If you owned a movie theater, what sort of food would you serve? Me? I'd serve crab legs

If you owned a movie theater, what sort of food would you serve? Me? I'd serve crab legs.

The classics never go out of style.

Shrimp alfredo for sure

OP, that's stupid. Is that a joke?

You wouldn't even be able to concentrate on the film due to crablegs cracking all over the place like fucking twigs snapping in a bonfire

Soft boiled eggs with honey mustard

A nice few slices of 'go 'za

I'd have chocolate wonderfalls in every theater

The wife and I bring fifteen potato salad sandwiches on Hawaiian rolls in a ziplock bag, as well as a large Tupperware container of scrambled eggs & Mac and cheese with hot dog. Plus a hint of Tabasco for that little kick haha.

my local drive-in instituted a no-outside food policy, but anything that your bird of prey can catch is exempt.

my sea eagle brings me all the fresh crab legs I could ever want.

They serve crab legs at my local AMC. The surround sound is so high quality it's not an issue.
Are you stupid?

Does your wife's son enjoy the Tabasco sauce or is it too hot? Mine prefers Sriracha even though I tell him it's a meme sauce

do you bring your wife's son along with you?

Are you fucking retarded?

We all learnt how to eat from the crab legs in silence in my Tuscan elementary school.

Fucking Americants.

OP I'd have fried pigeon with sesame seeds and a honey mustard dressing.

>buffet
>kids sticking their dirty fucking hands in the chocolate fountaun
>lol let me take a picture im so random xD

Yes to both.
But for some reason he prefers deluxe-size snickers.

Was thinking of getting one of these but I also don't want to spook my falcon. Is there one that works just for gulls and not other birds?

Nacho hats and WWE Ice Cream Bars.

Pickles with all kinds of flavors and toppings. Every order also comes with a free bag of Sun Chips.

that's beautiful

animal crackers and caprisuns

Döner Kebab

Damm!!! im mexican and this is what "ignorant" people (what you'd call niggers) likem there is also some shit called dorilocos (crazy doritos) that are some shit doritos with corn, lemon and hot sauce also with other shit, its disgusting.

kek

Stop overdoing this meme you fucking idiot

It was funny because it didn't make sense, I get it you want to show your sophomore friends because you're all lol so randumb and you go on a big boy website.

what didn't you understand when the pop up said you must be 18 or older to post here?

Sophomore friends? Ha! Jokes on you, guy. I'm 35-years-old and I don't have any friends.

jokes on you you miserable cunt im your best friend in the world

>eating theatre food
You have 60 inches of colon to smuggle in whatever you want, use it.

Hug?

fuck you friend

*nods respectfully towards you*

Keep fighting the good fight m'sir, one day our board will finally be free of these damned memes and we can enjoy our GoT and Star Wars threads in piece

Ive never been inside a movie theater, how do robots get past the no-singles check in?

two of us meet on grindr and go in together

then we suck each others cocks at the back so people dont get suspicious

I will serve no food, only drinks, you can eat at home or restaurant you fat fuck and eating alll this shit is annoying to people around you in theater.
Also you cant bring snack with you.

Halal Snack Pack

Jacket potatos.

Those are fries

My local AMC does the hibachi style theatre setting, where inside each theatre the seats are set up in units of 6 each facing around a live hibachi grill, each with their own complementary authentic Japanese-American hibachi chef.

On Tuesdays they have a friendly competition during each movie where theatre-goers try to produce the best quips during the film, and whomever can make their authentic chef laugh the hardest gets free shrimp launched into their mouth at the end.

>being this ignorant
this is bait right?

can't hear it over the sound of the anvils

hell yeah.

My cinéma used to have this but about a year ago it got shut down for cultural appropriation. They also took away popcorn because that was a native american food.

Now all we get is halal hot dogs

there was talk of this but they appeased the local cinema board by introducing separate "culturally-free" theatres at about a 50-50 split between the hibachi ones

inside each seat is given their own hand-cranked ice cream maker

even though you can only have vanilla, it's a lot of fun especially when the crowd cranks in tune to whatever music is playing

the kids get into the act as well by playfully throwing salt at eachother across the aisles