youtube.com/watch?v=qkFXkLPICQo&t=3002s
youtu.be/ec5KPtqhaZQ
youtu.be/RjqtouQKvNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I do LSD weekly

What's it like to be retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=XYEudE6VlTo

This

God LSD every week is so fucking bad for you, you literally get slower after 10 or so tabs

youtube.com/watch?v=_D0ZQPqeJkk

Sweet Trip: VDC of course

I'm with everyone in this thread
LSD should be monthly minimum fampai.
if you need to be on drugs smoke weed or something

Thats not how LSD works, you dont just "get slower after 10 tabs".

Psychedelics are awesome, but yes, doing psychedelics this often for a long time can often mess with people's sense of reality, and often can trigger latent schizophrenia in people in their early 20s

youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpEFJhO6k

Well I do smoke weed daily already and I was bored of it so acid has been so fun, its a way more powerful high but yeah maybe I will take a break after today.

Wait

>and often can trigger latent schizophrenia in people in their early 20s

Really? I'm 22.

Listen to Acid Rap by Chance the Rapper

Daisyphobia by Youth Lagoon.

22 is early 20's you retard, just wait until you hit 23

>hit 23
>23 hits of acid
my man

thats a good way to trigger psychosis

kek

So OP is going to random because Schizophrenic the day he turns 23 because he does acid? Do you get your drug information from Fox News?

youtube.com/watch?v=klPGfv9Swbw
This LP was amazing on acid.

fear fun

>So OP is going to random because Schizophrenic the day he turns 23 because he does acid? Do you get your drug information from Fox News?
>So OP is going to random because Schizophrenic the day he turns 23
Looks likes someone did too much acid.

youtube.com/watch?v=s73iSXURYPo quite fitting, song about LSD and very catchy + cute!

Pet Sounds. It's a little cliche, but it's fucking bliss

Music sounds...interesting but cover is a bit scary

Your heart hates you. Frequent LSD use fucks with your heart valves. Stick to monthly at most if you must.

Yeah, too much lsd too often will leave you fucked in the head.
Just look at Syd Barrett.

but anyway, listen to this one

Don't look at the cover.
There are some soothingly-blissful tracks on Mezzanine, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=li-adM-qOwI

Where the fuck do you find lsd?
I have no friends or contacts whatsoever.

You mean "what's it like to have literally no concept of how tolerance works so everyone knows I don't actually do acid"

ask someone who looks like a dirty hippy
even easier at a festival or trippy show

this album is nice for introspection

>LSD should be monthly minimum fampai.
thatll fuck you up famalam
use LSD sparingly, space it out at least a month or else you start doing serious damage, and i wouldnt say do it more than a 2 dozen times in your life max and make sure you dont use the 24 times all in 2 years

I've learned everything I can from LSD, gonna try DMT soon

>I do LSD weekly

No you don't

I'm pretty sure you know he meant to say maximum instead of minimum

That's a sure way to tell you haven't learned much. You can never learn everything.

>I do LSD weekly

Nice way to fuck up your serotonin receptors. Fucking idiot.

How bout Ty Segall
youtube.com/watch?v=EnzVKkDsGiY

Either befriend a stoner/dealer, go to a party or rave or just buy 1P LSD off clearnet which is legal and cheap and same as LSD

?

youtube.com/watch?v=LC9RP2CSfpo

This, fuck wanky music and fuck people telling me to "respect the drug" I love doing acid and getting weird at a party/club, never been burned or had a "bad" trip. Only times I have bad trips are alone or with a small group. Exact opposite of what most people claim so I don't know if I'm just weird or what. I feel safer in groups despite the fact that sober I'm pretty shy.

That said I certainly don't do it every week what the fuck OP?

*citation needed.

Everyone is different. You're not contrary to everyone else or weird. You're just you. Some use acid as a serious tool and some use it to let go.
Early '90's rave culture involved lots of lsd use. I've had great trips at shows and also alone/in small groups.

