Why did yuros unironically let an American dominate their favorite sport?

Why did yuros unironically let an American dominate their favorite sport?

>white people dabbing

Awful dab, his head isn't low enough and his back arm isn't high enough. I don't see how people think he can compete with other dabbers in Europe.

>he actually thinks Pulisic is better than any other player
FUCKING KEK
I have no problems betting my life on it that you can't even remember what his team is

True, he cant even graduate dab university

Can't wait for this cunt to become world class and every discussion about him being derailed into whether he is american or croatian. I mean he definitely is swarthy enough to pass as a local in croatia but fucker is american, deal /w it

Of course its all a hypothetical he might not amount to anything.

I watch lot of football tv shows and I have never heard of him outside of this website

Do Americans unironically believe he's any good or it's just another "pretending" to be retarded American prank?

he also is swarthy enough to pass as a local in america

Germany too why dodge around it?

And no its not a refo meme.

yes

Russia is white though

Has he even done anything in the past few weeks?

I never said he wouldn't pass here either, Russia is a big country, but at least we aren't gypsies like croatia

Also much higher percentage of pink skin rather than light brown and yellow like you germans

Scored last weekend and missed the weekday game with an injury.

Good post.

that's a bad dab

i hope plays well alongside lando dynovan and freddy edu

is this the iceman i was hearing about?

>dab

welcome to manchester

i can imagine ed woodward and the scouts watching youtube compilations of his dabs as we speak

manure's dab shit has seriously gotten cringy

>Messi's descent in to madness coincides with Pulisic's slow rise towards GOATdom

Can't be a coincidence. Messi has recognized that Pulisic is his eventual successor, and it's caused him to have an early mid-life crisis.

Cuckmond

Messi by Pulisic's current age had already won a treble with his club. Pulisic still plays for fucking Dortmund

There won't be a new Messi for at least 50 years

>not tricking Americans into liking your sport by occasionally letting them get far in a tourney and having talking up their meme player for maximum shekels

it's like you don't even jew, america-kun

>Dominate
Literally who?

CIS WHITE MALE

We make it with the NT

The absolute madmen even hosted the Cup and they got rekt 4-0 by Messi

t. Marat Ahmedov

He's had by far the most promising start to a futbol career of any American ever, and for a nation of over 330 million people and shitloads of money that has never had anyone even close to World Class status, it's obviously a perfect storm for extreme hype.

Messi also has always played for fucking Barca

>copa amerchicano

nobody cares about that, m8, it's all about the world cup

same here

Because he's good since he's 15

Americans also hosted a WC...

It was ironically, in fact

markets weren't ready then, my black friend

The fuck are you talking about

There have been rumors that Barca has been eyeing Pulisic and preparing to make an offer. Obviously they are getting ready to replace Messi.

This country only very recently gained a passing interest in soccer.

If some miracle run happened now then people would care but 20 years ago, no one did.

They don't even play in the same position

Notice how butthurt the Argenegro posters are getting ITT. Clearly they too know that Pulisic is about to replace Messi.

Hosting a WC has nothing to do with having good players

Russia, South Africa, Mexico and Qatar suck

Doesn't matter. Can't have two players like that on the same team or else Messi will get jealous that Pulisic is stealing all his thunder, and become a detriment to the team. It would be like having TSUUUUUUU and Messi trying to play along side each other.

t. nigger

>There won't be a new Messi for at least 50 years

Maradona was better than Messi in every sense. yet somehow media has blow up Messi to be the best ever

In less than 10 years another players is gonna be worse than Messi and hailed as better than him

""""""american"""""""

It's just something idiots always say to make themselves feel like they are special and born at a time to witness a player that nobody else will ever witness. Happens in literally every sport.

>There will never be another QB like Joe Montana
... Until Tom Brady
>There will never be another player capable of challenging Jordan
... Until LeBron
>Baseball will never produce another GOAT
... Until Trout and Kershaw

Literally who?

>unitedstatian
More exactly a yugoslav

so she prefers Argentinian men?

good b8

Congratulation, now after every third world country with a 5 mil pop had some people play in top europe leagues, it is finally time for some amerifat to have alteast one player here.

He will be playing for Barca once messi retires so he can take his place

Amerifats are reaching Mexican levels of delusion.

Untermensch pls, Russians are Mongol rape babies

Lmao, fat Yanks believe this. Shouldn't you be doing forskin stretching exercises to regain what the jew stole from you?

>black people not dying from sniffing their own pits

>and shitloads of money

Who is this slav looking cunt?

Pulisic will be the reason Messi retires

because they want to win

>pulisic
>american

Wew led aren't you cute

>announcer: I was just waiting for Lionel Messi to claim offsides
lel

You're retarded. Sports stars are continually getting better. If you placed prime Maradona in the modern game he wouldn't be anywhere near a top club.

>Claiming a player who would rather play for another country

How cucked can you get lmao

Messi: "Pulisic is the player who will break all my records"

Never heard of him

If Chile had a player like Pulisic we would win the fucking WC.

Americans are fucking lucky

what's with this Pulisuck overhype?
it's a regular player, nothing excepcional or marvelous

it's because he's murrilard?

He's already miles better than Chicarito 2bh, there's mo need to be mad Juan

Not better than jimenez though
also

Bala Salinas > Pulisuck

>dominate
>Play for Dortmund

Pick one