Most masculine sounding spanish

Which nation has the most masculine sounding accent? Like for English it's American Midwest and English Midlands (Sean Bean type).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6v-bUY_wS8
youtube.com/watch?v=Mg887U8dViA
youtube.com/watch?v=FMWC1QgglaI
youtube.com/watch?v=LXcaMr-x-XE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump....I hear people say Colombian is the most alpha accent.

Equatorial Guinea

Mexican with a deep voice. (ie; 0,00000000000001% of mexicans)

chicano spanish

It's because your wife's bull is that?

>The simpsons voice is manly
kek

One that uses "Usted", at least between males. Two males saying "tu" to each other is just gay.

chilean

paisa

>for English it's American Midwest and English Midlands

i like talking to chileans eventhough sometimes i dont understand some words
but argentinians
jesus fucking christ you guys made a shitty language even shittier

Any country that replaces the s sound with a j sound is automatically disqualified. That leaves Mexican and Colombian. I'm a chicano, but I love the Colombian accent.

tú que pedo pinche vato mamón

Scouse, Geordie, and Cockney are feminine and faggy. In America North East and Southern American are as well.

Platense spanish is literally the only decent sounding spanish

lol no, they sound like they are about to cry

conflicting comments

Also from hearing Reggaeton I think Puerto Rican sounds faggy too.

>Tá shoviendo en la plasha, vistes?

shit taste

boludo

lyl

Ah so biutifel

I still love you bb
to be fair the guy i was talking to did sound like a negro de mierda so it is judgement and he did have the kid rat personality

>argentine
>negro
what did he mean by this?

is either northern mexico or cuban

the obvious my dear watson

Californian

Unironically this
When it's spoken well though not some faggot with broken spanish and shit English with an accent

>kid rat

That is the fastest way to announce to the hispanic world that you are a teenager

>californian anything
>masculine
You gonna tell me that San Francisco is the most "masculine" homo city?

Castilian Spanish, true descendant of the Latin language.
youtube.com/watch?v=s6v-bUY_wS8

Most latinos look like rats though. Ted Cruz and Luis Suarez for example.

That's mexican with their whining. Literally worse than Chilean
Oraleeeee guay como andaaaaaa que pasoooo uns cheeelaaa

lisp

>UK
Geordie

kek bringing out memes from tv shows, you're just buthurted towards mexicans

the majority of the hispanic internet is nothing but kids and teenagers though baka sama

faggot as fuck. I watched the movie Goal! mate.

Isnt Chicano accent very nasal? I always thought the nasality of Texan accent was a Mexican influence, like Rodeos or Cowboys.

Chile

snorting coke.

Chileans speak in a very high pitch.

this. so alpha no other spanish speakers understand it because they are cucks.

Its not nasal. You're thinking of mexican accent which is what many chicanos have. But there's a general chicano accent where you lose accents (when I say chicano I mean the Sup Forums definition of any latam central and south not just mexico) and its neutral and very serious sounding

Read that while whining and nasal thats what mexicans sound like

I don't know but, for me the only latino accent that doesn't sound disgusting is the Argentinian. Maybe I would go for Ecuatorial Guinea.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mg887U8dViA

Why are Spaniards choosing Equiturial Guinea? Are you cucks who want Maria to fuck a bull?

I forgot, cuban doesn't sound disgusting too

I like venezuelan, it's less shitty colombian

Ecuatorial Guinea was their last colony and they speak pretty much like Spaniards, with Vosotros and the "th" pronounciation of Z Ce Ci
Also, black have deep voices

I like Chilean and the way the pronounce "e", closer to "i"

because it's true, spanish froma Spain sounds too snob in north or yokel in south

>Northern
>Snob
Que la mitad superior de España sea la única región del mundo capaz de pronunciar la "c" correctamente me asombra

>blacks have deep voices
the ones in the Americas (brazil and the US) have really kid like voices that never went through puberty. Faggots blasting reggaeton in their shitty ricecookers play Ozuna and he sounds like his balls never dropped.

>che boludo voss que sabess que sha shegaron flo con facu con unas fbirras

dude , we speak too fast.

to be very honest the colombian acent is ok , and so hot in girls.