I think you probably prefer groups because you can let go and feel like just another person in a crowd. I'm pretty introverted but I love to dance my ass off at clubs because everyone's there for the same reason, to have fun.

I have a mate that takes x weekly and I'm worried about him

Which is worse?

i know this dude who took 800 micrograms of acid (~7-8 tabs) at a seafood place in new york who then proceeded to projectile vomit out back and spend 12 hours walking around the city barefoot

Go learn the pharmacokinectics of heavy LSD usage. It's literally the most researched psychedelic. Doing it every weekend will lead to the nasty side effect of depersonalization and derealization almost permanent in sobering reality. It's not as fun as the wikipedia definition makes it out to be.

For your health? Ecstasy by far. For your sanity? Probably LSD. Although frequent use of ecstasy causes crippling depression that takes years to recover from.

Literally did this yesterday on 330ug, would recommend.

X by far. Especially if he is not taking care of his body with the proper nutrients. LSD is relatively safe physically but X is not unless its in moderation and with all the right vitamins and supplements before and after a dose.

>space it out at least a month
good advice

>i wouldnt say do it more than a 2 dozen times in your life max
rubbish, also by the tenth time spread over the course of at least a year most people would lose count, do you keep a tally of every drug you use?

youtube.com/watch?v=qkFXkLPICQo&t=3002s

I was thinking the same thing.
I've done acid more times than I can count and it's not because the number is high, it's just that I never kept track over the ten or so years since I first tripped. What's the point?

Turn On The Radio :)

Or better yet

>websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901

It's so fucking exciting to find weak stations from 3rd world countries and the weird shit you hear on it. Not to mention military radio and the great world music you get on the strong international stations.

I was at a comedy show a few weeks ago. One of the guys who was up did a few jokes about acid and joked about selling some after the show if we needed any. "Come on, I know you got 10 bucks to spare".

He played it off like he was joking but I could tell he wasn't.

Halfway through his set he freaked out cause the lights were so bright and thought the whole thing was a satanic ritual.

Careful with the acid kids, it's fun sure but a mind is a terrible thing to lose.

it was a satanic ritual
wake up

Anything by Aloysius Scrimshaw is excellent on strong hallucinogenics,but especially this:

youtu.be/ec5KPtqhaZQ

>Aloysius Scrimshaw
>Post-Experimental

can anbody elaborate on the negative effects of regularly taking acid? especially in low doses. ive recently been taking half a tab or so every couple of days-- not enough to really trip maybe some slight edge blending and wavy visuals but still able to function and in touch with reality. it helps me get work done. in my understanding stuff like it triggering mental illness or losing touch with reality only happens after larger doses right?

It won't cause schizophrenia but can trigger it if you already have it. Also tolerance completely resets after 2 weeks.

This shit is hella weird if you're frying

youtu.be/RjqtouQKvNw

Right. What you're doing is known as microdosing. It's much more commonly done with mushrooms, but acid can be used and I've microdosed for a time on 2C-E, which is similar for me.

Obviously do your own research but I believe the only negative effect would be an increase in tolerance.

>negative effects of regularly taking acid

look at his face there's your answer

as a kid I used to think "why was john's face so scary for a while? what happened?"

where do you even find acid? ive asked 3 dealers i know and they only have weed and coke. always weed and coke

MHVA - Dome of ebb and flow

i thought that was a bieffect of heavt phenetylamine use?

iirc LSD has both the tryptamine and phenetylamine structure, so i guess it could be correct.

i dont know chemistry and i'm not a physician, but i have taken LSD and been afraid of getting a heart attack from the sheer anxiety and intensity it can invoke

dude idk where to even get fucking weed. people just keep telling me "use the deep web". shit's stupid.

He seriously aged like 50 years in the span of 2 days.

The one time I tripped we listened to Pet Sounds and pic related. It fucking rocked