Hello faggots

Hello faggots
Today we are going to raid a Muslim server with as much offensive shit as you can find and spam it.
discordservers.com/view/257521597693427712

Other urls found in this thread:

rsdb.org/
salon.com/2017/02/10/poll-would-you-buy-something-from-the-ivanka-trump-brand/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

What are "we" doing?

Just spamming offensive stuff. "Allahu Akbar" or anything that will get us banned. We're going to need a lot more people though so we need to wait.

Stop harnessing people. I hate you. Stupid liberal.

when do we spam make a time

Midnight Central time.

k nickgurr reporting for duty

everyone be carfeful and make an account now also as you must wait 10 mins to talk and thats vital to piss them off

raid the general chat also

That's why I gave us plenty of time to do so. lul

lul lets just waste their time ask if there is niggers in the quran

We can ease our way into a raid, ask more controversial questions until they get suspicious. Then just spam swastikas or Allahu Akbar.

i changed my name to smug alphs im gonna spam 9/11 photos

lol good idea

lul

Bumperoni and cheese

rsdb.org/

hillary lost get over it

islam is necessary to get rid of jew, European (europe is absolutely worthless, nobody can speak functional English even though they claim they can, they all hate america, that's their only identity, and all the ambitious europeans already left for usa after ww2), feminism and homosexuals

The normal person doesnt give two shits about islam, you know why? because its not, as much as you wish it were, islam is not a part of your life in any possible way.

Anybody who is "ooh look at me we are going to raid muslim server" is probably a homosexual who was convinced by jews "islam" is the next target to focus

Jewish homosexual minions such as yourselves have already helped destroy Western society, the family unit, the white race, Christianity, and most recently you retards were tasked with calling people "trump supporters"

islam may or may not be cancer, i am not saying it is good or bad, but it IS necessary in getting rid of the jew and of Europeans. I understand the role it plays and you should too.

You didnt want adolf hitler, here you go, jerk off, you got islam.

>harnessing
Hah

Post results

they got mad as i said something about trump wth

THIS CALLS FOR A TRULY STUPID AND POINTLESS GESTURE.

AND WE'RE JUST THE ONES TO DO IT!!!!!

I'll help.

But remember, we're not your personal army

aight.

what room?

nypa this dick nigga we doo whatever we want to do this isn't fucking 2016 fuck nypa

bump. when's this happening

Mudslime reporting for duty

We started midnight, not enough people I guess. I'm just pushing their limits to see how far I can go with this. At the end, just start spamming offensive shit.

Someone take life too seriously.

Better idea!
Let's go make this poll right
salon.com/2017/02/10/poll-would-you-buy-something-from-the-ivanka-trump-brand/

doreiku died for your sins guys.

Some nigger's ratting us out.

Fuck off nigger, you talk like libshit