Have you ever met a celebrity?

Have you ever met a celebrity?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/caradeleprivate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not really "met", but I saw Jim Jarmusch eating a sandwich on the street once.

I met moot. He made inappropriate sexual advances toward me so I left.

Classic moot.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles a couple years ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I've seen a bunch of actors at TIFF but that's it.

I used to date a bird who'd won a Jussi-statue.
It's like the highest reward an actor/tress can get in Finland.

Does it count?

Me too but he told me that he'd lynch me if he saw me "niggering" around his neighborhood again.

I met kevin spacey in a toilet once.

I met Chris and Martin Kratt at my local zoo when I was a kid

Got an elephant t-shirt signed by them

Quasi-celeb, anyway.
I was eating breakfast in a hotel with my mom and dad when I was about 14 and Amy Grant sat down with a few ppl and ate breakfast next to us. I didn't talk to her.

I was an insecure, lying little fucker back then so I told my friends later "I ate breakfast with Amy Grant".

I slept with a famous actress whom I'm pretty sure most Redditors have heard of. This was about seven years ago.

We met at a charity event that I was attending as a guest. A friend of a friend - someone with a small amount of their own fame - had brought me as her plus one when her husband couldn't make it. It was one of those several-hour events with a silent auction, hors d'oeuvres... the works. I had walked up to the young woman in question when I saw her smoking, thinking I could request a cigarette from her. (In my defense, I didn't realize who she was at the time.) We started talking, I had an "Oh, shit, this is so-and-so!" moment in my head, and somehow I managed to keep the conversation going until dinner was served.

After the meal, she came and found me, and asked if I wanted to go for a drink. Needless to say, I agreed. We kept talking (and drinking) at a hotel bar, until a few people came up and asked to take their pictures with her. As a "joke" - in that I wasn't actually joking - I said something along the lines of "You know, if we were drinking in a private room, that probably wouldn't happen as much."

Long story short, we got a private room.

This is probably the part you've been waiting for. We started off with a semi-intoxicated makeout session that progressed (over the course of a half an hour or so) into us being completely naked, touching each other, and dry-humping one another. I didn't have a condom, and I (stupidly) didn't want to ruin the moment by asking if she was on birth control, so I was a bit unsure about how to completely seal the deal. She wound up taking the initiative (in a way) by asking:

"Do you want to see how well it would fit if we had sex?"

I met Sylvia Kristel (from Emanuelle) a few times, including shortly before her death. She was so weak in the end it looked like a strong wind would split her in two.

F

Hell yes, I did. It was just an experiment. Just one thrust. One moan from her and a sensual motion of her hips against me. At about that point, I thought "Fuck it," and we started going at it for real. We went through a few standard positions, took a break while I ate her out (she came, or so she said), went back to it, and I ultimately finished inside of her.

Afterwards, we went back to talking, and only then did I ask her about birth control. (She was on the shot, thankfully.) She, in turn, asked me if there was "anything [she] should know about" from me. I told her I was completely clean, STD-wise... and she replied with the following:

"Well, I have HPV, but pretty much everyone does."

Yes, pretty much everyone has HPV... but I was pretty sure that I didn't (at least up until that point). I also wasn't sure how to respond, so I lamely said "Well, I guess I might now, too!"

I wound up spending the night with her. Woke up to her phone ringing, which was apparently someone wondering where she was. We exchanged phone numbers, and I took a taxi back home. I called her once or twice, but she never picked up, and I assume that she would have returned my calls if she wanted anything more to do with me.

Oh, and here's the punchline: A few months into my next relationship, my then-girlfriend discovered a few warts on my penis. A trip to the clinic confirmed that they were the sort that would be caused by HPV... and I hadn't been with anyone else in the interim.

TL;DR: Caught HPV from a famous actress. I REGRET NOTHING.

Met Amber Heard once, totally destroyed her pussy.

>famous actress whom I'm pretty sure most Redditors have heard of

what the frick is that supposed to mean

If I met her I'd spit in her face.

Just copypasted from my throwaway I use whenever the 'DAE ANYONE LE CELEBRITY SEX XD' thread pops up on there.

tldr

mfw u get warts on ur dick from some lying celeb and you are still happy about it

btw since I just realzed it's only worth respecting her identity on le rebbits, 4chins can have the scoop:

it was J-Law

cool story bro. Also there is nothing worth respecting on le reddit including the whole of the community but it's nice of you

do you still get warts popping up now and again reminding you of that fateful night?

At a new years party back in 2009. I met this guy, he said he was a hollywood director. We got talking and had a good time. He bought me a drink and I told him of my struggling film career.

Next thing I know I'm waking up in a strange bedroom with this guy standing over me. He laughs as I struggle to stand and says "no little bitch can make me cum" and leaves. And that is how I met Bryan singer.

