Fight thread. Post your stories

Fight thread. Post your stories.

As someone who kick-boxes and trains for striking power 4-5 times a week, a fight between me and someone untrained, even if they had a 25lb weight advantage, would not be a fair fight. There's a limit to how heavy an opponent would have to be before I backed out of a confrontation, but it's waaay the fuck up there. If you're trained at all in pretty much any mainstream martial art or combination of them, your speed, accuracy, defense, and endurance are going to absolutely overwhelm an untrained combatant.

Since I started training I have been picked in a couple of street fights with untrained people who were close to my size. They were all complete routs. Not even close; I almost felt bad for beating them so badly. This is not a humble-brag or me flexing on the internet; these are just facts to keep in mind. Dudes love to espouse how "naturally tough" and good at fighting they are, and how their adrenaline kicks in and they just "go blank". It's all bullshit. Any average joe who thinks he can fuck with a trained fighter is a moron.

Other urls found in this thread:

statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.22.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good for you sweetie

Thanks for the bump, faggot.

I take it that old pasta thread you were in 404'd.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

>espouse

Train as much as you like. Until you ascend from your human skin a bullet will always stop you. Street fights arent usually fair op, and even in a ring, someone is going to break the rules to win. But good on you for being healthy and active. Just don't let the muscles deflate your brain. No on really cares how strong you are unless it's a female wanting some HOT BOD ACTION!

This is a ylyl thread now

>completely appropriate context

I hate when people bring the idea of physical weapons into a discussion involving street fights. In many states, mutual combat is legal as long as its hand to hand and both parties agree.

Using a weapon to inflict damage and win a fight is going to result in prison time. It's not a viable solution, nor is it relevant to this conversation.

>implying op would fight fair in a street fight
cheating isnt an advantage is everyones doing it

Either you do, or this is copypasta. It was almost word for word.

Hah, women.. right guys?

you can do all the kick boxing shit-jistu you want, I own multiple rifles and will shoot your ass into the next fucking dimension if you ever, and I mean ever, picked a fight with me

you shit assed vladimir putin looking cuntflap, get the fuck off this board.

Prove it.

Lol that reminds me of this one

I can prove that I'm gonna take a dump on your chest

>oh shit didn't screencap
>also can't prove one user from one thread is samefag in another
Your posted pic was of Mussolini and you self bumped. That's all I got.

Lol your gonna kick his ass like this guy? :D (get it? Cause her ass looks lika a football :D )

>a fight between me and someone untrained, even if they had a 25lb weight advantage, would not be a fair fight.
for i am an internet warrior. I am the knight in white, patrolling the boards of Sup Forums, ready to strike against injustice where I see it. I am a matyr. I am a badass. I... am desperately seeking affection from my peers; the Sup Forums elite.

As a pretty capable fighter myself, I can totally say I agree. Only fight I never won was with my 65 pounds heavier, 30 cm taller friend. But then I started lifting heavy so I could beat him. He lost some weight and at a time we were only a few pounds apart, but he wouldn't fight me then lol

>no pics
>didnt happen

>be bouncer in australia
>regularly fight abos and niggers
>feelsgoodman

That must have taken you a lot of time.

> In many states, mutual combat is legal as long as its hand to hand and both parties agree.

You're a moron. I guarantee there's not a single state where you can legally get into a street fight. Whatever law you read was probably talking about a controlled fight for sport like boxing or MMA.

uh oh, we got a badass over here

Texas penal code 22.01 and .06 just to name one.
Legal provided the existence of a contract, whether written, spoken, or even implied.

Check your facts before you start impotently slinging insults, faggot.

Enjoy getting buttfucked in the shower.

statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.22.htm

22.01 says nothing about it and 22.06 is just saying "consent can be a defense to an assault allegation" not "go ahead and get into a street fight". Street fights are a dangerous disturbance of the peace. There's not a single place in the US that condones random acts of violence fueled by anger.

That's Fedor. He would turn you around and use your boipussy to carry his vodka bottle in.

Consent as defense means that if you consent you cant be charged with assault for fighting, which is the only criminal charge applicable in a mutual combat scenario.

As long as you're in a place where you arent bothering anyone, dont gravely injure your opponent, and dont use weapons, there is no avenue to prosecute participants in a fight in Texas.
There is legal precedent for this; it's not even controversial.

Someone is looking for a surprise felony assault charge.Please cite a source for your extraordinary claim.

>Using a weapon to inflict damage and win a fight is going to result in prison time

Have you not heard of Trayvon Martin? Because he is essentially the legal baseline for armed defense.

What you need to understand is silly brawls and fights for honor are not how you resolve conflicts. You may defend yourself if you are in fear of physical danger. If you sucker punch someone because they called you autistic...You've just given them authority to kill you.

Tl;dr-- being a dick has consequences, and a thick skin is a better weapon than fists in conflict

Lol, no dude. All it's saying is that if somebody were to charge you with assault, you can say "no, he agreed to it" and it might possibly be grounds to get the case overturned. It's in no way saying "hey, it's perfectly OK to fight as long as you're friends! :^)". That would be fucking stupid and you need to work on your reading comprehension.

We are not talking about self-defense, but mutual combat by willing participants. Completely different set of principles and laws govern the two.

Except cops de facto don't take people to jail for shit they know won't stick in court, unless the person is deliberately being a dick to the cop.

I have been in more than a few fights; in only one of them did the cops arrest anybody, and it was literally inside a bar, between multiple people, and a lot of shit got broken.
As long as it's between two respectful people with prior agreement, doesn't seriously hurt anyone, and doesn't result in any property damage, the cops don't take anyone to jail. It doesn't fucking happens unless one or more of those things occur.

It's time for this argument to be over; I'm getting tired of typing, and your points aren't getting any more sound.

>be me
>be yesterday night
>had a little discussion with roommate
>others also in room, bout 5 ppl
>roommate pisses me of
>start to call him names
>roommate is cancer
>he is a girl who uses testo to get a boy
>he pushes me way too hard
>me start the fight, trying to strangle the little fucker
>other tell me to let go
>fight stops.png
>after a while of hard thinking
>me standing up
>kek sitting and staring
>push kick the fucker in the face
>falls from chair
>nice dong from head against floor
>other staring at me like i'm not from earth
>dont give a single fuck
>go to sleep

Yes, it IS time for your dumb legally illiterate ass to stop arguing. You're misinterpreting the laws and just because you have been in scuffles that didn't result in you being arrested doesn't mean it's "legal".

you sound like a bitch.

kek, read the post again Einstein

Who are you even talking to?

why?

BAHAHAHAHA YOU DELETED THE POST

If anyone missed it, he quoted me as saying "literally illiterate"

Nice reading comprehension faggot. Now I see why you don't understand laws very well.

>street fights
>fair
In what fucking dimension are you actually living?

rommate is no girl anymore, sure hes lifting more than you could

OP sounds like them MMA groupies what wears the shiny shirts and does coke in shitty strip clubs trying to pick up strippers, love them fellers, they talk shit and go to the gym thrice a week, take two months of some padded combat sport, talk shit to some poor sod what just got off work, then take a bar stool to the teeth, seen it a hundred times, never stops being funny. Street fight heh, cute

MMA, aka the small man child equivalent of kids taking karate.

yup, but the fans 'r funny as all get out

Wrong, OP.
I haven't exercised in three years.
I run once a week for 2 kilometers or so.
There was a gym rat who was clearly trying to pick a fight. He started throwing chalk at me. I said I'd break his bones and he came at me. I knocked the fuck out of him in a single punch and broken his nose.
Genetics is a huge factor in it, I doubt watching Dragon Ball helped me.