Do liberals deserve just as much blame as Muslims for destroying the World ?

Do liberals deserve just as much blame as Muslims for destroying the World ?

Yes

did your resize that in pain hoping it would just magically add definition? do you even know who bill bukley or the dude in your pic are? can you quit smoking crack before you start threads? a jihad on your infidelic house would greatly improve the world right now, faggot

No, right wing corporatist retards do.

Exhibit B.

Republicans are subhuman filth.

No, it's just good old fashioned stupidity, the kind that OP is afflicted with.

>overarmed
That's not a thing.

>Destruction of culture
>Destruction of jobs
>Destruction of skilled labor
>Destruction of legislative equality
>Inciting a race war
>Inciting a gender war
>Encouraging mental illness
More. I didn't even want to get involved, and now it's required-- I'll always hate them for that.

>Overly armed
They can still only use one

They deserve more and don't call them liberals they are progressives

2016: the year a handful of retards were crying SO hard about the tiny minority of college-aged SJWs who have no power to being with that they thought it might be a good idea to hand the US government to actual tinfoil hat-wearing Nazis and an unstable, illiterate orangutan.

Year of the Great Right Butthurtening.
2017: MAKE AMERICAN INTELLIGENT AGAIN.

Here's the deal, donations are supposed to be voluntary. Our government was invented to work like a church. If you like the community, you like the values, you like the people, and are rich, you should donate. But the idea that you own anything, and men with guns should rob you, is retarded, no matter how rich you are. The rich have money because they earned it, fair and square. You may say I go against my own interest if I'm not rich and that may be true, but it still doesn't make theft right. Even if theft works, even if theft is desirable, it is still immoral.

Yes, the federal government takes money and gives the people shit they don't need, like overpriced abortion clinics, abhorrent public schools, and so on. If the government invested in infrastructure, then you could claim we take more than we give, but your argument is bullshit. And your government knows it's bullshit, and this is why they shut up and lets a loser like you do their dirty work.

What's it like lying to yourselves and being totally delusional of reality?

First post best post

I'd actually rather western civilization collapses than let Hillary claim power for power's own sake. You should have helped Bernie and that melancholy and uninteresting republican one.

You're so fucking stupid it's actually quite alarming.
>the rich are rich because they earned it

BA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAAHAHAA!

so you'd rather let an impotent old billionaire who's bored with his money claim power for power's own sake?

The more tantrums you throw, the bigger the backlash. You petulant children should have figured this out by now.

Yes. They are children chasing what feels good and what makes them feel like heroes instead of accepting reality. There are no more dangerous people than those doing evil believing they are doing good.

(you)

the more lies your guy tells, the bigger the backlash. That tiny-handed rapist is not going to make it through 1 term.

>insults
>psychotic laughter
Am I supposed to consider your "arguments" convincing?

/thread

op liberals are cowards they know Muslims are taking over the world but liberals think if they are nice to these goat fuckers they will be spared death . The biggest liberal alive George Soros sold his fellow Jews to the nazis out of fear and greed . When it comes to politics goat fuckers have more in common with republicans then democraps but democrats are just cunts

>Do liberals deserve just as much blame as Muslims for destroying the World ?

Yes. 8 years of weak leadership from Obama. Example: "red line in the sand" ultimatum given to Syria. Syria takes a shit on it and keeps going. Obama does nothing. Example: apology tour. Example: doing nothing to stop Russia. Example: pulling troops out of Iraq early in order to score points in your reelection campaign, creating a power vacuum that ISIS fills. Example: starting a race war back home for the purposes of keeping your base feeling like victims.

I would say the same quote about conservatives but they don't even pretend they're willing to hear other views.

ooooh someone took econ 101 recently and thinks that's the alpha and omega of economics.

Rekt thread please? I just reset my phone I need to restock
(Pic unrelated)

so...remind me where ISIS came from?

Pic of a muslim drone over Washington. Blame the Liberals.

Paid to post this shit every day or what?

You do realize this is false right ?

from every crountry.

russia:
>we stronker
>we better
>take isis villages
>play concerto because FUCK YEAH RUSH B

2 weeks later

>isis destroyed more stuff
>isis took villages back

The joke's on you, nigger, I didn't take such class. It seems pretty reasonable to me to call people hypocrites when they want a cut while screaming they are starving and want freedom. If the IRS were so concerned with starving kids, they would sell their guns to feed said kids.

>so...remind me where ISIS came from?

Yes, backpedal in time until you can find a Republican to blame. It doesn't work that way. ISIS was there, Obama knew it, and he still pulled out anyway. Can't blame that on Bush.

no, they came from Iraq retard.

more

See op
This liberal Jew is a transgender who's pissed he can't use the women's room cause his mother sucked his cock as a child and his father finger fucked him

lol it's really clear from that comment that your participation in education ended sometime around 3rd grade.

Gotta be careful with your terms OP.

Classical Liberals are the ones that founded this country and respect private property. But if your talking about the movement that started with Mussolini and FDR which was called Facism. But After Hitler gave that term a bad name, they started called them selves Progressives or Liberals. Yes. They are evil. Kill Millions have babys a year, and don't blink an eye.

The world hasn't been destroyed so your question doesn't make sense.

