Sup Forums what are the quickest ways to loose weight with out drugs

Sup Forums what are the quickest ways to loose weight with out drugs

Stop eating for a couple days

How much weight are you trying to loosen?

>you white bois mad?
NO

keto diet

Chainsaw

Stop eating. When you feel hungry, chug water

stop eating for three days

im at 246 trying to atleast get to 180

this. I have a friend that absolutely refuses to ever even get close to feeling hungry. she's massively obese too.

already tried

OH GO FUCK YOURSELF

You look like this

This

>that paper towel dispenser
>yfw he's in a public restroom

I'm in the process. Went from 237 to 210 (6'2"). And that includes a ton of muscle added - perhaps 15 or more lbs. So in a few months, lost ~40lbs of fat. Plus muscley. Plus going to run 10 miles tomorrow.

Its doable; just put the effort in and keep with it. Do everything you can to motivate yourself. Read mags, website and watch the videos to keep the fire burning. Stick to 2000 cals/day and exercise your ass off.

thanks user!

to help, take Garcinia Cambogia. Appetite control. Shit works like crazy. I've gone days with barley anything to eat and I wasn't even mad

Quit being a fat ass, but in all honesty it's pretty simple in concept. A lot of people would say running/cardio but that only works for so long. The main thing is build muscle. The more muscle you have the more calories it takes to just exist. Based on the picture which imbassuming isn't you, just your body type is say focus on building some muscle then do a slow diet with cardio. Of you watch YouTube there's a channel called obeastobeast. I can't spell I'm drunkb but however you spell obese( I'm not a fatass so I don't have to spell that word that often) what you wanna do is so it over a good period of time so you don't have as much loose skin. But build muscle, cut slow, and be positive. I know a lot of chicks that dig somewhat chubby dudes. Plus building muscle builds confidence, and you won't be lurking in Sup Forums anymore. You will be one of those /fit/ fags. Just keep your head up and stay positive

also, set specific goals. Like: I want to run 5 miles, or be able to do 30 pushups or whatever. Keeps you focus on an achievable goal. When you reach the smaller goal, that will keep you motivated.
It's a cross-country drive; focus on state-by-state.

Just don't eat as much. Seriously. Eat when hungry and don't pig out.

Stop eating like a fucking pig.

and be smarter too.

Diet coke instead of regular. Maybe not so much butter. Have a few M&M's instead of a whole candy bar. Get the medium size and not the large

Keto diets work wonders, but it's hard to maintain. Like I said more muscle means your burn more calories just existing. Keto diets are hard to maintain

Here is a great one for motivation: Go the the Doctor for a physical and make sure to have your bloodwork done. Most likely your #s are shit and you will see your trajectory to an early death. Will snap your ass in line real fast let me tell you

i dont eat junk like that, a fruit for breakfast, a ham sandwhich for lunch, a crap ton of water with a small dinner

Just fucking stop eating worked for teh jooz

somethings not adding up then. Is there more mayo than ham on it? How about snacks? Have a thing for Ice Cream? Drink a lot of beer? WTF not making sense.

>with drugs

Also this dude has good advice, but I disagree with the 2000 calories. Start at 2500 for a bitb and slowly reduce to 2000. If you start too low you will hit a plateau a lot quicker. Your body adapts. Say you've been a fat ass for years eating 3500 calories a day, your body is used to that, so reducing that and having activity will reduce your weight. I know people that are 215 plus and eat 1500 calories a day and can't lose anymore because they went to fast. Cut calories slow and build muscle

go over to /fit/ and start with the sticky. your thread here is dying - Sup Forums is all fat wimps who hate being fit, exercise or looking good and especially the people who do that.

i dont drink, i dont use mayo neither, just toasted wheat bread and turkey ham, i convince my self to eat atleast once a meal, and i try to repress the pleasure of taste crossing my mind

well then, I'd say the 1st step is for you to identify how you got too big. What do you think it was? So far it sounds like your should be shredded up.

intestinal parasites

OP this guy knows his shit. trust me on that

i got big from lack of exercise and motivation after an overdose i had 2-3 years ago, i decided to stop being a lazy fat piece of shit as of last month, i also decided to walk to school and back, to school takes about 45 minuets and going home takes an hour, and any extra walking since i dont own a vehicle

thats actually pretty decent start. your heartrate will be in the fat burning zone if you try to walk quickly

diet he says. youre a real nutritionist.

Cut the processed crap. Eat foods high in fiber. Saturated fats have been debunked, eat more meat (uncured) and get full-fat dairy products instead of their low-fat counterparts. Low-fat = more processing. No juice, drink seltzer. Hard liquor only. Eat potatoes and other tubers sparingly. If you are gonna eat out make sure to ask for no sauces or ketchup or mustard. Get peanut butter that doesnt have soy shit in it. Opt spinach over lettuce. Dark chocolate (75% or higher cocoa) is good in small quantities and benefits metabolism and heart health, use as a dessert. Try to remove stress from life, as stress causes overeating. Be happy when trying to be healthy.

Are they any more of OP pic?

Another motivation tip:
Santa brought me a FitBit Surge 2 for xmas. Has a heartrate monitor in it.

Boosted my effort level and intensity of my workouts a huge amount since I started using it. Was able to break through the 215 barrier I was stuck at for a while. Motivated to do 2X daily workouts even.

It is addicting. Friends have become addicted to the group competition things they have - prove you are better than your buddies. That is a huge motivator.

Recommended.

Depression

yeah but how much barley do you have to eat?

Beer is made from Barley.

Does beer count?