youtube.com/watch?v=b7CUOa7wsd0
youtube.com/watch?v=WJSmJUpjEZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because its shit

>this was made by grown men and women

youtube.com/watch?v=0jfU7pw76ZE

/thread

It's already redditcore

I like the guys behind starbomb, but their stuff is like when your friends make music and you've got to pretend to enjoy it. Also, stand alone NSP is better

autismcore

1,) Sup Forums hates comedy music
2.) Sup Forums doesn't care about video games
3.) they are a comedy band yet they're not funny
4.) their music sucks
5.) they aren't even relevant to music in any way except they get youtube hits because mario is in the thumbnail

/thread

>Mario eats mushrooms LOL
Wtf Sup Forums you told me these guys were good

I have pretty low standards and shamelessly love a lot of dumb stuff but this might be the worst album I've ever heard. How the fuck does anyone like this?

Idk but their new single is pretty great

youtu.be/E1Xb6A8hnMs

>Also, stand alone NSP is better

Agreed. Overall most of their stuff is better if you look at it as friends dicking around rather than serious music. Although anything involving Egoraptor is just annoying.

Also Brian seems like a total bro.

I honestly find Ninja Sex Party's earlier stuff to be entertaining, but Star Bomb is just too much. Simply too cringey to enjoy. Rapping about generic videogame tropes isn't funny.

It just sucks. Arin's "rapping" is just cringey and annoying as fuck and really drags the whole thing down, plus the songwriting is juvenile and unfunny, not to mention almost exclusively (or exclusively?) video game related. The composition is decent enough, but all the other shit makes it unlistenable to anyone but Game Grumps/NSP fans. On that note, NSP sucks ass for the most part as well, although I was pleasantly surprised by 6969, which I thought was very good, probably the best thing they put out in 4 years.

Its always really sad when someone thinks they're a rapper just because they can say jokes that end in a rhyme.

The animation is pretty great, the music sucks though. Are people seriously just now discovering starbomb? I remember thinking 'huh, that's kinda funny' when I first saw it but it's essentially the same joke in the same song over and over. 'Hmmm... I wonder what it would be like if video game characters were overtly sexual' is a concept that's been done to death.

The thing is, juvenile humor can be done well, but here it isn't. Even some Smosh videos are better than starbomb.

Brb gonna kill myself

Well obviously Sup Forums doesn't care about video games, this is a music board and not a video games board. And Sup Forums likes Ween but I think that's as far as they like comedy bands. Rest of the points are indisputable

Thats because Ween doesn't tell jokes, Their music is the joke, but in a good way

I would rather listen to Smosh "rap" about video games than Egoraptor "rap" about video games

Becasue it's Autistic video game music for children.

How in the ever loving fuck does that video have 30 million views?

The Pokemon song was a good novelty song but only because of the animation

>juvenile humor can be done well

True, but like you said it clearly isn't done well here. Starbomb kind of breaks my heart, tb completely h. I remember hearing the first sample of their pokemon song from the first album and when it got to Danny's chorus I loved it, but I couldn't stand Arin's bullshit rapping. I feel like it would be better if it was just Danny singing, but I guess it would just be NSP then.

>for children

Sadly, that's not true at all. It was made for Game Grumps and NSP fans, which believe it or not, are mostly adults.

I don't believe it

And im assuming you are making that up completely

GG has a huge audience with children in their 10s, and a large audience of children in their 20s.

Also i loved this shit when i was 14

dude my dick lmao

Technically, Game Grumps is for adults because they curse and make sex jokes.

How fucking old are you?

That is the very definition of Youtube content made for children

Game Grumps have been around since 2012. If he was 14 then he would be 19 now. Which makes perfect sense since this board's traffic mostly comes from the 17-24 age range.

The adult content technically makes it not for children.

Crashervania is a fun song desu

none of you lets play faggots are real musicians so get the fuck out Aryn and stop self promoting here, nobody else gives a shit about your failing art project

i said fuck and talked about dick when i was like 11 im sure everyone else did too. its shit for kids/manchildren and their music blows cock

Danny is a real musician though he's been making music since like 2003

Danny's old band Skyhill is comfy though.

