Why do people get foot fetishes? i'm not judging, just wondering what specifically...

why do people get foot fetishes? i'm not judging, just wondering what specifically, or what thoughts about it excites you?

I've never understood this either

Footfag here. My honest explanation is that I really don't know. So far, modern science has determined that t has something to do with how the brain is wired.

Typically, signals that are sent to the brain n regards to feet, and in regards to erotic stimuli travel across parallel 'wires' that are in very close proximity to each other in the central nervous system

not a damn clue
feet are usually neutral or repulsive

It's not all girl feet.

And in some cases those wires get crossed, from birth I would imagine. In that scenario, it's only a matter of time before that person finds something sexually stimulating in regards to feet, and from there the fetish begins to manifest

for me, i think the reasoning for liking it is more like having to degrade myself

Because they're so virginal and clueless about sex they can't tell an erogenous zone from an elephant.

Me personally, I think it started towards the end of elementary school / beginning of middle school for me. Seeing hot young female teachers wearing stockings/nylons and heels that showed off their legs and asses. Once puberty hit it was pretty much my thing.

Same reason I get a belly button fetish

Virgin detected

Truthfully, I don't see any reason why there cant't be anything attractive about a pair of clean, well-kept, beautiful bare feet. That being said, awful lot of judgmental asshats in this thread who need to check themselves. Everyone has their fetish, why tf do footfags have to take all this shit from people who probably beat their dicks to furry/vore/incest/borderline outlandish shit? Fucking hypocrites

Its possible only a few people have that fetish and everyone else just wants to be included. Plus its easier to have a bitch post her feet.

For me it would be because she enjoys it.
The only thing I get out of it is the submissive humiliation aspect of kissing her feet.
So it kinda works out.

medfag here

foot fetishes usually develop due to the fact that the part of the brain that operates the legs and how to walk is very close to the same area of the brain that is associated with sexual arousal. Sometimes people will have stronger connections in the brain in that area and can usually lead to what we know as a foot fetish

Eat shit

>projecting this hard

satin likes bellybuttons too

Jeez, I reckon it started at a really young age. I seem to remember being fascinated by my teachers painted toenails in open-toed sandals. I also remember playing in my parents wardrobe and messing with my moms shoes. That fascination stayed, but it didn't turn into a sexual fetish until way after I lost my virginity.

But to me, it's something more than just sexual - I seem to get deep feelings of connection and contentment. If a girl lets me mess with her feet, I'm deeply on the road to being totally smitten. Kind of like Pavlov's dog reaction.

It's the result of beta males who never mustered up the balls to look at a set of tits while they were developing sexually

Your tears are delicious.

>she's on a bed
>rolling around
>toenails painted
>soles of feet
>asshole
>honeypot
>hair falling down back
>soles of feet
>she turns around and giggles
>ass jiggles
>asshole winks
>soles of feet

thas why

/thread

Some fetishes develop from life experiences as a kid, i.e. I'm fairly certain my attraction to glasses (though I wouldn't call it a fetish as such) comes from the fact my mum wears them and the whole Freud thing about men being attracted to their mothers, or at least seeing attributes possessed by their mothers as attractive or normal. But yeah, feet is the specific way our brains are wired

Imma need you to reach way up inside your ass, pull that stick out, and fuck ur mom with it

wash my feet

Nice groomed, pedicured feet are a must. I dont have a fetish but its a deal breaker for me if you dont keep your feet in good order. Also, when the 2nd toe is longer than the big toe, that shit bothers me

For me it's all about submitting to a woman. I like to be dominated and humiliated. Simple as that.

>a set of tits
>Implying that tits are sexual organs.

Tits are for feeding babies, you moron. You have a fetish just like every other titty fetishist.

Holy shit now I see that people here are really dumb

Feet = Hidden part of body (mostly)
Genitals = Hidden part of body
Feet=Genitals

It's one of the simplest associations our mind does

I remember when I first realized I had a foot fetish
I was in 6th grade and this chick who wasn't really that hot (probably a total smoke show now) suddenly caught my eye. I was looking at her legs and her skin looked so soft. I noticed she was wearing sandals and saw her toenails were painted orange. I was overcome with the desire to smell or taste her feet and later I went home and fapped thinking about her putting her feet in my face
Footfag ever since, never looked back

I like to own a woman from asshole to shoesole- and the upper part too I guess.

Crazy how we go two totally different ways doin the same thing. I mean you're probly in a dog collar, and buttplug but y'know- the suckin toes part-

Dubs. Huh, never really thought about it like that

its really simple. feet are so incredibly beautiful. the smell, and taste of a hot girls sweaty feet is the strongest desire i have. theyre so goddamn cute, especially when they have little toes. i also love when a girl knows im a slave to her and her feet.

It's a hypnosis marker, a cruel joke. Victims don't know this though, they think it's a genuine desire brought about by their own taste.

Oh no I'm not really into toys and gear and stuff. I'm all about kissing my girls feet and ass. That's it. I like to be degraded but just to a certain extent. I don't like to be put in physical pain or cages or some shit. I just like to be commanded and being submissive. No punishments or something.

The only cruel joke is your mother not finishing you off with a coat hanger

Never seen an asshoke wink at me but I'll make sure to catch that next time