User, did you fall for the Birdman meme?

user, did you fall for the Birdman meme?

I didn't fall for Sup Forums's "Birdman was bad" meme

man that movie SUCKED

Her eyes are about to drop out her head.

what meme. i couldnt even sit through a quarter of the film. it was shit.

>Birdman
I thought this was gonna be the ultimate capekino. Boy, was I wrong...

a friends sister once sneezed super hard and one of her eyes popped out

that's just an urban myth

I was gonna watch her it but I never got around to it. Then my hdd died.

he is bird
emma is frog

I bought the Bluray about a year ago, but I haven't watched it yet.
I guess I did fall for the meme.

>firsttimeawhitewomanseesablackdick.jpg

>2016
>buying plastic discs

Why do people find her attractive. She looks like a fucking toad

I thought it was really good. Well shot, well acted, but yeah her character didn't really do much for the overall story besides remind us that our main character's divorced and had a rough time of it for a while.

Who is this amphibious angel?

i fell emma stone foot goddess meme and i don't regret it

The movie was meh but I loved how they filmed most scenes in one really long continues shot.

endings i will never understand

Birdman had real powers that is the point of the film. Its a Superhero that doubts his humanity, imagine if Clark Kent decided to become a movie actor instead of Superman.

What would you do in his position? Think about it, you have super powers but you want a regular life, a family, friends, goals,etc but once you actually get it you think...what now?

Birdman knew that he was never going to be trully happy even if he became an Oscar winning actor because he was not like us.

In the end he was given a second chance and he decided to be his true self and just flew away.

His daughter instantly knew what happened, and it is VERY likely that she also has superpowers so maybe in that moment she found her purpouse in life, to be Birdgirl.

In the end the message is to be true to yourself and we could all save the world if we trully wanted.

The unexpected virtue of ignorance is a view on mankind, we are ignorant of our superpowers but at the same time we keep going for some reason, this survival and competitive instinct is what led Birdman to his revelation and it gave him the push that he needed to accept that he was born to be a hero.

Emily Jean

>look at us ACTING here
stopped it 10 minutes in, fucking unwatchable