I met him on Hampstead Heath

every day i'm strugglin'

Felicia Day

met Dustin at a bar, he was asking me if I knew where he could buy an 8 ball of coke. I told him I could probably hook him up if we went back to my place. We got home and I offered him a stiff drink, I called up a guy that I fuck sometimes and told him that Dustin Diamond needed an 8 ball of coke. He dropped it off, while Dustin downed a few more drinks. Dustin and I talked about chess and his comedy, I really think we hit it off. He asked me if he could smoke some in my house. I said it was cool. He took out a little glass pipe that looked just like a penis. He smiled when he saw that I noticed it. He lit up and smoked. After a while we started to make out with me. He shoved his tongue down my throat and began to stroke my now fully erect cock. He took my pants off and began to suck my cock. He got naked and put his ass up to my mouth and I gave him a Russian trombone. I made him cum all over the floor, than I put my cock deep inside his ass and pounded him like I’ve never pounded before. He let out a whimper like a little puppy as I slowly took my cock out and penetrated deeper. We fucked all night long until he started having trouble getting hard, so he said he needed more coke. He dumped some on my cock and began to snort it off, than licked off the rest. He slammed down some tequila and began rimming me. I asked him to hold on and I went into the bathroom and changed into my Screech outfit. When I went back out he instantly got hard and began pounding me to the point that shit leaked out of my ass. He got on the floor and asked me to let my juices flow on his nelly. I took a big runny shit all over his stomach, than I started to let it drip on his face and goatee. He stroked his dick until he came, while he also fingered his ass. The whole room smelled of coke, cum and shit. We stayed up all night and in the morning we took a shower together. He left and told me he would call me next time he was in town. I’m sure he says that to all the guys

I've met Donovan and Henry Winkler.
Donovan actually came over to our table with this other big dude and talked to us for a while. Shook Henry's had at a book signing.

I saw Eva Green and Tim Burton in London two weeks ago. Eva was pretty as always, Burton looked like an alcoholic.

I met ryan Dunn on the highway once.

He always does.

t. cara delevingne

I met Kevin Sussman when I was working at a bookstore in LA. He played the weird kid in Wet Hot American Summer and he was in the Sopranos and Burn After Reading.

He came to my register with a very attractive woman who I assumed was his handler or wife. She handled the transaction while he stood by looking rather nervous and bug-eyed.

Yup.

My private Instagram:
instagram.com/caradeleprivate/

I met sasha grey at a Mensa meeting.

Yes. He did soap operas here in my country. I looked at him lick a sick maniac and said nothing.

do people actuwlly believe this

I met Donald Faison on Park Ave just walking around here in NYC last month. Kind of JUST tier. No one really noticed who he was until I saw him and asked for a pic because I like scrubs

Made small talk with Brad Pitt for 2 minutes.
Decent guy I guess.

I'm not into celeb worship tho.

Made small talk with Brad Pitt for 2 minutes.
Decent guy I guess.

I sucked on his big toe until he shot his cum onto my forehead.

I met Marilyn Manson in a hotel in Toronto. Nice guy, quiet (or just didn't want to be bothered

I caddied for Michael Jordan once. He was really focused and competitive the whole time. He's also a major high stakes gambler. He played an individual game with each of the other 3 guys and right off the first tee he was looking at ~$6000 on the line, and it only got worse

I met Zach Galifianakis at a bar in Chicago right after he lost his show on VH1 which I guess was 2003. The man is absolutely mental so you never know what he is going to say. Positively hilarious

I got to meet George Clinton and P Funk because my buddy sold them weed before a concert but we didn't stick around long

Are you from Chicago? I was a caddy in high school and middle school and there were always stories going around about guys caddying for MJ.

Of course never confirmed the rumors but your story sounds like the ones I heard

I saw some guy who looked like Harmony Korine. He was filling his cart with steaks and when he looked at me he gave a pretty wide grin.

I met Vincent Perez at a signing. My mom went to the same private school.

who

Nice

ZABOOMAFOO

does everybody have hpv?

I'll let her spit in my face Tbh.

you believed that? and no

>started having trouble getting hard, so he said he needed more coke.
your story fell apart right there

met Norman Reedus and told him we are the walking dead

About a year ago I met Lindsay Lohan in a cafe in east London. Shook hands and we said "hi, nice to meet you" to each other.

A few weeks later I saw her on Oxford Street, but I didn't say anything.

I've met multiple celebrities over the years, from nobodies to diety status.

The catch is they've all been scientologists.

>mfw most of my family are long standing, high post org members.

Best one was Sam Elliot, but also
Aaron Paul
Tommy Lee Jones
Mel Gibson
and various rappers

>ctrl-f
>infetterence
every time

I met Conan O'Brien around five years ago when he was going through the whole Tonight Show shitshow. He was quiet and seemed very sad but was still kind enough to talk and take a photo

No hollywood ones. Just sort of b-celebs from my own country.

I rock climb with Jason Momoa occasionally

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I haven't but my father met Gary Coleman on the subway once.

I laugh every time, fuck

I would've come into my pants for old time's sake.

I once met Notch on the subway.

I guess I could have met some of my favorite comedians after shows but I prefer to follow the mantra "never meet your idols."

Priest Holmes (NFL RB) used to come to our stupid small town carnival thing. You could tell it was him because he was the only black person there aside from his wife and kid. Not to mention he was jacked as fuck.

She hasn't aged well.

