the dinner table scene....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdm5EkaPdeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Now I am the sicario"

What did sicario mean by this?

he meant that he is the sicario now

not even in top 5 scenes though

How did they get away with having a naive and useless woman as the protagonist in 2015?

the plot was her being naive and useless to the men around her

Edgy and pretentious

no no no no no

con paz

con paz

>naive and useless woman
They knew what they were doing.

>Mexican cartel kingpin only has 3 security guards.
>No motion sensors or cameras
>Protagonist is an FBI agent and is shocked that people can be violent and/or corrupt
>Also protagonist is fucking useless
>Parading into the border with a huge convoy on a stealth mission
>Drug cartels have moved from Juarez for more than 5 years now

Jesus christ why can't they even fucking google if their shit is remotely realistic

daily reminder that benicio del toro made this one guy suck his dick.

All I could think while watching this is that this motherfucker would make a perfect Sam Fisher, then I got upset we will probably never get the Splinter Movie we deserve.

Am I alone in this?

DUDE, SICARIO LMAO

Also how hard is it to get actual fucking spanish speakers for multi million dollar hollywood productions, in a country that already has more actual mexicans than Mexico?

Same here, but Sam Fisher is American and not Mexican, the studio will never pull it off if Trump is elected, welcome to American Kino State

who are you referring to?

>stealth mission

It wasn't a stealth mission though. It was an extraction.

But not for the first half. They did a good fish out of water story. She begins by being an efficient domestic operator who does her job well, then she's thrown into the Mexican cartel shit and she's completely out of her zone and fucks it up for everyone

>the dinner table scene...
was my least favourite scene of the movie and didn't fit with the rest of it at all

it should have literally been the shot of him walking up to the table shot from boot-level, then cut to black, then the panning shot showing the whole family dead.

the speech and proselytizing was overwrought as fuck and served only to undercut the message of the film

Why were all the bodies hidden inside the walls of that house, Wouldn't it start to stink?

Thoroughly underwhelming. It fails to be a hollywood action thriller but it doesn't reach the authentic believable thriller status.

>the dinner table scene
this part specifically

She's not naive and useless, she's just completely out of her element.

easy...easy..

said a fan-fiction writing nobody on an anonymous Burmesian basket braiding site.

what fan fiction
literally just talking about what was already in the movie, and how they chose to show it

Whatever it was, it needed more discretion

underrated memekino

The ones that spoke the most spanish in the film and were supposedly latin americans

+ great soundtrack ( youtube.com/watch?v=Hdm5EkaPdeY )
+ interesting characters
+++ palpable tension in multiple scenes

- despite it kinda being the point, Blunt was too blunt. "Weak" main characters need to have other traits to be interesting.

- the dinner scene was tense, but ultimately just wankery over how badass and cold Del Toro's character is.

- the scene where the cop that Blunt hooks up with somehow turns out to be an assassin is kind of a stretch. Them hooking up and going back to a room together if he was planning to kill her was kind of a big stretch of my disbelief.

Did you finish your meal OP?

I didn't even like that they eventually "got the bad guy" in the end. This seems like the kind of movie that should have a let-down ending where everything they did turned out for nothing because somehow someway they guy still got tipped off they were coming and he shows up to an empty house.

naive? maybe.
useless? not at all, she was kinda bad ass, but that's normal considering her profession

She didn nothing wrong though. She got cheated, betrayed, and screwed over. Shame on them not on her.

BONERKINO

Ahora vas a conocer a dios

She almost ruined the whole fucking movie with her niggerloving bullshit and buttchin.

Lame, I'm sick of disappointing nihilist endings.

P.S. I also wanted to see a bunch of Mexicans get shot

P.P.S. I'm voting for Trump

calmate, calmate

pregunta paisano ¿quiere morir?