Any vapers here? Does anyone know a good tank for good flavour?

Any vapers here? Does anyone know a good tank for good flavour?

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/news/e-cigarettes-around-95-less-harmful-than-tobacco-estimates-landmark-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*tips vape*

Try vaping a .45. I hear they give you great flavor and make you look cool and get you more friends and get you a gf and make your dick bigger.

Just kys.

I tried a coworkers a few times during lunch. Go with fruity stuff I guess

Unicorn Semen and Fruity Hetero Sex

kys douche-flutist.

The tfv8 baby beast or the full size one. I use the baby beast and it's pretty great

Mentol and strawberry

I haven't smoked weed in over 3 years and thinking about getting high again.

I like the thought of vaping but kinda skeptical about it not smelling like marijuana at all. Is it true there is absolutely no smell of marijuana with vaping?

There is a smell but it's a lot lighter of a smell compared to smoking. Also the smell goes away a lot quicker.

Why do people hate vapers? I don't know anyone who does it but it doesn't seem any less gay than being a smoker, hipster, autist, etc.

Isn't that a cloud beast

Just some idiots

Yes it is

WE GET IT! YOU VAPE, NOW FUCK OFF WITH YOUR MOUTH TRILBY.

griffin rta 25

Go with the Smok baby beast. The V8 coils are amazing. Won't get more flavor without going to an RDA.

Are there any good vape pens? I don't like box mods

I hate vape faggots cuz a lot of them are assholes who don't have any consideration about the people around them in public. They'll blow a massive cloud not giving a fuck if people are walking by them. It's especially not cool when they blow their fucking clouds on kids. Fuck those assholes.

Vape to yourself. Don't blow your shit on everyone else. Fuck that.

I'm strictly curious, but what is the ultimate vape pen or whatever and how much does it cost? If you were to get the absolute best of the best...

Pens are shit, if you want clouds, you need a mod

LOL. There are males getting fucked by males so fuck everyone is gay!! "Your logic"

there is so much newfag in you

I think Smok just came out with a pen style mechanical mod with the baby beast. Either that of the innokin endura.

crown 1 or 2 is solid, if you're looking for pre-built coils

If you dont wanna breath my clouds, stay at home

Get Vapor Maid for a juice, its cinnamon marshmallow pudding, vaping on it right now. Good shit. As for a good tank, the tfv4 Clapton coils are pretty solid for flavor, although I haven't used a tank in over a year

I like vapes but I don't want to look like a faggot.

Juul has been the best and most discreet but it's so expensive to maintain. What do?

Your alveoli are being destroyed with this vaping shit btw. It's about as bad as cigarettes.

please sign in before posting

Damn that liquid sounds nice

Pre-built coils are for suckers
Learn how to build, dont be a little bitch

The Maxo is nifty. I have an XL Tank and the Maxo looks like it fixed all the shit that pissed me off with the XL Tank.

dick faggot flavor

source?

Not it's not you dumb shit. The UK has done studies that show its 98 percent safer.

i mainly use an RDA (pic related) but i also have the tfv8 baby beast and it's pretty good for a tank. great flavor.

98% safer
bargain :)

>sucks cotton candy flavored air out of robot cock
>blows enormous clouds of passion fruit, mango, jizz flavor forcing others to smell nonsense that was in your mouth
>vapes inside around others "excuse me sir, you can't do that in here" "hurr dur yeah I can it's just vapor duh"
>VAPE LIFE

You vapors are a bunch of faggots

I've heard that Cock is the preferred flavor for most vapers.

I have no clue about any of this stuff. What is the ultimate equipment whether a pen or whatever else for a vape enthusiast? Also, how much does this equipment cost?

Read

the eleaf ijust S is a good one.

Its a lyfestyle bruh

Right now I have the RX200 and the TFV8 and I'm loving it. I've also heard good things about the newest Aspire tank its great for flavour and chucks.

Lmao. Ok buddy. Enjoy your inability to breathe later on. I wonder which medical institution this "UK" is...

Oh I saw that one but does it handle high VG liquids?

The guy at the Sonic drive through saw mine and said "Vape is life" while bumping his chest. I've never wanted to quit until that moment.

AV ACTivist. Complyfe battle deck. Battlecap x. 20 guage wire. Sony VTC4/LG HB6. Git gud.

Way less smell. Still noticeable but will go away sooner and less effective as just regular smoking.

>Thinks inhaling vapor is safe
>Doesn't even know what's in it
Putting anything other then air in our limgs several times a day is bad for you dipshit.

