Tell me Sup Forums...

Tell me Sup Forums, Why isn't it legal to marry a girl as soon as she has the ability to produce offspring at the age of about 13-15. Why does law restrict, Or is it keeping us from our natural desires that humans have been doing for thousands of years.

liberals gosh darnit

I'm a nationalist and really if nature intends that girls produce offspring so young why do we have a system that restricts us of our natural desires, A hypothetical if you would.

WOW A WELL THOUGHT OUT QUESTION

Are you retarded?

OP, Why are you such a pedophile?

>retarded
Explain

just because you can doesn't mean you should. For example, I can smash your nationalist head into the dirt with a bat. Should I? Maybe.

What I mean is that "pedophilia" or under 18 sex has been occurring all throughout history as the norm by nature until the 1600-1700's

But if society was not evolved where it was needed to be 18 and have a stable life. Women would be married as young as 13 like in the medieval times, That's my point.

because we dont die at age 40 anymore spaz

Actually many people did live further than 40.

Are you saying you want to have sex with a 13-15 year old?

You've been brainwashed by the jews too much.

i wasnt being sarcastic

I wasnt being sarcastic

Becuse its bad for the kid.

As a Sup Forumstard once stated before
>its only bad because the parents freak the fuck out and scares the child that it was bad

pedo.

Kek. Does anyone pay attention to OP's image?

>pic related

because then the hoard of stupid horny teen boys wouldn't get to have a go at her

this is the age of the societal orgy

Doesn't mean it's not a topic worth a discourse.

>Genes that promote procreation will be continued
>Humans used to live ~30 years in BC times
>Early puberty would obviously be carried over to offspring
>Humans live to about 60-100 years old now

Honestly we are already overpopulating the planet so if interplanetary travel were a thing then I guess it would technically be ok??

Because at that age, you're more likely to make a retarded decision such as letting an older dude go to pound town on you. I didn't even trust my sister to walk to the store, let alone walk home from school because she always did stupid shit at 13/14. That key period between Third Year middle school and First Year high school is when kids don't think shit through even in the slightest. Besides, would you be cool with letting your 13 year old daughter have some greasy old fuck in his 30s stick his Herpes-ridden tic-tac in her pristine pucci?

>thinks overpopulation is a thing

cause they don't want to?

pedo, please

Stupid decisions are what form us and eradicate the dumbest of us.

true but STD's were not a very big deal in the past

All the better

Then, the Africans attacked