U mad white bois?

U mad white bois?

lol, fuck no, thanks for taking one for the team lol

those are both nigs

Yeah how about letting the kids decide their own genders instead of enforcing arbitrary stereotypes thank you very much?

kek Op is a nigger

Mad? No.
Disturbed? Slightly.

Why would anyone be mad? A sub par human hooks up with another sub par human and both will go extinct together.
They suit each other

They want our race destroyed
THESE NEGROS THINK THEY WHITE? THEY BULLSHIT, THEY JUST SOME NIG NOGS WITH MAKEUP ON YOU CANT FOOL ME

kek

those are some fucking hardcore albinos man.

aight fam

they dont deserve the title albino. They deserve something new and awfull.
They are NIGGALBINO

you trollin rite?

Makes it hard to hide from the cops

What's with this queen king bullshit. My cousin is dating a black dude and him and her have the same shirts.

At least she;s breaking the chain of inbreeding that clearly pervades her bloodline

Are there albino white people or albino asians? All the albinos still have the nigger like looks, just pure white.

A happy family.

Just sayin...

mad about you're fugly bleach soaked nigger baby mamma and pigmentless nigglets? Yes. Yes i am, i always wanted to run a freak show, and you're way ahead of the game.

they're vampires, how are they walking in the sun?

Im always amused by people who feel the need to broadcast labels to bolster their own insecurities. "King" "queen" etc. You never see a real king or queen doing this. Can you imagine a scientist wearing a T-shirt that said "Gravity" or "Atoms"

When something is true you don't need to convince people, its behavior does that for you.

Not particularly.

> You never see a real king or queen doing this
No?

Yes, it's kang not king, monica

king kong fo sho

>Can you imagine a scientist wearing a T-shirt that said "Gravity" or "Atoms"
Yeees. Yes, that seems propable for scientists.

faggots

All of those people are fucking disgusting looking

is she wearing a T-shirt that says Queen on it Motherfucker? FFS I know this is Sup Forums and most of you are autists and borderline retarded but make an effort to think before you post.

theyre both nig nogs

>Can you imagine a scientist wearing a T-shirt that said "Gravity" or "Atoms"
yes actually
in fact
now i want one.

When something is really true they never notice. They just say something like: -" hey, he's like that. But just that". If you really show what you're into something like those nigros, ppl most likely will think that they like that shit.

WE WUZ KANGS

>m always amused by people who feel the need to broadcast labels to bolster their own insecurities. "King" "queen" etc. You never see a real king or queen doing this.

"Show me, don't tell me."

People broadcast their status or their desire for status by their dress all the time, and you're whining that some of them are using words instead of hideously expensive and ridiculous symbols.

You're the autistic who need to think about what you post, if you can't see anything beyond the literal.

Of course I'm mad. Nigger's on my lawn!

damn that dude looks fucking shattered

Well said

there are albino niggers idiot

>> there
>> there
>> t h e r e

magawf lawd we have a nig nog

not that guy but chiggity check yourself newfriend

WHY YOU CATCHING FEELINGS?

There are 0 black white people though. Because our genes aren't trying to evolve to that extent any longer.

Yellow man as a woman?

the sentence is correct

al roker

That's an albino nigress. You can paint a dried turd white but it's still a piece of shit.

THEY ARE albino niggers... THAT'S THE CORRECT SENTENCE YOU RETARD FUCK

Technically it's a valid statement. There are indeed albino niggers.

Why would I be mad, I've always loved Shakespeare in the Park.

>He caught a shiny and breed 2 more shiny.
I'm jelly

Those aren't albino negroids... they are the rare caucasian coon.

Mad about what, four niggers?

Clearly you are the nigger here. You should be telling us how horrible that image is. You nazi bastard fucking nigger you should already dieeeeeeEeEeEeEeEEEEEEeeeeee

So the statement "There ARE albino niggers, idiot" is not correct?

This girl is white.

I love niggers

It is correct but not right. NIGGER BASTARD WHY YOU NOT INSULTING THEM ALBINO NIGERS?
YOU CLEARLY ARE A NIGGER WHO WOULD LOVE TO BE ALBINO

Can't tell if you need a nap or your diaper changed.

Sorry your brain doesn't work so good, but thanks for playing.

AW CAMMAN, U THINK U GROWN UP¿ THIS IS A FREAK FORUM FOR FREAKING RETARDS WHO LOVE TO DO SHIT ANONYMOUSLY SO JUST SAY SOME NASTY SHIT TO THOSE NIGGERS AND LOVE ME OK? LOVE ME.

In 3 days you're going to receive a letter, a coloured one. Blue one. Don't open it.

Of albino women with black women??? Um No...

I still remember 3rd-grade geography and that world map on the wall.
"There's a country called NIGGER!!! Look guys! NIGGER!"

The weekly Parent-Teacher Conference Day was a thing in our house.

Evolution is constantly changing humans in order to be better at what they do. The mother and two kids are now better than the father.

Disgusting animals, they belong is a zoo.

You're just mad because you found out your mom loves her some blacksnake

Look man, im just trolling hard, but i kinda like you. So lets be friends. mkay?

an African reject and an albino?

holly fuck , that looks like kendrick lamar

yes.