So Sup Forums has turned into a spam bot board filled with jerks that think opinions are important?

So Sup Forums has turned into a spam bot board filled with jerks that think opinions are important?
That's nice to know.

Sup Forums has always been a spam board.

It's gotten to a point where I think I might be the only real person podting. Wait am I real?

no all is illusion you are halucination

well mabe we should do something about it

Am I a robot?

Fuck yourself

shitpost is not the same as spam.
You haven't gave me proof that you're right. So i'm answering you out of pity and interest towards this board.
If you're not sure you're real, why you even waste your time thinking about it?
It doesn't matter that much you jerk.
Nope, i'm your mind saying "stop being a faggot and deal with reality". You jerk.
I'm working on it.

lol good

That's another way to say "masturbate"
So you like to ask men to jerk off? That's an interesting kink to have.
LOL, jerk. And by jerk i meant you.

listen here sausage man, im concerned about this and im glad someones doing something about it

Pic is enough to answer you.

well i cant help if your a faggot

I didn't asked for your help because i want to be saved. When i want my life to be pure shit i will ask you for help.
You look like the type of person that knows how to fuck up shit. You arse.

mr mcfaggity faggotface aye?

That's your father's name? And i didn't even asked for a background check! But anyway, good to know!

super mr mcfaggity mcfaggotface...

Listen here Faggotface Jr. You look like a nice guy.
I can waste hours here explaining to you how you're just a piece of shit. But being honest, that won't change anything. I will still be smarter than you, be wiser and i will still, even after we waste hours saying shit to each other, i would still be the reason your mom jerk of at night.
So i give you this...
Do you wanna listen to me?
If so, i will talk, but i will be boring as hell, because i want to be sure you have enough on you. Being bored is not enough to give up IMHO.
So, what are you gonna do?

By any chance, did you form your opinion that "no opinions are important." during brief moments of existential nihilism? Genuinely curious.

nihilism is an excuse people use when they want to sound smart and they don't know how to prove it.
People can talk. People can write. You can research, you can learn, those are choices. You can talk without knowing shit about what you're talking about, anyone can....
Nihilism makes sense as a perspective...it's like poison and wine. It's nice to know what poison is, nice to know what wine is, and in the end you can only drink one of those more than once.

Is that all?
You guys are pussies? Really?!?

This was the kind of point i was going to make. I specifically used those terms because most people have a mild understanding of the term nihilism, even if they misunderstand it.

I try and beauty in the variety of opinions that the human race has to offer, from Nazi too SJWs.

I used to get so fucking bitter and twisted because i put so much effort in forming opinions based off fact and logic whilst others belived in stupid shit, Like nationalisim or social justice. In the end i think it doesn't matter.

i don't think that there is a right opinion , just a thiving mass of matter that forces it's own meaning onto even the most abstract objects.

Meaning that has been formed after a lifetime of expirience, even if i would call that expirience shitty or misunderstood. I can't help but find that beautiful.

I have neither the arrogance to assume that i'm right, or the determination to defend these belifs to others, I know i'm wrong, at some level. I just don't care anymore

>I know i'm wrong.
So you don't trust what you think?
That's some deep koan, some crazy bodhisattva shit to come up with.
You stop some time and have a look at a book called Tao Te King (Dao De Ching). If you really care about this world, Have a look to a single book a random man told you to online.
If you are smart enough, i will tell you this:
I have never seen a single bullet stop because it heard an opinion that disagreed with it.
Reality and speech don't work in the same level. Speech...ideas, they can change reality, and reality can change ideas. But they're not the same.
If you're not smart enough to understand what i said. Well, have a wank and have a good time.

Were you in a coma or something?

I understand what you said, i laughed my arse off i seen you used the term "Koan."

I will look at that book, even if i don't agree with it or any premise that it makes, atleast i'll have a better understanding of what this "random man online" belives.

My only issue with your outlook is that belive a bullet needs to be stopped by an opinion for that opinion to be worth anything. I just think the opinions ( ife events, really) that led to that bullet being fired and the life it might end, are fucking beautiful and i find comfort in that.

What do you find comfort in?

In a way...yep, i was.
Last time there was a green dude without a face around, people would sage with DESU DESU...
I was in coma, you can say that i guess.
But i'm not in a coma anymore...and i'm quite the angry man. I'm an angry man that knows more than it should.
Comfort is for weak jerks. People say rockstars sell their souls to the devil...shit...For that to be real, you need believe a fat load of shit...but even so, if they really do it, they trade an eternity of pain for a lifetime of fame and fortune...doing only music...
If i ever get a hold to a hotline number so i can have a chat with the devil...i would trade my soul to have his job...he could keep the perks.
I don't care about comfort. I never tried to get it. And, AND, yet, i still have it...Jokes are something only the people with mouth can tell i guess...

All that talk of the devil was some subjective rant that in no way validated anything you were saying. (No judgement, it's good to have a rant. I just don't know what your point is)

If anything, i'd say you are looking for some comfort, even if you don't know it. You say you'd sell your soul to the devil for a chance at his job, why? what's wrong with your current existence as is?

Not enough power.
If...and i say this because i like to imagine stuff...I would really like to have more power than what a single man has...
Any dictator, president, any jerk with enough money or enough political power...we all have limits.
And if you consider what the Devil is...his power.
Well..."Satan", in hebrew means opponent, adversary. That kind of power. That's something to dream about imho.
If i had the chance, i would be the adversary of the world. Imagine having enough power to quarrel with all humanity at once! That's what i meant when i mentioned the devil...
In the end...guess you're right, it's a way to have some comfort...Zero-Approval Gambit it's a way to be sure about things in way...
>What's wrong with my current existence?
Nothing, but tell me you never met a tree that wanted to be a fish.

Humanity man, i've been in the state of mind when that shit seemed like the root of all problems, and i guess it is. But we are a part of it, regardless of our hatred for it.

Keeping true to your metaphor i'll say this:

I've never met a tree that didn't want to be a fish.
But that doesn't mean that tree was never beautiful, it just meant the tree refused to see it.

You talk about power, you have the power to end your own existence. That's true power

Power to end your own life? You know the amount of animals that have that power? You say that, but i don't think you understand what you're saying...
You talk about beauty, but you think power is suicide...
For fuck sake dude, let me explain: You don't know if you ever met a single tree that wanted to be a fish, you don't know if, IF, if trees dream or what do they dream about...You don't know what a single cat is thinking about when he looks in your face.
You say: "Humanity man, i've been in a state of mind were that shit seems like the root of all problem."
You have any answer to share?
I do, but i'm not gonna just give that away to the first jerk i met in a image board.
I don't have humans. I was born as part of Humanity, i will die as part of it, and talking to you it's only one small step in a journey for me.
You're not the first to pay attention to what i say, and you won't be the last.
So do me a favor and pay attention. I'm not here just for today. I've been here for years. I've been paying attention to this shit hole for a bit now, what i want here is: This place, i want this place to endure time for more than just a decade. I want to come back here when i'm about to die.
You...you're just a tree in a forest, a piece of a puzzle, you're not that important, but you're not irrelevant. You wanna listen to this "random dude online", it's your choice, and that's it.