>calls recent history ancient history
Iraq Status of Forces Agreement, shit-for-brains

Nice delusion there kid sorry your liberal arts professor and tv people don't understand reality. Try reading an actual book by people who have lived in the real world and not pro communist ramblings. The TV lied to has been lying to you but you still think it's gods word coming out of it. Your types won't accept reality till it's kicking in your door though.

lmao LIBERALS are what made this world for you. What do you think the American Revolution was? It was liberal rebels vs conservative monarchies.

lol the majority of Americans still supported Hillary, that fact must burn real bad

90% of the red is more populated by animals than people.

Europe begs to differ

It would matter a lot to me if that's how you won an election in a Republic. All of Hillary's shills couldn't buy her the presidency.

>can't tell the difference between number of people and empty land

"hey everyone check out this image - it loudly proclaims my lack of understanding regarding population density"

Yea reality equals lies we know how much you hate it

The term liberal has changed since then

>Mattis
>unqualified

whatever you think about the others, Mattis the the most qualified for his position since Marshall

also

>(((Borowitz)))

Obviously, you did the fourth grade more times than me. I would hardly consider that an accomplishment, though.
You're right, what kind of a retard considers that the economy should be built bottom-up, when we all know Obama was the greatest economist and mathematician of all time?

Europe isn't destroyed either, retard.

Hey. He posted a PICTURE. A picture of a MAP. So SHUT UP.

reality? Like the millions of imaginary illegal votes? You're such a shill it's pathetic.

is it any wonder, then, that Repubs want to eviscerate public education? an educated populace is one that can think critically and understand their own interests with regard to politics and the economy. keeping people stupid is a pretty efficient way to rule them.

"hey everyone read my post, i loudly proclaims my lack of understanding why there is so much trump supporter"

kys

You are right. Liberalism has fucked up the whole world. Proletariat, unite!

Yeah all the illegals and delusional fags in California voted because my feels yeah hurts real bad stay in cuckifornia faggyon

Mattis was a Marine, and the Marines are faggots with thimble dicks.

republican countries?
what is that. republicans are only an american party

Was Obama half white or Black ?

oh look, someone slowed down and started typing carefully.

Remind me who approved federal reimbursement of planned parenthood, oh scholar of history/

ill kill myself once you learn how to spell buckaroo

Yes the antique farm equipment called niggers are a real problem if you want them you can have them

>uneducated people

what's that ? just every american. if you remove all trump supporter of course.

Elections are rigged he told you, you laughted and said he had to accept the result. Kys

>illegals

>voted

oh no it's retarded

the majority can go suck a dick

Really ? France ? Germany ? Italy ? Are you a Jew ?

average Trump supporter folks. They're too cowardly to be racist in public, but on the internet watch out!

lol but faggots like you cite the majority when it suits your purposes eh?

They deserve more blame. They are just using muslims to help them destroy the west and a more accurate term for what they actually are is cultural marxists.

Yes they fucking do. I have watched decent people turn into liberal cucked sjw's while they went to un i versity. Yes I am drunk, and yes I hate liberlas

I'm French and fuck off. Country is pretty fine, thank you very much.

MORE BLAME KILL ALL LIBRALS

Three places that still exist and one non-sequitur. Consider your point made, sir.

Gotta agree. Out of all the picks he was the least worry.
But then again, Im already rich and white and heavily invested in the defense industry so... good luck everybody else.

kek

Hahahahaha. Oh you just keep telling yourself that.

Yeah because pro humanity Liberty people are the ones that are being paid by Clinton and Soros types

I wonder how we could identify those elusive Soros types.

Yeah and Russia hack our voting machines that aren't hooked up to the internet. So do you have people tell you not to breath when your taking a bath or drinking water?

wowgreatpoint.png

Yeah because if we say anything resembling truth and reality in public you cuck crying machines call our jobs to get is fired. We work and have jobs unlike you fagguts

The great thing about this medium is that you can organize your thoughts and really consider the way in which you've chosen to express them before making them known to your audience. Take advantage. Sometime before your 13th birthday, perhaps.

lol

Your people can barely speak one language (your native one), and everybody is afraid of investing in your country out of fear that the government will fuck up the business.
For instance, let's say somebody wants to open a business in France. All the imbeciles will sue for gender and race discrimination, which are non-issues to begin with, and the business will close and they will have to pay reparations. Instead of treating investors as saviors, you treat them like invaders and they don't come anymore.
From your side, this looks good, you are keeping bad people out and you are preventing exploitation of the weak. But from the outside, your country seems insane and stupid.
You are effectively turning your country into Iran. Except, Iran was forced to be isolated form the outside. You are isolating yourselves from the inside, until you will ruin yourselves.
And you should be careful. If you go down that road, you might not come back. Isolationism is hard to cure. Just ask Cuba and Iran and North Korea if they will ever have a normal life in the next few decades (one generation).

You're acquitting your brethren admirably. By all means, continue using words.

Wow, kid.

Should've been Sanders vs Kasich, and the moment both of the grown ups who had actual experience were out of the running I accepted that America is full of fat, stupid, delusional celebrity worshiping cucks.

France is lost. Sweden will be next.