So how shit is this gonna end up being?

So how shit is this gonna end up being?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU
youtube.com/watch?v=BSfpoSrCGsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As bad as the first one?
Where the only redeeming quality is just chereography?

He buys a cat and they kill it

>Korean mob bosses daughter crashes into his favourite apple tree
I'm looking forward to it

not at all?

kys (kill yourself)

Never been more hype for a film in my life.

Pretty good Keanu, but you'll need some more practice if you're ever gonna be as good as Seagal.

The actual plot is John gets called in by the owner of the Continental after one of John's old assassin buddies goes rogue and creates an assassin guild of the worst of the worst in Europe. John has to go through New York and then all through Europe to take down the offshoots the big bad has hired before taking down the big bad guy. The main bad guy is played by Laurence Fishburne, Ruby Rose plays the Queenpin of one of the European groups and Common plays her head enforcer, Peter Stormare plays another head, and everyone from the first movie that didn't die is back.

So we got neo and morpheus in one movie again
Cool

Yeah I'm pretty hype now. I went and saw the first one at the theater knowing nothing about it and it was a great experience. Now I own every Kaleida song and play them on my headphones at the gym and operate in my mind while I'm working out.

>more of the assassin hotel
nice

Yeah the assassin hotel was cool. I liked how they hinted at a larger backstory and setting without giving too much away.

Any word on a trailer?

Not for a few more months I don't think. February release date and probably November trailer drop before all the big holiday movies.

It's gonna be amazing. Keanu? More like Kino.

So they will kill his other dog?
Wow exciting.

Why is Keanu so based?
First movie was fucking great.

everyone was pretty based in that movie though, even the shit from got

holy kek

this
action was well choregraphed and it was well shot, but holy shit. Even ignoring the plot, there's never a hint of tension during the fights. They all go like this.

>john gets to the new location
>steamrolls the living shit of everyone
>suddenly at the end some random guy is somewhat able to fight with him and stop his rampage because otherwise the movie would last 30 minutes

It should be a prequel, from the golden years of John as an assasin. They make several references about some real imposible shit he pulled in the past. It would be cool to see John Wick in his prime before he "retired"

>I don't like watching competent protagonists with mysterious backgrounds

more like I don't like watching battles following always the same format

and being competent makes it somewhat worst because it's pretty weird that after killing everything that moves there's suddenly a random guy that kicks the living shit out of him

>They all go like this.
Only the club scene plays out like this.

it's been a while but I clearly remember that more than once he was stopped from rampaging by some gimmicky

Kinda, but to weigh in some realism wouldn't probability allow an above average or relatively high level opponent to get his better after being fatigued?

my problem is that he didn't looked fatigued at all. in all honestly I think they should have added some guy that took his place as the main killer and hype him for a badass, so that it's fairly legit that john gets beaten up on their first encounter, probably because he underestimated him; and then in the second one he would win because experience>being young

this
I expected john wick to be fucking hilarious and terrible from the trailer, but I got blown away when I saw it in theatres. Truly this is a new era of Keanucore.

yeah it was just that one tall russian guy that knew how to slap his shit

once he got shot everything went to shit

i hope they have enough budget now to get rid of all the cg blood

You clearly remember it wrong.

That's the guy from Bloodsport 2 and Matrix reloaded bro

I prefer to think of him as the guy from Future War who wasn't Robert Z'Dar.

yeah it looked fake with the blood squirts

A sequel? Really? Did anybody actually enjoy this enough to want another one?

Apparently you are too stupid to read the fucking thread so I'll just say "Yes" and then ignore everything else you post.

Depends on how much Keanu-operator we get to see

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

Well John Wick 1 was one of the best action movies in a long ass time, so Im looking forward to the sequel

You mad cunt?

The same plot as the first movie, recycled and repurposed with some kind of twist, just for the sake of making a sequel.

Does it have a bigger budget?

Will they do real explosions this time?

My only gripe with John Wick was that one scene with shitty CGI explosions, everything else was kino.

>implying

>The same plot as the first movie

Nope. Also it's a fucking action movie why are you spastics acting like it should be scripted by Woody Allen this time? Contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.

It'll be Taken all over again.

First film that nobody expected to be as good as it was, cult hit.

Studio sees it made money and was popular so they rehash it a couple more times and run it into the ground for every buck they can. And then scratch their heads and wonder why they could never recapture the magic of the first one.

whoah

Yeah, except the plot of this one has nothing to do with the plot of the first one other than John Wick is a badass. So what the fuck are you talking about?

>implying taken has shit on wick
>implying taken could have been carried by anyone other than based neeson
>implying the pure kino of wick wasnt enough to see it through
>implying keanu isnt still based and fits the role like a condom

probably terrible since its a quick cash in

I am talking that Hollywood has no idea how to handle sequels to surprising successes.

Things get sequels now not because they warrant one but because they made money.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but I have no faith in their ability to make it anywhere near as good as John Wick was.

my wife's son is a big fan of this movie. i never quite liked it. i'll have to see it again before we see it in theatre together.

You won't like it, the two bad guys are black and the good guys are all white.

theres only one guy that fights john toe to toe and he fights him 2 or 3 times

I guess it'll largely depend on how much freedom the studio gives stahelski / leitch and if they can get the same production team etc.
Historically speaking though I have to agree, chances arent great.

But Taken 2 was a good follow-up to Taken... It's Taken 3 that was shit.

That's what I was hoping for initially as well from the rumors of a second movie. The whole backstory surrounding John Wick taking out what we can assume was entire russian crime syndicates so Viggo Tarasov could assume apex power for the freedom to love his wife is interesting enough for a movie right there.

I would love to see John killing three guys in a bar with a pencil on screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU

did you escaped from the kindergarden again?

Considering Common is the main bad guy...and has never died in any role he has been in....

>Considering Common is the main bad guy

Nope.

>Laurence Fishburne

Does everyone owe keenu a favour? The actors for the last one were pretty good for a pretty low key movie.

I wouldn't be surprised if people just enjoy working with him. I'm sure we've all read about how genuine and sweet of a guy Keanu actually seems to be. Guess that comes with living thousands of years, sage mode.

Kino Reeves

This would make a great movie. Hopefully they pick up on this for the third one.

wow, Sup Forums needs a steady seagal thread to keep track of his garbage

i still remember him running away from a coked up JCVD who wanted to shut his phony ass up

There are so many things structurally & grammatically wrong with this simple sentence that it begs the question: did you?

John Wick was kino. It was supposed to be a mindless action movie and as such, did an amazing job.

This all day

It'll probably be meh: just like the first one.

Yep. The club scene stretched into a whole movie would have been better than the actual movie. Too much cringeworthy comic book shit.

Noah??

Dude running, jumping and crouching with a gun kicking your shoulder with recoil is very tyring. Getting caught by distraction is much more plausible than "final boss super russian guy at the end of the level".

honestly I'm hoping they never touch on it.
Leave the mystery of the impossible job on what really got John Wick his reputation.
There's no way they could live up to the expectation of it

Considering the same director is coming back and they aren't handing it over to a hack like the dipshit who made transporter 3 no it won't

youtube.com/watch?v=BSfpoSrCGsQ

>insta headshots everyone for 2hrs

gee can't wait for level2

Just like how there's no way they could live up to the expectation of a sequel