Can you fix this country?

can you fix this country?

no, the only solution possible is to split it in smaller nations through a violent revolution that changes the culture and mindset of everyone, then try again in the smaller countries

yes
but you have to help me

Sure family, what do you need? Who do you want me to wack? Merkel? Poland?

Criminal justice reform (laws,Prisons,age of criminality, courts, bureaucracy)

New elections for all government positions

Strict anti corruption laws overseen by international bodies

Industrialization and lowered protectionism

Easier Immigration laws for westerners

No. Another thread is even dealing with how Japanese Brazilians are so shit tier compared to Japs from Nippon. You turn people to failures.

>Strict anti corruption laws overseen by international bodies

>easier immigration for westerners
We need that here in the US. Thanks to Ted Kennedy it's harder for a Euro to immigrate than people from Latin America. Instead of engineers or scientists we could be getting from Europe, we get MS13 and Home Depot workers.

Make it annex all-of South America.

Elect the Brazilian equivalent of Trump

learn Greek

>Strict anti corruption laws overseen by international bodies
>New elections for all government positions

nice try anglo

>Industrialization and lowered protectionism

Yeh, but the key point would be making easier for national industries to grow and become multinational. There are already a shit ton of factories where i live, but many are just to attend the national demand or are gringo multinational brands. We need to export our shit, we need more Romis, Nardinis, Imbels, Bernadinis, Engesas and such. We have all those underdeveloped shitholes at our back that would easily fall into a brazilian industrial monopoly (like Romi used to do with lathes).

at least we get scientist from India and china keke
>72203922
>More protectionism and trade wars
>Yeh, but the key point would be making easier for national industries to grow and become multinational. There are already a shit ton of factories where i live, but many are just to attend the national demand or are gringo multinational brands. We need to export our shit, we need more Romis, Nardinis, Imbels, Bernadinis, Engesas and such. We have all those underdeveloped shitholes at our back that would easily fall into a brazilian industrial monopoly (like Romi used to do with lathes).
Ok i actually agree with you but that being said you should be able to buy shit off of amazon as well without a 75% tax on it

>you should be able to buy shit off of amazon as well without a 75% tax on it

Yeh, absolutely, one of the first things that should be scrapped if our government ever want to play serious for once are importing taxes (or at least their severity) and bureaucracy. Actually, those two are problems that also affect the national industry, hence why it's so damn hard to grow a industrial business here, even when we already have all it takes to make it easy
The more you look at it, the more it's visible that it was all made to attend the demands of international companies with factories here ,while alienating the consumer and securing a stagnated society (*puts tinfoil hat*)

Cut the north , purge sao paulo.

Could bananas fix it?

shit post
good post

Could bananas in anuses fix it?

damn i missed you
yeah,sure

Please entrust us to govern for twenty years.
Improve Brazilians to correctly diligent working ethnic groups, We will transform Brazil into the world's best police state ** OOPS ** economic superpower.

To put it a bit more easily, it is impossible to improve while the Brazilians rule.
Please expect excellent dominance by other ethnic groups.

Brazil can be good again, we just need to bring that beautiful time...

Attempting to "govern" Brazilians is much like trying to civilize a pack of wild apes. If you really wish to make Brazil an inhabitable and functional country you'll have to first wipe out 90% of the population and then repopulate it with high IQ Northern Europeans.

What you need is not "good old days" but "to improve the future"
Do not look back on the glory of the past.
All Workers, advance.

Therefore I requested time of 20 years.
We will create a generation that we can dominate.
With so much time, we are able to bring up your children into a complete economic warrior who educated you that your children will die in order to work in your life.

we will promise to transform Karoshi into a society established as Portuguese within the time limit.

>nips in charge of an economy
good joke

So please enjoy a good past, forever.

yeah
nuke

With hugs

Probably needs to host more international sporting events desu

That's just going to spawn more low IQ monkeys who are only good at sports. Are you trying to save Brazil or ruin it even further?

a dictatorship focused specifically on eliminating crime and violence

we aren't broken, we need to fix the entire world

can't you detect sarcasm?