Can I get a quick rundown on these guys?

Can I get a quick rundown on these guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QHqOp21jBpI
youtube.com/watch?v=SkSuZwP9U2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS MEME

Why did you bother making this thread?

Lemme give you a quick rundown:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

open~you're~mind~and~youmst~chin~will~follow

Wait wait wait

Can someone give me a slow walk through on these gentlemen?

Can someone take you a sideways skip on these two fine women?

youtu.be/QHqOp21jBpI

I think they are twin actors that used to be buff and made a couple of b celebrity movies.

bog off bog pill

probably my favorite meme

>Igor Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff and Grichka Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff, (or Bogdanov) (born on 29 August 1949 in Saint-Lary, Gers, France) are French television producers[1] and scientific essayists who since the 1970s have presented various subjects in science fiction, popular science and cosmology. They were involved in a number of controversies, most notably the Bogdanov affair in which it was alleged the brothers wrote nonsensical advanced physics papers that were nonetheless published in reputable scientific journals.

>what's his name again?
left is bendhisdick
right is cuminhisface

booom you've been bogpilled

Simple
These guys are paid by the Trump administration to become 'prominent' when Trump gaffs.
You may notice that when Trump talks shit these guys suddenly appear to distract the public.

See for your self. These guys have been very busy lately and it is not likely to change.

They are media buffers and nothing else

this 2 fagots r ugly as shit, i dont like them they r made out of dodoo, they r demons!!!!

i dont think Rothschilds wanna have anything to do with this to cock suckers!!! those r cheap jackets and they look mongolian

Melania's Brothers back in Slav-vodka.

They look like David Hasselhoff had twins with this guy.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=SkSuZwP9U2E

frauds

bog off bog pill

I've only ever seen these guys on Sup Forums

it's the missing bog brother