OH FOR FUCKSSAKE

OH FOR FUCKSSAKE

The Kenner toys were the only good Jurassic Park toys.

>collecting toys like a child

back to r.eddit

REV UP THOSE SUBSCRIPTION EXCLUSIVES

What the actual fuck are you talking about? This is great news as far as I'm concerned, as the entire toyline for Jurassic World was absolute dogshit.

Hopefully they put out some decent stuff for the next one so I can pick them up for my nephews.

Fuck off to reddit yourself you elitist fun hating shitbag.
But mattels even worse then hasbro usually.

t. manchild

Due you pathetic self absorbed critical bitch.

This doesn't affect the LEGO license though right? Still holding out hope for JP sets down the line.

Mattel are fucking terrible, though. Even worse than Hasbro.

I think I'll hold out for Bandai to get the Japanese license, maybe we'll see some JP/JW Monsterarts down the line.

>plastic crap

Who cares?

>Monsterarts

if it ain't Godzilla, it ain't coming out.

>Bandai suddenly announces a line of dinosaur model kits instead

Actually, I'd love that.

>there are people on here who genuinely play with toys

Why am I not surprised

But... t-they said they were expanding the line ;_;

>Not playing with toys

Get a load of this faggot.

t. neckbeard

>He collects toys

This is only made more hilarious by the fact my own child has just grown out of toys.

sweet figs brah, I bet the ladies love them

What's it like being so shallow that you only maintain hobbies and interests out of a facile desire to stick your dick in a cunt sometime, and not out of personal interest or enjoyment?

Nobody cares about your toys. Grow up.

LEGO only licensed JW. They can still license JW2 when it comes out no matter what or ask to do JP1-3.

>he collects worthless plastic
I will never understand this.

Spoken like a true wizard.

I appreciate this must be an alien concept to you, but:

>Do any of my workmates know I collect toys? No
>Do any of my friends know I collect toys? Three, and they collect too
>Do my family know I collect toys? No
>Do any of the women I've slept with recently know I collect toys? No

It's possible to have a hobby/interested without inflicting it on the world at large to make up for your terminal lack of an identity.

>Do any of the women I've slept with recently know I collect toys? No
That would imply that you've slept with someone recently.

>I don't inflict my hobby on people
>Starts a /toy/ thread on Sup Forums

just realized there's a toy board

This is an Anonymoose image board dummy.

You dense motherfucker

>grown man who cares about toys
>grown man falling for cancerous marketing thinly veiled as """""""""""""fandoms"""""""""""""

Buongiorno Reddit

This is a free country, brother.

It's almost as if you know that it's shameful and puerile and want to keep it hidden.

Absolutely you're free to be a shill

There's no reason to push your interests on others because 95% of the time truly they don't care.

They're just dinosaurs, you idiot. I'm sure there's a billion better dinosaur toys.

>some shit about toys

what fucking board am I on

The reddit board.

>triggered

>no reason to push your interests on others
>starts a thread about children's amusements on an unrelated board to do just that

>caring what women think
Kill yourself

The Internet is not real life you retard.

>someone made a a 10 word post about off topic content he must be salty/triggered/epically trolled/baited/mad

kys

There's a board quite literally called /toy/ where you can post about this shit all day and maybe actually have a conversation with someone who wants to talk about it, rather than the whole thread being an argument about who the bigger retard is.

It's about toys, and the board is called /toy/ it could not be easier and you still managed to fuck up.

Who cares? They're just dinosaurs. You can buy dinosaur toys literally everywhere.

>He thinks he's speaking to just one person

I didn't make the thread you insufferable faggot.

jurassic park toys are a thing? kek

>triggered this hard

You're just as pathetic as he is for being a parent while posting in a board for manchildren and teenagers.

>caring about children's toys

wew
lad

>look mom I'm trolling

kys

The problem is really that there are no GOOD dinosaur toys. The admittedly nice-looking generic German ones are solid lumps of plastic, pic related is probably the only decently-articulated dino ever made, and it was tiny and unsatisfying.

Oh no do you think you can survive?

THEYRE COLLECTIBLES DAD OK?

You'd think after 100+ years of toy manufacturing and four Jurassic Park movies SOMEONE would have made a line of dinosaurs that could be used for stop motion, as artist's maquettes, etc, but no.

It's almost as if toys are made for children and the manufacturers don't really care.

>he bases his interests around what wimmin think about them

Top cuck.

Tell that to Japan. Or Hong Kong. Or Sideshow, Mezco, etc in the US. Or Hasbro who rely on adults buying their Star Wars Black, Marvel Legends and Transformers Generations lines to keep the industry alive.