Artists that get better as you age

Artists that get better as you age

Did Nick ever lose his virginity?

idk check his birth certificate

talk talk, every year

no, he died a virgin, just like me

he almost fucked a hooker once but got nervous, decided to walk around the block a few times then went home

That's some Catcher in the Rye type shit.

Truly /ourboy/

>you will never take Nick's virginity.
>you will never take his seed while he squirms, awkwardly apologizing the entire way through

They'll probably peak when you're 15 in a couple years

so how's the afterlife treating you

this board just gets worse and worse

Source? I think you're making shit up since I've read a few biographies of his and don't remember anything about this.

trips confirm

good, in hell arrived some copies of damn, i will give it a listen

actually growing out of whiny nu-male garbage is a part of growing up

>implying Gabrielle didn't

>Nick Drake
>whiny nu-male garbage

You have to TRY in order to successfully bait

t. Radiohead fan

are you insinuating that radiohead fans and beatles fans arent the same people

yeah I bet radiohead gets better with age because right now they fucking suck couldn't get worse

no, but actually insinuating that the guy is probably a hypocrite

>has depression
>smokes weed all day
>too beta to play live
>agree to write songs for people, never do it, smoke weed instead
>doesn't get a day job, spends all money from music on weed, crashes on couches, lives with parents
>"why am i not famous? who don't girls like me?"
>kills self

sounds like a nu-male to me

I actually appreciate the beatles more after reading about the 60s, a near apocalyptic mass freakout brought on by media technology, psychedelics and grand utopian fantasies. seen historically, the Beatles are probably one of the 20th century's defining sound phenomena, a hyperbrand that spread like wildfire throughout electric civilisation . Just get rid of your preconceptions about who likes the musicright now about whatever you think people may think about other people who like the beatles, and try to think of music as an historical object. the brand may seem trite these days, but it once had great power, Marshall McLuhan said the Beatles where 'anti-environmental' artists altering frames of perception on a massive scale.

>why don't girls like me?
he never complained about this

Pic related