nature.com/articles/srep09996
kershafangs.tumblr.com/post/144657184403/before-talking-about-egypt-post
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god tier jawline

He's like irl pepe

He really really is KANGZ

but reddit told me egyptians were black

Rami said Malik to who?

No, some Pharaoh were black. It's not surprising for a 2000 year long civilisation that had multiple contacts with other cultures.

One of the way for the Egyptian of certain periods to conquer was taking the land of the ennemy and putting an ally of their ethnicity on the throne so that they wouldn't rebel as much.

I know right?
Congrats on forcing out a shit thread, your life is sad lol

No, all Egyptians were black.
Which means the jews who owned all the slave ships that brough the dindus to America were just paying them back. All debts are paid, except the ones involving money.

but his eyes and face ruin it

So the ancient Egyptians weren't a mix of black to caramel colored people?
Where is the proof that they weren't black
Just curious user

DNA from mummies. Mummification was pretty common in certain persiods and even the poor had access to it (but it was of low fucking quality).

There's a lot of good documentaries about recent archeological findings.

I don't think you know what you're talking about user.
You think you do.

He has bug eyes. Unsettling to look at.

WE

tfw my name is Rami

Isn't E-mail Egyptian too?

Thanks for the reliable source

Fucking look it up youself, I'm not your personal historian!

Or keep talking about shit you don't know about and don't want to know about like you knew about it.

DNA from mummies and their closest living ancestors the Coptic people. Also the fact that Ramses II had red hair.

nature.com/articles/srep09996
>Copts share the same main ancestral component than North African and Middle East populations (dark blue), supporting a common origin with Egypt (or other North African/Middle Eastern populations). They are known to be the most ancient population of Egypt and at k = 4

>It may suggest that Copts have a genetic composition that could resemble the ancestral Egyptian population, without the present strong Arab influence.

That's DNA, but just by looking at the skull shapes of mummies, when given to forensic teams they can usually identify them as North Africans, and the fact that mummies with hair have wavy to curly hair. But not the kinky afros of black people.

Honestly it gives him a unique look, very handsome

>he thinks all black people walk around with 70s exploitation afros
>he calls afros "kinky"

How old are you, son?

>In many post-Columbian, Western societies, adjectives such as "wooly", "kinky", "nappy", or "spiralled" have frequently been used to describe natural afro-textured hair.

Only in modern times with straight irons or chemicals can black people have different textured hair. In the past it was have an afro or have dreads.

Mummies tend not to have that.

You've never heard the term kinky outside of its sexual meaning? How old are you? You need to be 18 years old to be you. Does your mom know you are on this site?

kershafangs.tumblr.com/post/144657184403/before-talking-about-egypt-post

reminder that every dumb fuck who says "lol egyptians were black" is making damage.

>In many post-Columbian, Western societies, adjectives such as "wooly", "kinky", "nappy", or "spiralled" have frequently been used to describe natural afro-textured hair.

I encourage you to describe a black guy's hair as nappy in front of him. Surely these words weren't used as insults and clearly you're not using them as such right now. No, sir, you're pure.

>You've never heard the term kinky outside of its sexual meaning? How old are you? You need to be 18 years old to be you. Does your mom know you are on this site?

Remind me who's shitposting about Egyptian hair on a TV and film board?

>b-but le actor is Egyptian!

Surely most of his movies are about hair.

Hi Rami

> Subsaharan African
> Human

Pick one

AY YO HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYING

WE WUZ SOME KINDA

KANGS N SHIT?

I didn't say nappy, I said kinky. Sweet reading comprehension skills, though.

And educating people isn't shit posting. I know you can't understand the difference.
But hey, you learned a new word today. Congrats

In The Birth of a Nation they hired white actors to play black slaves :^)