FACT: The only reason people hate U2 is because of le South Park literal piece of crap YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH episode...

FACT: The only reason people hate U2 is because of le South Park literal piece of crap YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH episode. You literally can not prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/Brandonmash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I hate U2 because they're the worst band of all time.

South Park was right on the money anyway, but I don't base my opinions on a cartoon.

>he's not old enough to remember when people hated on U2 way before the cartoon
embarrassing

I hate U2 and I've never seen that episode

Nahh, genuinely hated all of their music since I was a kid... in the UK they were always played constantly on radio and shit, just makes you want to puke.
That episode was funny as fuck though.

People already hated them, that's why South Park was making fun of him.

U2 is just annoying. But that is because of the call in radio deal.

Every faggot that calls in asks for the only 1 out of 3 songs by that band and the goddamn radio host just queues that shit up.

Not hating on U2. but I am hating on the 3 songs that everyone only asks to be played. This band has other songs.

Same for pink floyd, zepplin, phil collins, etc.

I can't stand U2, and I hated them before that episode. "Sunday, Bloody Sunday" I'll give them a pass on though, it's a classic.

This. My dad hates U2.

I hate them because Bono is a reptoid, he doesn't care about poor people, he just wants to get his filthy claws on their Loosh

imagine actually believing this, fucking hell

u2 suck dick and i've never seen that episode.

That stupid YEAH YEAH YEAH song always blew before South Park joked about it.

so you're saying only dads hate U2?

Reminder that The Edge made an album with Jah Wobble and Holger Czukay

>No, I hate U2 because they're the worst band of all time.

Care to elaborate? What are your sources? You gotta back up those baseless claims, Sup Forumsdrone.

No. Dads hate U2. Moms hate U2. Kids and teens hate U2. Pretty much anyone under 60 hates them. They have a small minority of geriatric fans that still buy the music and attend the concerts, but 99% of people fucking hate them.

>Butthurt over a south park episode
Come on OP...

i hate them because when i had an iphone they put their album on my phone

which negates their 80s and 90s output, how?

>tfw the loosh hits

If you unironically think that there's a single iota of U2's discography that's not completely inherent dogshit, you have objectively shit taste and shouldn't be browsing this website. Somewhere like /r/music seems more your speed.

>99% of people fucking hate them.
they have 4 bold releases on RYM so this is obviously false

I just cant stand Bonos voice.

no i hate them because they suck sunday bloody sunday is a good song though

They're okay t b h guys.

I can't take them seriously when they try to get political, knowing that their politics amount to the blandest soccer mom neoliberalism

Listen to their album "War". It's fucking great. Sunday Bloody Sunday and New Years Day are GOAT songs.

I hate U2 and I have no fucking idea what the hell you're talking about. I'm only 50% convinced it's even a real thing and that you're not just fucking with us

>New years day
That's the other song I was thinking about, couldn't remember.

pleb: 'U2 is bad because south park and reddit told me so'
Contrarian: U2 is the GOAT postpunk band
Ascended: Gary Glitter is the GOAT post punk band

>calls himself The Edge
>plays with a band that has no edge

Ironic.

oh my god.

I love U2. This is coming from someone who likes lots of underground and experimental music that has under 200 listeners on last.fm.

Better stick to Death Grips, kids.

b8, no one lacks this much self awareness

I mean its okay i guess but any album after that is kinda garbage

Their music is basic garbage. Bono's voice is also super annoying.

>Brandon hates U2

Anti-U2 posters BTFO yet again

can't hate them too much since his last fm says hes listening to them right now
their most known songs from earlier in their career are good think that's what he meant

what's his last fm lol

sure Bono

You guys understand why that episode was made right? Does nobody remember how much morning news shilled the crap out of him with his stupid ongoings in local area. Unless you're under 22 you should. Fuck bono/u2

Honestly U2's resurgence in popularity between 2004 and 2007 was fucking nuts. It was like the early 90s again with how much attention, critical acclaim, and radio play they were getting. And yeah, worst of all Bono was fucking everywhere acting like a knobhead.

I still stand by their early stuff.

Both my parents dislike U2. There's the odd song, but as they say "All the songs sound the fucking same."

>All the songs sound the fucking same
But that's not true. War sounds nothing like The Joshua Tree which sounds nothing like Achtung Baby.

>he gets his musical taste from his (pleb) parents

the average anti-U2 poster, everybody

last.fm/user/Brandonmash

>Reminder that The Edge made an album with Jah Wobble and Holger Czukay
How embarrassing for them. Sellouts.

I lived through the How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb era on the radio.

But how does that invalidate their classic albums though?

Because when you look at a career you should look at the entire body of work not just ignore what's bad to make your opinion more convenient.

That +
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect

How can anyone dislike:
>With or Without You
>One
>I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Which un-American places did you grow up in?

Nobody's arguing that they've put a lot of pure horseshit in the past 20 years, but people act like they never had any good records to begin with.

>later albums retroactively affect the quality of older albums

your average anti-U2 poster everybody

Nothing I'd want to listen to again.

objectively true. this is why the best argument every anti-U2 poster can come up with is copypasting the word YEAH 50 times.

>What are your sources
>for a matter of opinion
this site is littered with autists like this baka

>gets his musical opinions from a children's cartoon
>calls other people autists

nigga I don't even watch southpark, stop making baseless claims because you got btfo

I never even knew this existed. U2 is complete shit and South Park isn't really that funny. Also, of never base my opinions on a cartoon. Install gentoo.