Is kendrick solidified as a great in your opinion?

Is kendrick solidified as a great in your opinion?

If you're a fucking plebeian maybe

yah

no and your p4k cochella Anthony fandingo bullshit hype machine is gay

REAL MEN LISTEN TO JIBENTIX

How dare u

Not because of damn.

He needs one more album as good as TPAB/GKMC then he can be

still only really dig gkmc so nah

This
We just need to wait for his In Rainbows.

He's decent

3 9+/10 albums in a row. DAMN. is my favorite right now but you can't deny that he is in the discussion for GOAT. Kanye is near the discussion but doesn't fit in yet.

Don't make me say it

You're

you're a pleb!

OK Computer is garbage tho

Are you fucking kidding me, dudE?

freakin hype beasts p4k drones literally been talking about this album all fucking day

reeee normies get out

His mixtapes before his albums are all 6/10 or lower
Section80: 6/10
GKMC: 8/10
TPAB: 9/10
UU: strong 8/10
DAMN: 7/10

He's made some great albums but he's not been "great" his whole career t b h

just ignore my posts and post ratings I don't care about... okay... baka

You think i give a darn about your frickin thread?

I fucking seriously just said if I thought he was great you nig

Why do you all like Kendrick anyway? He would've been laughed out of the room 5 years ago because lol backpackers, where's his charisma?

>Calling me nig

someone, remove this plebian I feel as though he almost touched me and he's spouting unintelligible non-sense

Yeah he already surpassed greats like 2Pac and Big in terms of quality of albums but the general public won't get behind that anytime soon.

Is your entire life just spouting bait? or are you honestly someone who fell for the bait?

I'll give you the objective truth, as I see it. He's a rapper, and value is a subjective thing. So his worth is subjective. We can all share our subjective experiences and information/speculation about him as a rapper and his relationship to other rappers, but there's no way to say definitively if he's great or where he goes on a scale. Unless you're saying "On a scale of 1-10 I enjoyed it about like at a 5, it was decent".

Why do people insist on debating his "Greatness" it's just plain stupid.

nice copypasta

On all of GKMC

I wrote that, it's not copypasta

What the fuck are you talking about? My thread?

You literally just fed a bait thread, why?

Maybe you should think in terms of your own individual conception rather than just thinking what everyone else is thinking

Who cares what someone that's not you feels about Kendrick, who cares if Kanye is supposed to be "The artist that defines this generation" it's a bunch of bullshit group think that's just about as valid as anyone else's perception of value.

I feel like I'm yelling at cats... It's like you guys aren't even able to talk beyond insults and memes

I think Anthony just sits on Sup Forums and fans the flame to his shit and posts pictures of him self all day

this but unironically

not really. he's ok

I'm not the biggest fan of his music but I'd say so, yes.

Kys

HttF is like 8/10, DAMN. is 10/10.

Kendrick isn't even real, so no.