Ask a traveling pipe welder from Iowa who vapes anything

Ask a traveling pipe welder from Iowa who vapes anything.
Bring it on

What made you want to post this thread?

I'll let you know my uncle is going to Iowa soon with a company called Dreicor and they're doing a shutdown on a plant out there.. He works the duct work.

awww... ysss .. the 45*
was the cap a little hotter than it shoul be ...
how much to you make per hour
pipe welder from romania here

Hey fags you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply hello paedo or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep...

What's your credit card number and CCV

pls rape my kids jesus

Are you aware that your life is void of meaning and is more or less completely empty?

What's you're area code? 641 here

This is lit

What town 641?

Yes I read plenty on time and space we all are matter a fact. Or more like dark matter a fact

I've been curious, but I don't know if it's possible.

Can you vape whiskey and if so how fucked up do you get?

>we are dark matter

please don't

Nice bead. I couldn't do that, but I could laser weld the fuck outta something with a . 005 welding rod.

I think you would die but that's lit

That's what's up. What ever it takes, all you have to tell the ladies is you are a welder and the panties start dropping

Would be an amazing way to go. I heard about people who went to inhalation bars and they got mad fucked up, so I would imagine vaping whiskey or something equally high-grain would be an interesting experience.

>that micrometer

Oh shit nigga wtf are you doing?

I think ill stick to vaping fruity bitch flavors

You walk the cup or do you freehand your tig?

Mostly stick unless we hit the stainless and do some mig at the shop but I can walk the cup when need be

Oh yeah, bitches love welding stories

>who vapes
?? That's a distinguishing characteristic of note? YOLO dude, that's reaching for the sky alright.

i vape acetlyne, you?

People can judge let's all be real we are in a multiver powering a a high amp bad ass welder in a much larger universe you can tell he burns hot as well because earth be burning up all its juices quick.

Don't know about vaping it but mixing it with rust has a zing to it

Hey I work at a vape shop in des moines. Where u from? Got a pic of your set up?

I was pretty good at 6010 and had some job offers. But I didnt want to travel so now im just welding mig too hot in a fab shop. Hows the travelling life?

Meant to reply to:

Does it feel good to maintain the functionality of Mario's public transit?

Ever cold tap gas ?

do you vape toxic welding fumes too?

Not bad out of town Monday through Thursday and get 200 a night for hotel and food (it doesn't cost that much) so I enjoy it

Yeah Mario's is more of the dick head brother but me and Luigi get lit all the time

Don't think it would be me vaping it because it's in the form of smoke but I guess I toke it per say