Post them anyway

how bou dah

How do we know that's her?

not her, these tits are WAY to small

these have been exposed as fake.

lrn2pushupbra

dont worry she'll be ob blacked.com when she turns 18

Can someone post an erotic story about her please

u cant push up a cups into d u fucking retard.
get outside and actually cast ur eyes on a female that isnt ur mum u fucking virgin.

again, lrn2pushup bra, literally its function.

a506x4yr

Cola

calling FBI NOW

I once snorted coke off a niggers dick and also got pregnant by age 16 now living in a 30 dollar a night hotel. While i blow the care taker to pay my rent
How bou dah!

>a506x4yr
404? Or am I retarded?

.io/r/a506x4yr

lookalike

NOT

Cash Me Outside Chick

Then she's still tight

>.io/r/a506x4yr
ahh, it's empty

>.io/r/a506x4yr

this aint without mother site. what is it?

Anyone gonna upload her nudes in it?

All aboard the Sup Forums Party Van!

again... u cant make a cups into d cups using a push up bra... in op the girl clearly has d cups... in ur pic of the flat chested korean boy has a cups... a push up bra could NEVER be able to make that chest even remotely look like ops
seriously go outside kid.

my pic? what pic have i posted? you don't know what youre talking about at all here buddy. google push up bras and have a learn.

Who has her compilation? C'mon Sup Forumsros

the pic ur so set on defending. and look... dont fucking google... go outside fucking hell ur a virgin.

Was she twerking?

THICCC

Sadly, no

Isn't this the little bitch that was on Dr. Phil? In fact wasn't she on a new episode today? Same chick right? Or do I have my underage whores mixed up?

Kid the only virgin here is you who doesnt understand what a bombshell bra is that takes high A cups to low D cups. You need to stop being such a virgin faggot and actually understand womens breasts. Which this young child has none of.

Look at the pair of tits in the middle picture here There is no way this pair of tits could create that type of drop that is being displayed. the other user is correct. kys

So many virgins who have never seen a real pair of tits. Its astounding.

Those tits are phenomenal

Im not sure if im gonna be able to hold back if this is was my little girl is gonna turn into in this post feminist bullshit world. If she's gonna start acting like a slut when she's only 12 im gonna treat her like one.

read also bombshell bras do 2 cup sizes MAX, get a clue faggot

Lmao these two pics alone prove that shes wearing a bombshell. Flat chested no tits to magical knockers. You people are fucking legitimately retarded.

this cunt thinks all tits are the same hahhaha

So a 38 A could go to a 32 D, youre so fucking edgy for literally not know what the fuck youre talking about. Dont trip and fall kiddo you may cut yourself.

Stop fucking arguing about her tits and post them instead you stupid fucks.

more pics

it makes small saggy looking tittes into 10/10 breadwinners. But like all presents from grandma they immediately lose value as soon as unwrapped

vola

I honestly just need to see those titties and see her suck a dick and i can die happy.

someone post her tits I know they're out there

2 cup sizes - a b c d... okay i didn't realise i was arguing with a retard, my mistake.

Bump

We need some x rays or shoops

Can post her "leaked nudes" if you guys answer

it must hurt ur little head that not only did u lose and Hillary won, but now u dont even know what boobs are... might as well just kill urself now and get it over with lefty snowflake.

No just somebody that understands bra sizes you stupid faggot. Women will go from a high numbered letter size and and go to a higher letter lower number. Im sorry youre to fucking stupid to get this. So lets say she was a 42 A? Shes not a 32 D.

You can still feel it but you can't move it, and depending on where the break is you can feel the disconnected bone.

This needs to be x-rayed

imgur.com/a/13bFA

Youre the kind of cuck Donald is building the wall for, you think a 12 year old with an oversized bra has tits. I genuinely feel sorry for the first female that lets you touch them.

Do you want them on the vola?

Post them in vola

>imgur.com/a/13bFA

Yes

>12 year old
>oversized bra
>cuck

so much wrong in this post

OH GOD NO!

Can't X-ray when a bra is worn

this

Vola has been posted