Does Sup Forums think there is fundamental flaw in humans thinking process?

Does Sup Forums think there is fundamental flaw in humans thinking process?
for example (cliche I know): trump bans Muslim Majority countries where IS is KNOWN to be operating so logically with the recent terror attacks it's makes sense to block people from there even getting close or at least make it harder for them to get to where they want to kill other people in the name of their subjective belief. But then People straight away without so much as a fleeting thought jump straight on the OH NO YOU CAN'T BAN MUSLIMS THEY ARE PEOPLE TOO but then see the ISIS videos and think woah don't want that happening here BUT YOU CAN'T BAN MUSLIMS THO.

Where is the disconnect in their heads that lets them think this paradoxically? Do they want everything at once? Like water being a liquid and ice all at the same time?

I think it's stems further than just being a 'liberal cuck'. It seems like a real problem that is inadvertently letting people like this exist amongst honest ones and infiltrate like cancer.

Nope it just that those people are never held responsible for the terrorist they let in. If the people who wanted to let these arabs in had to clean the mess after someone alla snackbared I'm sure they would think otherwise.

No no I not here to debate trump or AMURICA. I wanna know why people think with their feelings first rather than with logic (if ever).

Ask yourself that since you're the one who made a thread based on a lie

you've got that backwards, you're the one thinking wrong about the situation. that's how retarded republicans or alt-right or whatever you are.

That is a good question, even I consider myself a logical person yet am against the ban, I think because your "gut" reaction is wired to go feelings first?

Explain.

Here the news is full of christian extremists talking about muslim extremists and getting themselves ready to battle the muslim refugee hordes and sharia law with fire and steel.

Its pretty much 'my extremists can beat your extremists'. Meanwhile, the rest of us just get on with our shit.

Okay let me put it this way.
If I came into your house and starting stealing you'd be pissed and want me gone, right? Now imagine I was black but didn't necessarily harm you. the simple fact that I was (am) black is the complete end to argument for these types of people purely because of that. they'd post pictures of me as a kid and say HE DIN DU NUFFIN HE WAS GUD BOI etc. WHY. Why in the hell would they just skip the 'mm lets actually see who this is'.
that's the thought process I wanna objectify almost as if it were put through an MRI.

The problem wasn't just "muslims bad" it was the implementation in doing what was done and blaming everyone who may be affiliated in some way as no better. Even those who had already proven themselves to be trustworthy.

I like how you act like you've thought on this subject for a long time, then donald does something and you confirm your hypothesis and now know for sure that theres a flaw in our species thoughts.

In reality, something happened and you couldn't comprehend it so you automatically assume everyone is retarded. "Cliché I know" like with that phrase you dissolve yourself from the fact that you singled out this solo scenario and now everyones dumb.

America always needs a group to play both sides. We go kill Muslims and at the same time half the country wants to protect them. So this makes it so America don't look so bad doing it. That's the thought process anyway. Either way they are gonna get away with it. So trying to find flaws in the thought process is not a solution. Problem is those thoughts are being manipulated in both directions very heavily. So the real flaw is actually the one not being the focus. Catch my drift? There are 3 sides to every story

People don't think logical cause their realities are very far from the truth. So trying to be logical under false pretenses has no logic in it. Catch my drift?

Because we are constantly bombarded to feel this way. It's how we are being taught to think without it actually being taught. You need to step back further and take a look at bigger picture to not focus on the smaller details. Catch my drift?

I only used the current state of news because I assumed that was easier to state my intentions.
That comment is purely in your own misunderstood assumption of my intentions in this thread. Read through it and spot my replies if you can.
>Cliche I know
Because Trump is the obvious relevant thing in news and has been done to death but a good starting point everyone is currently aware of.

You misunderstand my post, I was stating the fact that you've zero evidence of your claims besides the acts of a singular man. I like how you pretend you've studied this subject for awhile, yet have nothing of evidence to back your claims. Our species is fine, just because you don't understand something doesn't make it a flaw.

Hopefully we'll operate on appreciating the decision of an omniscient system in the future rather than the current method for approving decisions. Because I believe that an aspect of human cognitive ability which is used to solve certain dilemmas is horribly fucked.

>Man, it sucks that that one pile of gasoline soaked rags caught on fire and killed all those orphans.

>However THIS pile of gasoline soaked rags has NEVER caught on fire, they must be perfect orphanage insulation. Can't judge all gasoline soaked rage based on the past combustion of OTHER gasoline soaked rags.

That's how that argument sounds. How about we just keep all the gasoline soaked rags out of the orphanage?

Compassion and empathy are our flaws. Edgy but true

Wasn't the list Obama's originaly?