to EVER get a tit job then fuck her brains out pinning her back and drilling her pussy and sucking her lil tits

more.

wwyd Sup Forums?

moar?

Is her poster here?

sup

She's been making me horny lately!

When did you save her?

man it would be abusive and violent and so much fun

I've only really had the first pic for a while. iirc. I saved these ones yesterday.

how do you know, that she worked in an office? Please go on!

Short chicks FTW!

that was purely a lucky guess, wait until she's working late, stay behind, offer to get her a drink, drug it to hell, wait patiently, eventually passes out, winner, start exploring her body, first through her clothing, feeling her up, sliding up or off her skirt/whatever she's wearing, feeling her tits, her cunt, rubbing my cock against her face and body and now hard, she needs to get fucked, very much i'm sure against her will

want her album?

gb happened this new years eve. 3strangers plus me. One of the guys came inside her. Luckily he was clean and shes on the pill and got tested afterwards. Was hot af seeing her getting fucked.

Mmm yes please... I'd want to spend some time with her pics fairly soon.

hot. more?

tie her up and fuck her every which way

The end is the best

imgur.com/a/IpMR7
forgot the link

k

Oh damn! Thanks user!
Want me to jerk to her tonight?

you do whatever you want

Sounds good to me!

bump

Asian slut. Wwyd

love a preggo slut, and i'd love to force myself on her while preg, pound her

Same one

I love her thighs

bump

What would you do to her!?!?!?

atomic nuke, scorched earth

id like to pound you fagget

die sieht so aus als würde sie sich gerne ficken lassen^^....
hope you do that?

kek