>INB4 TOO...
GODDAMN IT, NIGGER

too soon

I don't get it

newfag

dubs confirm

Yeah but explain it to me either way

nice trips and NO

too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon too soon

Too soon

Trips demand.

It's a fucking meme. The chick is in a coma.
If she were dead. her skin, her physiology, everything wouldn't scream "LIVING!".

Oh thx bro

And that ladies and gentlemen, is why newfags will always stay newfags. some other newfags make up a lie, spin it as the story and teach other new fags, and only oldfags remember the true story.

Hmm... whaddya know... smells like bullshit in here.

Whatever you say buddy, keep believing that lie and stay a newfag

Olderfag than you, normal. REEEEEEEEEE

sure, you're so ancient I'd bet you remember snacky.

Camwhore. We're talking 2010. Jesus.

Holy fuck when will this shit meme die?

your new is showing. I'll give you a hint - 2004, and while there is a camwhore related to the story, its didnt happen until much later.

Seriously, OP?

Too fucking soon....

Right naow, sir trips!

when it will stop being too soon.

The story goes that this picture was posted in a "when you see it" thread. It was later revealed that everyone was fapping to a dead girl.
Supposedly a kid was at a party and slipped thus girl some antifreeze in an attempt to get her drunk to hook up. He then started snapping pics without realizing she was dead.

Most people just respond with "too soon" because everyone else is doing it.

Too soon man come on
Also fucking newfag

Dude not cool too soon

She was a pro finger boxer

i found out years ago that she's not actually dead