Is it possible for a woman to rape a man?

Is it possible for a woman to rape a man?

i know it sounds crazy, but I've had my cock sucked without my consent

Why does that sound crazy?

Yes. That is rape because that was a child. Violent rapes also happen, but females don't rape as much.

/thread

I'd so let myself get "raped" by that chick.

She looks like she knows how to fuck a cock.

>I'd so let myself get "raped" by that chick.
This woman could fuck most guys consensually, why rape a 13 year old with a tiny dick?

>but I've had my cock sucked without my consent
bullshit, you were hard so you consented

Fetish

Nope females just bitch about it more.

>tiny
That's not how puberty works. Most boys that age have at least 6 or 7 inches.

Without thinking of the logistics of it, if it's not possible for women to rape men, then how are they equal?

The problem with every agenda cast upon society is it's being done so by a Jewish media and Jewish influenced policy makers. Jews are controlled by their women. The men are seen as "niggers," in their eyes, when Jewish men are alone with the women, at the dinner table, enjoying holidays.

Jewish women are out of control with their entitlement, which they then use to trickle down and grant every random female special powers to destroy men.

Women cannot rape men, because that would mean the man is seen as human and as a victim, and therefore, this opens the female to the possibility of criticism and guilt, which is not permissible

The men who do get raped and or killed by women will have to shut up and take it

good thing you're not a lawyer

Can't rape the willing.

Yeah when she looks like she's been hit with a truck.

this literally happened to me also lol

>6 or 7 inches.
As I said. Tiny

It is if they shove something up your ass. Your dick doesnt get hard unless your turned on and want it so bj's and vag sex isn't rape

By the legal definition it's not possible unless she manages to jam her labia up his crack somehow, which is ridiculous since rape really ought to just be defined as "non consensual sex" which every apart from the courts seems to know

Most women get out of rape charges scott free, even against children.
ask a lawyer, they will tell you the same thing

what was your reason?

>Your dick doesnt get hard unless your turned on and want it
Go back to school

patriarchy hurts men too it seems

too bad you're ugly as fuck. good luck playing with your giant cock and offing yourself once jacking it gets boring kek

I feel like doesnt happen as much and isnt reported as much arent the same thing.

You're retarded. Boners are from your brain being turned on and if you're turned on then you can't call it rape. If you stick your dick in a girl she'll get wet even if she isn't turned on so it's differnt with them

Yeah, your opinion with no statistic or legal basis is right and the definition of rape and feds are wrong? kys shitsmear

yea, I'm making the call now
>jackass

she cashed that teen ousside

what

Some random homosexual / female is going to "make me uncomfortable" for 45 minutes because this is how they "have discussions"

What happened in this female's skull is she could sense her level of comfort decreasing because somebody said something that didnt play into her privileged, higher value status

It's time for her to harass me with generic nonsense until it looks like I stopped talking

Trust me Hitler should have done the females first, Jews after.

WHAT

yes as the kid was 13. i somewhat was...i took a nap at a girl's house to wake up her sucking me off. she then hopped ontop of me.

Underage b8

who is that jewish man with tits? oy!

WHAAAAAAATTT

you're right

Sure, but that's definitely not what happened in the case you posted. I think the vast majority of adult men would say they'd have loved to bang that broad at 13.

Take some cottage cheese from walmart, scoop out a chunk of it on the floor in the summer on the sidewalk

Then come back 15 minutes later after it's been in the sun

That's how women age. Anybody who says "gets better with time" was not talking about the female gender. That shit hits the floor harder than niggers trying to rob stores in rekt threads

Women spend the majority of their life being non productive, entitled, malicious, retarded, the majority of the female's life she can't even produce a kid and yet she retains her higher status even in those years.

System needs to be looked at

why the fuck should you know that females dont rape more than men?

dude thtas bullshit

Dude, the teacher in OP was 25 not 45.

you're so wrong dude

Why is it when a female teachers has sex with a students it's always "caught having sex with" and the like but when it's a male teacher the news is all like "Teacher rapes student".

>most boys that age have dicks bigger than average

As a species, our are dicks growing bigger?

>teacher is fucking you
>tell people

WHY?

Teaching, nursing and psychology are not real careers, so naturally, they're flooded by women. If people knew their kids aren't safe with women women would be forced to get real careers

Women have spent a lot of effort bullying men out of the kitchen, and then out of house, out of their own children

It's a physical reaction exactly the same as wetness you full time sperg. Have you never got a random boner out of nowhere or are you so inbred that your tiny dick doesn't even function

That one guy who calls people sperg is here

>As a species, our are dicks growing bigger?
Yes actually, grows about an inch every generation now

So scientifically speaking your great, great, great grandson might have a dick almost 4 inches in length

did you died of ptsd?

sure, if she stabs your anus with a cucumber

Brilliant, so if a girl gets wet during sexual intercourse it means she consented. Case closed.

