americans will UNIRONICALLY eat raw meat

> americans will UNIRONICALLY eat raw meat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lCc8IEvh70w?t=76
ibtimes.com/tracking-system-keeps-uruguayan-cows-healthy-thriving-meat-industry-6th-world-1477576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look its this thread again.

>not eating raw meat

Does this trigger you?

Not again no no

Aren't Argentines notorious for this?

I was gonna say something gay like

"I'd eat your raw meat", but then I saw the flag

Boston Chefs on people who order well done

>"To each his own. They were raised to eat meat well-done, passed on from the previous generation. I feel bad for them, but it's their choice. They'll never be able to appreciate the true flavor that meat has." — Dennis Wilson, chef of Gather

>"Sorry mate, we're out of steak." — Samuel Jackson, owner of KO Catering and Pies

>"WHY! Why don't you just eat a burger!" — Peter D'Antonio, executive chef of The Westin Waltham-Boston

>"How could anyone NOT WANT JUICY, TENDER, FATTY MEAT???!!! I wish I could tell them that they could have had something 10 times better in a tenth of the time." — Tony Maws, owner of The Kirkland Tap & Trotter

>"Nothing, I'm here to serve; they pay, I cook. Not all of us have had the pleasure of growing up exposed to the wonders of cuisine." — Joshua Smith, owner of Moody's Delicatessen & Provisions

>"I feel sorry for you!" — Roger Belmonte, meat team leader at Charles River Plaza

>'Saving for well-done' is a time-honored tradition dating back to cuisine's earliest days: meat and fish cost money. Every piece of cut, fabricated food must, ideally, be sold for three or even four times its cost in order for the chef to make his 'food cost percent'. So what happens when the chef finds a tough, slightly skanky end-cut of sirloin, that's been pushed repeatedly to the back of the pile? He can throw it out, but that's a total loss, representing a three-fold loss of what it cost him per pound. He can feed it to the family, which is the same as throwing it out. Or he can 'save for well-done'-serve it to some rube who prefers to eat his meat or fish incinerated into a flavorless, leathery hunk of carbon, who won't be able to tell if what he's eating is food or flotsam. Ordinarily, a proud chef would hate this customer, hold him in contempt for destroying his fine food. But not in this case. The dumb bastard is paying for the privilege of eating his garbage! What's not to like?

Missing out on onions.

>outside is burnt
>inside is red
why do amerifats do this. Don't they know how to cook at lower temperatures.

>thread flipping out over rare meat
>flag is a filthy third world shithole

Every. Fucking. Time.

I'm not surprised that third worlders need to cook their meat for too long. I can imagine the parasites that infest their unregulated meat industry

>white
>eat burnt meat
pick one José

"There is no scientific basis that requires a full-blown test on BSE"
We will not forget the words of the US government.

how do you eat this, with just a fork?

> saying that to the country with the biggest meat consumption per capita

nigga we fed yo asses during WWII. we have enough cows to make indians go mad. bow down everytime you reply to an argentine flag.

That looks delicious desu

Yes. It's good, the French know food.

> saying that to the country with the biggest meat consumption per capita

I'm sorry?

Argenburntina

That's not raw, looks like medium to me.

>urugayan reading comprehension
That chart is for beef alone

Love it. I've had so many variations of it, but the classic one is still the best. Pic related was one way to try it.

raw meat is for strong, healthy men and women

"""well"""-done a.k.a. destroyed meat is for numales and primadonnas

>not eating raw meat
beyata detected

"Well" done steak is a meme that only exists in third world countries.
The reason why only subhumans eat "well"done steak is because they live in countries where eating meat that isnt cooked to a resemble a charcoal bricket, is because they have no real health standards for meat combined with the fact that eating bad meat would most likely result in death because of the lack of proper healthcare.
Firstworlders can enjoy the beauty of a rare steak since the quality of our food is high enough to allow for such styles of cooking.

nom nom

youtu.be/lCc8IEvh70w?t=76

Tastelets BTFO.

And then you import our unhealthy third world beef, kek.

Obviously the good meat will be exported to countries that can actually appreciate it.
Its simply really, since your people cant understand or simply dont care about good meat, you ship it here, but before that is done, we inspect the meat and remove the maggot filled 90% that your people keep for yourselves.

Call me when Germany has anything close to this:

>...is the sixth-largest exporter of meat in the world, and its position will only be fortified by a new, rigorous tracking system that follows the cows from birth and monitors their movements, health and growth.

>Each of more than 11 million Uruguayan cows will get an ID number that keeps track of their health history, where they are from and where they are at any given moment – from birth to the moment they are sold for their meat. This system, which provides up-to-date information to Uruguayan farmers, aims at keeping the thriving meat industry growing.

fuck forgot link

ibtimes.com/tracking-system-keeps-uruguayan-cows-healthy-thriving-meat-industry-6th-world-1477576

11 million cows birthed only to be burned to a crispy coal by subhuman brownskins.
What a shame.

>he lives in such a third world shithole that he has to burn his meat in order to not get sick

I really don't understand the "well-done is rubber" meme, personally I prefer it "jugoso" (which is something like medium I think) than "cocido" (the equivalent of well-done), but even well done steaks can still be quite tender and juicy, not to mention that with a lot of flavour, sometimes even with more flavour than more raw ones.

Charred steak is always shit but no one ever asks for that in no place.

>but even well done steaks can still be quite tender and juicy, not to mention that with a lot of flavour, sometimes even with more flavour than more raw ones.

>he orders well done

No respect should be given for these people

Nope, this is entirely false

Well, I've eaten quite a few BBQs where there is nothing red left in the meat but it's still very tender and juicy. I think because a lot of the fat melted which is something rare meat doesn't have but I'm no expert.

If they kept cooking it it would have been dry and "rubber" as you call them but with skill it can be very good and have a different flavour and texture to rare meat.

BSE has never been a huge problem here because we're not savages that feed our cows with parts of other cows. You're thinking of the UK, bro.

we were disappointed with the difference in problem consciousness between French civilization country and barbarians of food.

Do you want to try that again?

it's called rare

Yeah, and your beef is top quality too

It's completely wasted on you. What a shame

americans will UNIRONICALLY eat anything