Why does the left prefer muslims over christians?

Why does the left prefer muslims over christians?

bump

Actual good question. I'm curious too so bump

because jews

It's cause Jews are just fucked up

Samefag kys

They're exotic and not from America

They doesn't. Just because you don't hate something doesn't mean you have a fetish for it.

Samefag as who nigger?

They don't; I fucking despise Islam, it is objectively worse than Christianity. Islam is an ideology, not a race and I am within my right to criticise it. It is the most oppressing modern religion, it disgusts me.
I am a liberal.

Because muslims are controversial in western societies and christians aren't

I don't get it; muslim ruled countries are literally the patriarchy that sjws are claiming the west tp be; probably related with the shitty theory, that more rapefugees are better cuz "multiculturalism"

kys

Why have so many of these threads been created at the same time?

Because Judeo-Christian civilization is actually still accomplishing things. It's the same reason why the western left abandoned the communist movement when the Soviets actually launched shit into space, and when China actually began accomplishing things.

It's this psychological complex that hates the concept of success to the extent that they support anything that isn't successful as long as it is in contravention to successful things.

Why are you shilling and why have you made the same thread multiple times, at the same time?

nope

because they are all suicidal cucks

Christians don't like killing babies, unlike muslims and libtards

Why do samefags samefag?

The world may never know...

The left prefers Muslims because the left hates Israel. The left hates Israel because the left hates the United States, who is friends with Israel.

ffs we only need one of these threads at a time

fuck off back to /pol twelvie

OP is an obsessed faggot

Hollywood and the media in general have been raging against Christianity for as long as I have been around. They also promote tolerance for all races and religions at the same time which is hypocritical.

Painting all liberals with the same brush stroke isn't fair but I would say 90% of them are sheep that are easily controlled by the media.

The media being controlled by Jews is a theory I see a lot of around here. That would explain why they hate Christianity so much and yet push for multi cultures and interracial relationships. On the other hand it could just be big brother's attempt to have people come together and work things out. Christianity seems to have a power struggle with the government and especially the democratic media so it doesn't shock me that they would be targeted regularly by the liberal media at least.

Why do you need to have more than one of these threads?