Venezuelan
Californian
Salvadorian if not too rural
Central Spain
Cuban if they don't speak too fast or loud

The best

there are always exceptions, but I am sure blacks tend to have have deeper voices everywhere.

Also, singers like Prince sang in falsetto, their real normal voice was low, the same goes for many reggaeton singers.

The woman sounds slightly northern but vocalizes like a retard. The guy doesn't sound remotely mexican. How can you fuck that up so bad

>cali
>masculine

Mike Tyson sounds real masculine huh. The deep voice is really common among Africans. The blacks in the US got their english from Southern whites which is already a strike against them because Southerners sound like homos especially ones from Appalachia.

Obviously castillian Castillian is objectively the best Spanish. Pure and robust accent for hardworking and industrious warrior like people.

>ElCidFeels
>CASTILLA.txt

>spain
>work
Even when jobs existed you guys took siesta half the time.

Funnily enough, I've never had a siesta

Aragon Spanish is nice

In Argentina Duckman was very popular in the mid 90s when it had Miami Cuban dubbing, and when it was shown again in the 2000s with neutral Mexican dubbing everybody missed the Cuban voice. Unfortunately its impossible to get those episodes anywhere unless someone has the VCRs in their attic.

This are some scenes of Cuban Duckman

youtube.com/watch?v=FMWC1QgglaI

*gf

>An """anglo""" talking about lisps

CHI

Castillians outperformed Finnish in the PISA report with 1/5 of the expenditure per capita. If the rest of Spain is full of lazy and dumb bastards is not our fault

They speak the best Spanish in Barcelona

Most spanish speakers here aren't even Mexican so your chicano meme jizzing is retarded.

Last I heard was that Catalonia was the largest part of your economy.

Catalan accent is pretty disgusting desu

The had the same GDP as Madrid with 1 million more people. And Madrid is just one province of Castile.

As an outsider with a pretty low grasp on understanding spoken Spanish I've found their accents to be the most pleasing 2bh

HBO knew it was Uruguayan
youtube.com/watch?v=LXcaMr-x-XE

but pretty clear, and easy to understand for anglophons, it said my english teacher

English has the same "th" sound as castillian spanish. An anglo saying that our language has a lisp is basically insulting their own language, Paco.

>Muh """"lisp""""
>English has a """"lisp""""
You are obviously a dumb as fuck tiraflechas. And chances are that youbare a chicano

This man knows, 'tu' is for turbofaggots

RAE

Yeah but English uses it where it should be used, with "th". Not with "c" and "z" which should have different sounds. Lispy spics

I don't know. But it is pretty annoying. It is too nassal

Our grammar is different Colombian autist

In English we don't make the gay lisp sound when we say words with a soft "c" or an "s" like you guys. You guys are as retarded as Brazilians who say their "d"s like "g"s and "t"s like "ch"s in portuguese.

what does grammar have to do with this

Literally the same as argentina

>Be fan of Barcelona
>Go to Spain and everyone calls it BarTHelona

>Spelling=Pronunciation
Are you retarded perhaps?
What about languages without western characters, mate.

>Be fan of Barcelona
That's your problem

>the gay lisp sound when we say words with a soft "c" or an "s"
1.The """lisp""" is for grammatical purposes as sudacas cannot write a single sentence without a grammatical error
2. You are a shitskin. Shitskins can't into the th sound.
3. Prolonging the s sound as sudacas do to try to differientiate the c and the s is as gay as it gets
>Vamos a casssar

my condolences

uruguay aka cisplatina, a former portuguese and then brazilian colony

There's something different but i can't point it out. It's not nearly as obnoxious as porteño.

Wtf is a Californian accent

>>Spelling=Pronunciation
>Are you retarded perhaps?
That's the point of spelling, though. In most western european languages things used to be read exactly the way they were written, like old french and old english.

kek, spanish is has more arabic's origin words that any other romance language. If you mean the accent, well it changed from the sound of the medieval spanish

Porteño is slightly more italian "que te passsssa peltuuuuuuudo?".

Uruguayan, while still having very strong italian influence and lunfardo vocabulary, is a bit more neutral.

CHE ARAÑA BAILA CON GRANCIA DESPASHIIITOO