Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission

Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission.

What do?
pic semi-related

Become trap

Dump

lol without your permission... you dont own her shithead

Grow the fuck up. You don't own her.

Not some cock sucking sjw but she is at liberty to do what she wants with her body faggot and you are likely an as optional part of her life s the tattoo so id cool it.

lots of spergs are going to say she is degenerate and that you should dump her

i am going to be more honest, she thinks you're a doormat. you should learn from this, break up with her and be more assertive at all times with your next gf

live and learn

my girlfriend wants roman numerals on her back

i think it sounds silly but its her body

im just sort of staying out of it, we've been dating 8 years though

>>white knight detected

You'll have to stick to doggy and cowgirl for a couple weeks while it heals.
>also your social status will plummet, dating a chick with a fucking back tat

Go get fitted for a snug cock cage.

Just remind her that you have all the proper paperwork on her, and she has to do what you say. Otherwise you'll sell her to another man and go buy a woman that will listen to every autistic word you spew in between anime and posting on here. Also, remind her that you paid full price for her unspoiled, so if you have to sell her after getting a tat you'll never get a full return on your investment when she leaves you for some well-hung black man because he doesn't have an issue blowing his load on a tattoo on her back.

If it bothers you that much leave. You're both adult individuals, make your own choices.

She has the right to do whatever she wants with her own body. If you have a problem with that, then you're an asshole and deserve to get dumped.

>without my permission.
who gives a fuck what she does?
if it upsets you that much, leave her. you're better off not dating someone with tattoos if they offend you, she's better off not being with a dick that doesn't respect that she's her own person.

virgin detected

>without my permission.

You don't own her, faggot.

/thread
grow up op

Why the fuck would her getting a tattoo without your permission upset you? What, does she need to ask your permission every time she gets a tattoo. Nah, fuck that. That's her body dude.

>pic semi-related
If she already looks like that then you let it go. Tattoos are just modifiers. They make hot chicks hotter but turn so-so chicks into degenerate pieces of attention-whoring white trash. Say yes to suicide girls. Say no to irredeemable shit. You have to be the judge, user.

Dump her skank ass

Beat her and put her in a burka to please your new muslim overlords cuck.

an ex of mine got a really shitty tribal tramp stamp and pubic star tattoo I wasnt down with it but never said anything. then she wanted to get a huge back piece modeled after masumi max and I said no, she ended up dumping me, but at least I didn't date a whore with stupid plagarized tattoos

let me rephrase... treat her how you like, dont be surprised when she leaves

controlling faggots aren't alpha you fucking dipshit

Goddamn, nu-Sup Forums is the absolute worst.

kek

say you'll dump her if she gets the tattoo.

honor kill

Sup Forums go to bed, you're up too late. you won't get your GBP at this rate.

This thread is Old-Fag Certified™ 0/10 Edgy

Get over it. If you fight her on it you're not her boyfriend anymore in her mind. She will stay with you for a while before either cheating on you or just dumping you outright. If she's already doing it and doesn't care what you think, you will never win.

Don't say anything even close to negative about it, and when she gets it, lie and tell her it looks good.

>muslims

Dump her stupid ass

Cuck.

She has to ask your permission to get a tattoo? What the fuck? You aren't her owner or her parent.

Been here since around when this site started and people like you say this same thing about everything they disagree with and have been forever.

People have this mentality that Sup Forums is the secret clubhouse treefort cool kid club they belong to when in fact it's more like the pool at a YMCA. People aren't pissing in the pool NOW, they've always been pissing in the pool.

b8

>2017
>Girlfriend
>Permission

She's just a girlfriend dbag. You didn't buy her, you aren't her husband or her daddy. You don't get to give her permission to get inked, she does what she wants. If you want a say, marry her. If you throw an ultimatum in her face, she'd be smart to dump you.

Things I do without my GF's permission:
- Get tattoos
- Go to strip clubs
- Fuck prostitutes
- Smoke ganja
- Visit Sup Forums

I don't think you have to be SJW to tell OP to stop being a muslim

Well, go on a greatest shameless whore fucking rampage of your life. Without her permission of course.

user, im gonna be 100% with you right now. Those are REALLY stupid tattoo ideas and dumb areas

Neither does he have to ask permission to copulate multiple ladies.

This.
But OP and his girlfriend are clearly both dumb cunts, so taking a side is kind of difficult.

Fuck her in the ass

Hello friend.

"Your permission"

Get fucked you cunt.

"My giiiiirrrllllfrrrriieeennnddd"
ET shit you manlet beta

Op her body so fuck off or like it

she wants a tattoo? hows that dumb cunt behavior?

Getting a massive tattoo on your back seems like something a massive cunt would do.

any more of this incredibly cute chick, preferably without the frog on her face?

Recognize that it's her body, she can do whatever the fuck she wants with it and she doesn't need your permission to do anything.