No it doesn't. Youtube doesn't age restrict it, you're thinking in terms of tv's subjective ratings and not who the humor actually appeals to. That being said the both teens and adults like game grumps.

>I said fuck and talked about dick when I was 11

That doesn't mean it was appropriate for children.

>it's shit for kids/manchildren and their music blows cock

And this is relevant how? Were you under the impression that I enjoyed their music?

I like game grumps, but yeah Starbomb is pretty mediocre. Also, Danny is qt as fuck.

Also, you people seem to be underage, why the hate against grown people?

>that thumbnail
yeah I'm not watching that

Would you want your 10 year old listening to grown men rambling randomly about their dicks/sex life and swearing all day?

inb4 someone mentions hip hop

almost resubbed to game grumps because of doodle doods but then I realized that the other content was still garbage

adults think its acceptable to cling to their childhood hobbies. this is bad for culture

This
youtube.com/watch?v=DmOsB_1HVX4

weird al is also generally liked around here.

No, but that doesn't mean that they don't listen to it anyway. Are you dense? I'm not saying they specifically targeted kids but kids and adults with a childish sense of humor are the people watching that form of entertainment. It's pretty well known that 12 year old enjoy jokes about boobs and boners, kids have always been into '''''adult'''' humor.

Weird Al is patrician but that's because he is actually clever and has musical talent.

Some of the recent one offs are still worth watching, specifically the CDI mini golf game

Sup Forums has really gone downhill huh..
i blame reddit/facebook users

????
everyone is saying it's shit

DUDE BONERS LMAO

The chorus sounds nice and Peach is cute. I think it's ok. Not close to the cringe that's out there.

>children in their 20s
I actually like game grumps but this made me laugh

Wow this is actually not bad

jesus fucking christ
this era of youtube

>Theoretical physicist
>Worked at Harvard and MIT
>Voluntarily left that to work on NSP and Starbomb

Why

They'd be more listenable if Brian, who I assume is the sole guy behind the production, would leave and they got literally anyone else.

Any video game related songs are cringey, but their covers aren't that bad. Personally think this music video is super comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7CUOa7wsd0

That Simpsons episode was also fucking hilarious. Maybe I should just check out OneyPlays instead.

Doesn't Dan Avidan talk about having literal high functioning autism in one of their Wind Waker videos?

Absolutely check them out, they're great.
Their Kingdom Hearts episode "Hypothetical Dictator" is amazing.

You definitely should
just know that they do better with some games than others

>preordered a signed copy of their first album immediately after they announced it
>listened to it once and never will again

I mean...I guess it's kind of cool having something that's been signed by them but holy shit. I don't know why I'm allowed to have money.

Okay lemme explain something
kino
>aeroplane
film
>heroes
movie
>damn
flick
>anything star bomb

Who has the pic where he listed his credentials in a science textbook and included game grumps

Have you heard Dan's other band?

youtube.com/watch?v=WJSmJUpjEZw

No, he talks about having depression. You listened to Sup Forums, didn't you?

thats not awful to be honest

it's probably more fun

Why doesn't Dan ever talk about these on GG? Prolly the same reason why Joji keeps his shit separate from Filthy Frank

they know their audience

>because its shit
That's never stopped Sup Forumscore before.

Star Bomb and YouTube musicians in general are more like TV movies than anything tho

Danny's embraced Skyhill, he even reached out to the other guy in it and made a new song.
He prefers to keep a distance from Northern Hues though

*Straight to DVD Movies

one of the members of this group is in his 40s and another is nearing 40

and he gets more pussy than you ever will in your life

Boipussy

>30 million fucking views

You can't be over 18 and like this album, unless you're a massive pleb.

Sup Forumscore is stuff that is talked about so much on the board that it's an integral part of it's culture. I've literally never even seen someone bring up Starbomb here before.

He does talk about them on GG