Why is Sup Forums so triggered over U2?

Why is Sup Forums so triggered over U2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uB7xceg4NJs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're kinda shit desu

They fucking blow. Every song sounds the same. And some faggot keeps trying to force the "u2 were critically acclaimed/post-punk meme"

Any band who writes Vertigo and puts their album on my phone is inherently shit.

they look like poofsters

they're a great band who sold even better and Killwhitey Lamar fans are mad i guess

Not an argument, Sup Forumsdrone faggot.

>some faggot keeps trying to force the "u2 were critically acclaimed/post-punk meme"
that's true though.

they are good, but definitely not Gary Glitter-tier.

Most of Sup Forums likes U2. it's just a few loud anti-U2 posters repeating what they heard on South park

lol vertigo came out like 25 years after they became a band. and its funny you shit talk vertigo like everybody else that hates u2 but can never reference another song that sounds like it.

please stop me from listening to u2 every now and then. i dare you, nigger.

Fun fact: Gary Glitter attended to a Throbbing Gristle show and was close friends with Sleazy.

I don't get the "U2 weren't post-punk meme" sure you can argue they aren't good (not true by the way) because it's a matter of opinion. But saying they were never post-punk is literally factually wrong.

South Park made fun of so many musicians that Sup Forums likes. U2 is just shit.

that's the only song of theirs he knows, because of South Park

I find it interesting whenever South Park talks about music

youtube.com/watch?v=uB7xceg4NJs

name 3

it's because Sup Forums is full of pathetic people who think they're special for liking Post-Punk and they don't want it attached to a band as big as U2
same reason why people refuse to acknowledge DSOTM is Progressive Rock

Radiohead
Kanye West
The Cure
Ween

ahh, remember when South Park was funny? before they became obsessed with DUDE LIBERTARIANISM LMAO and trying to disprove global warming

Kanye
Phil Collins
Lorde

What do you listen to? Fucking faggots like you are ruining this board. I bet you like fucking Animal Collective, shithead.

lol

>U2 isn't critically acclaimed
How fucking clueless are you?

>musicians Sup Forums likes

>puts their album on my phone

Anybody who buys apple products is a fag. You reap what you sow

they aren't making fun of Radiohead, Ween, or the Cure and Ween were ON the fucking show

and Kanye was of course the "Gay Fish LMAO" episode. Great taste in TV you've got there bud

IGNORE ALL U2 SHILLS
I G N O R E T H E M

I hate them

plus that was apple's stunt not theirs. apple had to pay them a shitload of money for that album

Because they see other people hating on them so they think its cool to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect

this

no one is triggered, u2 sucks ass

I unironically enjoy their music. AMA

what's your favorite U2 album? What's your favorite U2 song?

Yea, the idea behind one giant plot this season doesn't fit with what was good about old South Park

their early career was undeniably good, and the edge made me realize that i liked shoegaze before i knew what shoegaze was

authentic humanity has become impossible under late capitalism, you may reject certain commodities, in fact you are expected to, but you cannot reject the commodity itself.

Personally, I'm not triggered. Just think their very overrated and I'm not a fan

Going by this post Sup Forums hates them for no reason.

The Joshua Tree, and New Years Day.

I probably only like them because my mum would constantly play them whilst I was young.

>Ween were ON the fucking show
So were Radiohead and Robert Smith.

Realized talent + mainstream appeal = /mu hate, because those two things are the main things most /mu poster types lack.

It's exactly the same reason why(and probably exactly the same people too) certain sectors of /mu get so triggered by Grimes. Artists like these make them feel self-conscious. Or they're just following the meme crowd out of ignorance.

Ignore this under 20 nu-male with no knowledge on the subject.
I G N O R E H I M