No such thing as ultimate equipment. Everyone likes different stuff. If you don't like a box mod and want a pen style, the Innokin endura is like 40 bucks and will do you fine. If you want something a bit more customizable then I'd recommend the Innokin cool fire IV. Both of these are hassle free easy stuff for a beginner.

That's pretty retarded.

Thank you user. I was curious and thinking that these things could cost hundreds

have the same mod. works great for me

Don't buy the Griffin. If you're going to for this much money you might as will just buy a TFV8 for relatively the same price but way more quality. And the TFV8 doubles as a cloud beast so in my books it wins by far. It also has a way better building deck for the RDTA coil provided.

The United Kingdom government you dumb fuck faggot.

Site sources or stop. All of you.

pens are homo

Smok iStick is a new mech mod pen and its great. Comes with a Big Baby Beast which is pretty sick.

Right. So you should stop breathing all together since most of the world has polluted air.

i haven't had a chance to try it, but with most tanks around 70% vg is the sweet spot.

Ahhhh I see, The United Kingdom government. Haha-- and where was this published? Vape news? I'm a fucking doctor, you idiot.

yep it's the perfect mod for me. although i'll probably never utilise the full 220w.

TFV8 = gayest tank ever

so I'm apparently one of the only people who uses it for this, but I gave up smoking last year by using a pax loose-leaf vape. I used to smoke rollups so I use the same tobacco I did before, but you can put pipe tobacco in there or different flavors or whatever. I like it bc it doesn't have the weird plastic-y taste of all the liquid vapes I've tried, plus I still get the same ritual of rolling a cigarette. and when you've vaped a cig's worth it's done, which I like

Unfortunately its false advertising. Two 18650 batteries and just physically unable to reach a true 220W and the Alien's watts can scroll to that but its not a true 220W

gov.uk/government/news/e-cigarettes-around-95-less-harmful-than-tobacco-estimates-landmark-review

>Most of the air is polluted
>Might as well pollute my lungs directly with flavored chemicals
>Vape logic

Seriously, go on Google, type alveoli vaping effect on lungs. Literally hundreds of articles--even one from the daily mail toward the top--from this fucking idiot's beloved U.K.

what do you mean less effective? It's not the same high?

Mage GTA by CoilArt

Sure you are faggot.

It just takes more to get you high. For example if you're using just the plant it will require more to get you to the same high and like it will take longer. If you're using oils and such its the same relatively. Like just using regular bongs and dab rigs personally get me way higher than all my vapes do.

yeah i've read something like that. you can still get pretty high watts if you use high amp batteries (atleast 30 amps), but mine are only 20 amp.
still, i rarely go over 100w so i don't mind.

>Daily Mail

The website that's not even good enough for Wikipedia.

Thankfully no because I'm not a complete retard.

Yeah I usually stick to around 120W and still love it. Other than SMOK trying to pull of 220W falsely, I absolutely love it

I've never understood why people want the high wattage mods. Who really goes above 200? I usually stay around 70 watts depending on the liquid.

I see a lot of "Could ecigs be bad for you? We just don't know." clickbate articles. The fifth hit is literally perezhilton.com

I know. At that point when you're pushing such high wattage when is it not apparent that you should just switch over to a mechanical mod?

Avocado 24 is the best RTA I've used. Pic related, my fave setup. Koopor 200w mod, Avocado 24, dual staircase coils.

Lol just ignore that faggot.

75 watt is still a waste of battery
sub ohm vaping is just wasting power

build your coils @ 1.0 ohm Then vape @ 25 watts
youll have nice clouds, and youll get 3 times longer battery life

Could a 1.0 ohm coil really output enough for the cloud chasers? I doubt it. But for the casual vapers you're probably right.

build it
vape it
love it

Nice one! I use the koopor with the tfv4

I think you need to change your coils...

nah bro, just re-wick it

I rewicked it yesterday. I think it's the juice.

Close to what I run my kayfun - 0.70 ohm ~22W.

this japanese cotton wicks so good
pretty sure they dont grow cotton in japan tho

when you run low on juice, just cum in your tank
chicks dig cum clouds

I vape, and I rarely do it when I'm in public and when I do, I only do it when I'm sure it won't get in someone's face, and won't do it inside unless it's a vape shop in which case obviously it's fine. Not all vapers are douchebags. Plenty are, but not all.

I meant inside a public place, of course I do it inside my house

crystal meth and crack

grow up and die of cancer like everyone else