*fart*

ENOUGH

o hai it's that time of year again

Quit posting this shit you worthless fucking furfag

I'm pretty sure Starbucks doesn't allow open carry

sauce or more?

*Fuck off*

Why don't you always start the thread with *farts*

Are you into farting? That's a disgusting fetish, I'm not even criticizing you for being a furry. It's just the fact that you're a furry who is into farting, which is gross.

wait, guys, isn't this gay?

Just STFU and contribute to the Gay Fur or GTFO. Never understood why people stick around and wait for these threads and comment bad things as soon as they appear.
If you no like... go away.

fags ..i like the real deal

>cannot give consent
>not rape
choose one

doesn't kick you to death and milks your cock for all it has

>taking advantage of natural physiological responses
>giving consent

they love it whats the issue

With what we already do to animals I honestly just say fuck it to bestiality, i'm not into it, and I don't think it's right, but honestly if we're going to sit here and mass breed animals only to torture them until we chop them up for food and artificially inseminate them anyway, then why not let people fuck them?

if you're okay with being an animal rapist, that's your burden. including the possibility of legal issues.

i dont think Sup Forums is the place for you ..possibly try reddit

im not here to debate legal issues, im calling user an animal rapist.

so is it rape when other animals of the same species do it ..i dont see any consent when they mount and fuck

Fair enough, i'm just saying your statement loses some kick when you consider how we treat animals we don't consider pets, and even as such, in today's world.

why not post on trash?

does all animal copulation equate to rape? no.
can rape happen within nature? yes.
does the human legal system apply to the animal kingdom? no, it's main focus is the regulation and correction of human behavior, even if that correction extends to the animals. Such as animals being put down for becoming violent, which the state attempts to maintain a monopoly on at all times for the sake of legitimacy.

in todays world, animals are property, not people. until animals are properly recognized as such and gain rights of their own which are enforced by the state, you are not in any position to judge how people utilize their property. none of this makes you any less than an animal fucker and a rapist.

lol this is so goddamn gay.
but this thread is giving me some keks

I don't think anyone cares but at reddit someone might and you can agree together. Here you are just screaming at a brick wall of not caring what you think. Furry threads have been on this board since Sup Forums started and your little whinny ass isn't going to change one tiny iota of a difference.

i am a furry but i despise zoophiles

nice double dubs furfag

I get it but no one cares. I may agree but it ain't changing. Save your energy for something better that might be worth your time.

If you enjoy furry with realistic style knot cocks and horse cocks and so on then at least part of tou is sexually attracted to that type of animals genitals
If you disagree you are simply still in denial about wanting that knot in your bum bum

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Beastiality is legal in 11 US states, deciminalized in many others, and legal in many other 1st world European counties as well and has been relatively common practice throughout history.

I know I wont convince you but 9 times out of ten animals literally dont give a shit if you fuck them. They are wired to stay alive and fuck. If an animal doesn't resist you when you try to fuck it, it is fine with it.