Am I a cuck? (My wife is sexy and had been approached three times over the past 12 years by other hot women...

Am I a cuck? (My wife is sexy and had been approached three times over the past 12 years by other hot women. I jokingly said, I'd love to watch...

Been thinking about it since the first time in Vegas when she agreed to "get a massage" and ended up being her pussy munched.

I sat back and played with my dick.

Am I a Cuck?

Be honest.

if you didn't join in you're a cuck, sorry boss

no.now if you couldn't watch or it was with a REAL dyke bitch or a man...then yes.

sage the sissy shit

The first time I came before I could do anything. But I helped massage her pussy.

how did it go down in vegas? who was doing the massage and how long did it take until they got to her pussy? did she cum?

got a pic of her?

We were in line at a nightclub and I was joking to this cutie that we should smoke a bowl together. She said she was hot for my wife and asked if we were into that sort of thing.

After partying for a couple hours, and after my wife got buzzed, I asked her if she wanted to try it.

Sorry, no pix. Wifey won't let me.

then what happened>?

>Wifey won't let me.
You were borderline, but now you're a cuck.

My wife came, the hot chick came. She took off, and we never really talked about it again.

I told her to let me take a pic of her shaved pussy. She won't let me do it.

how did the hot chick cum? did u cum too or just watch?

thats a bummer but also strange, its just a random pussy for us to enjoy while we fap to the story of her being eaten out...u got kik? jd_g3

So does that make me a cuck?

I would say yes...Do you have any interest in seeing her fuck a guy? or a girl with a strap on?

No interest in seeing her with a guy and she would never do it. She was a virgin when we married (she was 25). She is very old-fashioned, so I was surprised she let another girl touch her...

ah well thats pretty sweet that she would do that for you, did she just lay back and get oral from the girl or did she do stuff to the girl too?

after my wife came, she masturbated our new friend while I massaged her.

ah thats hot, sounds like she must have enjoyed it... how did the other girl like it? it almost sounds like a threesome, but since they didn't pleasure you and you pleasured her then maybe its more of a cuck?