I saw Aaron Paul at an unemployment office in Los Angeles yesterday. I noticed him but didn’t want to bother him. He obviously saw me because he came up to me. He said, “Please let me give you an autograph, yo, bitch. Please respond.” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Please respond. Please respond. Xbox, please respond. Bitch.” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my day, and I heard him crying as I walked off. When I came to apply up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen job applications in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and read scripts, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the forms and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually because “I just wish I had more time to play,” and then turned around and cried at me. I don’t even think that’s a career. After she scanned each form and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying “Xbox turn on” really loudly.

no i dont believe that im not stupid but even in lies there's sighs of truth

I have a minor heart problem and am deaf in one ear. I signed up for the make a wish program with my friends as a joke when I was 16. They called my doctor to check and see if I was really that bad and he told them it was "life altering" which is apparently all you need to get a wish.

I got to go to this convention where celebrities would go and meet large groups of dying kids at once. I met Uma Thurman, John Cena, Dwayne Johnson, Kathy Griffin (why), and Annasophia Robb with other disney channel type "celebrities". It was fun and a lot of them took the time to talk to me because I was one of the only people there that could both walk and speak.

I also got a 1080i tv back when that was super expensive

When I was on holiday with my parents, we were twice staying at a guest-house in Malibu (rented out as a vacation home). One week each trip. The couple of times we went grocery store shopping, we saw Brad Pitt & Jennifer Aniston load up their groceriea in the Ralph's parking lot 20yrds from us and I stood next to Jim Carrey in an ice cream parlor. Also stood in line behind Emilio Estevez. So I haven't really "met" anyone, but it was a big deal, because I was/we were German tourists. So naturally we were awestruck when we saw a famous German TV host next to us at a stoplight (Thomas Gottschalk). I waved, but he looked pretty pissed off and drove away.

Fingered Saoirse Ronan outside a disco club in Afghanistan...

>ASR

Shieeeeeeeet negroid, you hit the jackpot.

DELETE YOUR POST

SAOIRSE IS PURE

She told me that god had tests for us all and that he loves me. We talked about some charity work she was doing in africa or something. I really didn't like her much but my boner was out of control. This was about the time she was in that surfing movie where the girl lost her arm so it was during the peak of her waifu fandom.

I saw Yogi Berra at the U.N. on a 6th grade field trip. The tour guide brought over stuff for him to sign for us. Some kids had minature bats or shirts, I just had my pamphlet for him to sign. He was with family and seemed annoyed with the tour guide, but signed anyway.

Met Rick fox at sxsw promoting some yahoo show. I'm not gay but man that guy is handsome.

Met Brie Larson at sxsw a few years ago too. She was super-nice. I wanted to strike up a conversation with her but I had a girlfriend and just felt generally taciturn in the situation. Idiot me.

Had a short film in Cannes last year and walked by Zoey kravitz but didn't say anything. Walked by John turturro tux'd out on the promenade too. So cool. And saw John c Reilly, ebert's widow, and got to talk to mark fueurstein who i didn't know at the time but my friend did, and he and his friends gave us distributor screening tickets for their film Larry Gay Male Flight Attendant which wasn't that bad.

nice

That was before she got all fit and her hiney was extra juicy. Damn son, congrats!

no

Lurk moar faggot

I wouldn't say met, but I saw George Takei and his husband at the local art museum one time. I didn't make a big deal about it because that's inconsiderate and the middle of an art museum wouldn't be the place for that regardless. My inner trekkie was going crazy, though.

me on the left

I dreamt that I met Marion Cotillard. The only mistake I made was waking up.

I dated Eva Green in the primary school. She was OK

Yeah at LSCC in Glencoe. He was friends with one of the members and would come play about once a year

lucky fuck

Amber loves her fans.

underrated Person.

no, but id make an exception

Not me personally, but my brother sas he met Charles Manson in Corcoran state prison. My bro says he was a loner most of the time and he would shadow box everyday out in the yard. Pretty interesting.

I gave Pewdiepie a blowjob once, I'm a dude btw.

I didnt meet him, but I did see John Leguizamo in a Bed Bath and Beyond once.

>visiting LA for a high school field trip as a senior
>go with my friends to some random hip restaurant in beverly hills for lunch
>see Colin Ferrell walk in with some extremely young blonde qt
>scramble to figure out how to initiate a conversation with him
>before we figure out what to say my friend goes up and taps him on the shoulder
>"H-hey Colin, I'm a huge fan. Could I ask you one question?"
>Colin pushes his sunglasses down and looks at him
>"Go ahead"
>"Uh, did you ever fuck Pocahontas? Like, from the New World"
>Colin looks bewildered for a few seconds
>me and my other friends get extremely nervous, I'm sweating like a bitch
>finally Colin chuckles
>"Oh. Yeah, I did. Have a good day boys."

for context this was in 2010

>implying they let charles manson out into the yard
cool story though

Were they filming the shower scene for the pest?

Took a job in a cinema during the first year of my degree (it's horrible, never work in one) and I served Jeremy Kyle once. And apparently someone from Eastenders. I had no idea who they were but the drop out teens I worked along side were creaming themselves over it.

Me on the left

Is that a thing? Serious question.

Is what a thing? Solitary confinement? Yeah