No because women need to be protected same as children

there was a story on reddit where a guy passed out, and woke up to ham beast raping him. she freaked out, lost her balance, and broke his dick. he had to get a pump put in so he could get an erection after

you realize you can get an erection from being nervous/scared/etc?

cause hes lying

Protected from consensual sex? If she consents, it isn't an attack

Happens to me every night out

The fact that OP only had 3 different numbers in his post is really mesmerizing to me, and I don't know why.

well I remember being 13 and measuring with my friends. we were easily 6+ inches.

lol b8 or you're fucking brain dead

No No No a thousand times NO it is not possible

No women should not partake in these affairs

Depends on what you mean by possible. If you mean can they force a man to have sex against his will, then yes. If you mean legally, it depends on which country you are in.

yes. I've been raped twice in my sleep. kinda sucks

im sure your bros were just pulling a prank

>user wants the human species to go extinct

That's a bit too harsh, my negro

Because it takes 50x more effort for a woman to rape a man... And it's less common for women to have power fantasies.
Because maybe not every guy wants to fuck every girl? Maybe they didn't WANT it? I don't know what is so hard to understand. Sure maybe YOU are a sex addict but not everyone wants to bang anyone, anytime.

Explain how that is though?
Jumping on someone sleeping or using psychological coercion is only rape if a man does it?

>Protected from consensual sex?
Protected from their own choices

artificial wombs my negro

You must be new here.

me too. a couple of times I woke in the early hrs to find my gf of that time was sucking my dick. a few yrs later her friend did the same

Artificial wombs, genetically engineer humans to be only men

Create female sex bots to deal with urges

Focus on logic and science

>And it's less common for women to have power fantasies.

Let's run that past the only 3 careers women are willing to take
- Teaching; you're talking literal nonsense to a bunch of kids, youre in a power position, you could fiddle around with the kids if you wanted to, as the woman who is the topic of this thread has done
- Nursing; people think youre a doctor but nigga, you're not accountable for anything, you can always get out of any situation you get yourself into. You deal with people who have torn muscles, need bedside assistance, you are their only way of feeding themselves in many cases
- Pyschology; you get to sit in a chair and tell somebody they're fucked and get paid 40 bucks an hour for messing with peoples heads

The only thing the female seeks, is power, but not power in general, a very specific type of power. The power that holds no accountability.

What about the nonsexual things people derive from relationships, like love and junk.

damn. mind. blown.

Will never think of bitches the same.

Not new just stating that not everyone is exactly the same as YOU.
Because wanting to be a teacher compares to the power of a CEO...

The power of a CEO comes with obligations and responsibilities. Interpersonal power is a lot easier to achieve.

>Calling somebody on behaviour that you yourself are guilty of without batting an eyelid at the hypocrisy
Yep. Definitely on Sup Forums.

Traps are gay.
Nigger.

Possible sure, but what man in there mind would ever protest to free sex, even if its unexpected.

I would, if the person giving me free unexpected sex wasn't attractive to me.
This makes me sound faggy, but I kind of need an emotional connection with someone in order to find them sexually attractive.

Contrary to popular belief, in the highly unlikely event that a woman actually takes the initiative and makes advances instead of waiting for a man to advance on her, the man can actually reject her advances and it doesn't make him gay to do so.

MAN LOVE IS DEEPER THAN ANY FEMALE LOVE

Well that works for bi guys like me, but what about the straight guys?

Only if he's a fag

I would. There are sometimes when I'm just not in the mood. I have a pretty low libido so.

Only if she has a feminine penis.

We will program the robots to love
It will be indistinguishable from regular females except it wont demand money or leave you

>Hey there, stud. How about some free sex? Come over here and let me please you.
Protesting or saying no makes you a fag. Your move.

Will they have free will or something approximating that?
Because I'm not really into the whole demure submissive thing. Also if they become indistinguishable from regular women, but unable to leave, won't they basically be slaves?

I get a boner when I have to piss real bad. So you're telling me if a bitch jumps me at the urinal and rapes me a la step brothers that it isn't rape? I guess it really comes down to how hot she is. If she's a 6 or above you bet I'll be bragging about it.

Implying protesting would do anything if she actually managed to climb on top of you before you got away.

kek praise

I saved my buddy from being raped at a party once. He was almost passed out on a couch and two fat ugly girls came over and started trying to pull his pants off. He was trying to pull them back up. I said something like "Hey stop raping my friend," and they left him alone after that.

He ended up punching one of the girls at a different party when she tried pulling the same shit and he wasn't as drunk. He socked her in the gut, and she immediately started puking on the floor, so we left.

Got drunk in Rutgers sorority, passed out, woke up with pants most of way off. They played spin the bottle with my sword and took turns gobbling it.