Fluffy thread. Thread for the miserable wretches that are fluffies

Fluffy thread. Thread for the miserable wretches that are fluffies.

microfoal and rare breeds/fluffies please?

will be coming back in 15 minutes since i got nothing to post but i've been checking for fluffy threads all day

On yeah. Kmeb had those cotton fluffies. Almost forgot about them.

Me too. I don't usually start threads, but I'm too starved for one right now.

How small are micro-fluffs anyway?

I think the headcanon varies from full grown being the size of normal foals, to full grown being like another step down.

depends on the author. i'd imagine them the size of hamsters (normal ones being smaller than household cats in my mind)

When I did I wasn't sure whether I drew it took big or too small, in relation to the size of a southern grey shrike.

I always imagined a full grown micro being about the size of a mature rat.. Not a giant, feral rat more like Petco med/large size lol

About how big is one of those birds?

the step down from normal is the usual canon.

eh, it all depends on how you view it in the long run. i actually didn't know that it was supposed to be a microfluffy (if that helps you out)

I don't know wtf I'm looking at here, but it makes me feel good in a bad way

It's too small, considering the size of the shrikes and the thorns. And it's an adult. And shrikes aren't exactly big.

Hello, friend. Make yourself at home. Have a drink. Relax and feel all your troubles fade away.

This thread needs more fluffies and penises.

I enjoy more this psychological pain than gore

As long as it suffers in some way.

Fluffies and penises, you say?

HA
HAHAHAHA
Good one.

lmao just like rabbits

found that one out the fun way

Me too. Anything could be tortured, but psychological abuse takes full advantage of their naive little minds.

Fuck it drew my own

Why is the sadism here so arousing? I'm honestly not normally a malicious person, but something about this excites me deep down (in an entirely non-sexual way).

I can't stop picturing myself torturing these things... grabbing them by the legs and pulling them apart like wishbones... drowning them... sticking a bunch in a small cage and letting them reproduce/over-populate until they die of starvation/suffocation/disease...

This is good man, I like it.

Nice. Original content is always welcome!

It's been referred to as "cute aggression" and yeah it happens to a lot of us.

It deserves to be punted into the ionosphere

nice, much better than my attempts

So, question of the day: how many of you have actually abused animals.

I used to do this with feeder mice. They were $2/ea at a local pet store, so I'd buy a bunch and torture/kill them in various ways. I'm not trying to sound edgy or pretend to be a sociopath... it's just cathartic in a really fucking twisted way

Yep, that's about right

Never could. Just the fluffies. Actual animals are too sweet.

Not me.

I view more along the lines of enjoying horror movies. The psychotic murderers and gore can be enthralling, but not something i'd ever want to do or condone.

I'm way too sympathetic to things like that in real life. Seriously speaking, if fluffies were real I wouldn't do anything beyond some harmless little mindgames to laugh at their stupidity, but as long as no one in real life is getting hurt seeing their suffering is outright therapeutic.

Don't forget the joy of watching them make special huggies and then flicking the stallion's balls as hard as you can halfway through.

Oh there you are.

Id fucking love that. Good god.

Yes. Cut it off while it's still in her or stick it in the stallions ass.

Kweh.

About time, asshole

Kweh.

I like the way you think.

They're actually not, though. That's the thing. We personify animals so frequently that we forget they're just animals.

Everything thinks mice are adorable, but the reality is that they're vile fucking animals. You think they're cute until you watch them gang up and devour one of their own just because the food was a few minutes late.

That being said, I didn't think I could until I actually did. This "cute aggression" thing has plagued me since I was a kid. Looking back, I have some fuzzy memories of accidentally killing animals as a child (without realizing what I did). It was ingrained in me, but I suppressed it cause, you know, I'm not a fucking psychopath.

But then I caught a mouse. It was in my home. Trespassing. I was prepping it to be fed to my roommate's cat (bathing it and what not), and I was getting progressively more and more rough, as I got progressively more excited. Then I overdid it, and fatally wounded it (its ribs were poking out of its chest), so I had to mercy kill it.

I remember holding the knife over it, overcome with remorse... but I knew I had to do it. So I stabbed it, and it squeaked... which made me want to stab it again. And then I took the plunge and pretty much cut it clean in half.

At that moment, I felt the most insanely powerful sense of calm and tranquility that I had ever felt in my life. And I was hooked. It became a fairly regular thing. I got lucky because my roommate was cool with it. We'd drown them together, set them on fire, etc etc

Just ignore the idiot, please. It is bad enough mods won't ban him.

I could see the appeal of fluffy threads, but what is this about exactly? Is this a fetish or is this something deeper?

Stunning.

My favourite is the naughty place torture.

When they are slowly crushed from the balls up. Or screwed over during special huggy time.

Human centipede but with fluffies.

Dismiss this post, I wasn't thinking.

Jesus Christ now I'm fucking wet.

I'd apparently love to watch you do that.... never thought I would see the last comment.

Have you done anything bigger? Would you share in more detail?

I killed pets when I was little. Don't know if it was on purpose or not. I was under 5

Ah, he's not so bad. I used to hate him too, but he's kinda grown on me.

Why the fuck would the mods ban him. It's fucking Sup Forums. No rules nigger. I swear fluffy faggots are the only people that fucking complain about this shit anymore.

>Global rule 10
And don't call me a nigger.

My last serious relationship ended because I almost killed our rabbit. He was a big fucker, and had not been fixed, so he was aggressive and rape-y. He would run up to me and bite me sharply on the back of my calf, then proceed to hump me vigorously.

It started out harmless. I'd lightly push him away, but he'd come back. So I'd kick him away harder, but he'd still come back. By that point, that frustrated aggression would start building inside me, and I'd get rougher and rougher.

On the day that was the final straw, it started like any other, but escalated much more quickly. I'd egg him on, bait him so I'd have an excuse to hurt him. What started as shoving away turned into full-on kicking. Have you ever punted a rabbit? Literally kicked it across the room? You feel bad for a half a second, before the fucker comes running back towards so.

Then I started throwing him. I'd grab him as hard as I could behind the neck (like you would a cat), and fling him across the room. And still he'd come back. So I'd throw him harder.

When he stopped coming back, that frustrated me even more, in a whole new way. So I'd chase after him, smacking him, grabbing him, punching him in the face. It got to the point where I had backed him into the wall and scared him so much that he pissed himself all over the kitchen floor... so I grabbed him and used him like a fucking mop to clean it up.

It ended when he lashed out and bit down deeply between my pointer finger and thumb. This was 4 years ago and I still haven't regained all of the feeling in that thumb.

shut up nigger

Stop being edgy. You aren't fooling anyone.

Anyone have the artist name or comic to post sbout the boy fluffy who the mom treats like shit, that turns out to be the owners favorite. He then takes his pillowed sister to see their mom snd she is a mutilated mess on life support? The fluffies in it are rather skinny with longer legs.

Also chocobro please go

As long as you realize you had it fucking coming.

Sup Forums

the only place in the world that can make me feel good about abusing animals

The spammers actually got me interested in fluffies because the image count was so high for the fluffy the threads.

Great job tards.

Yes, genital abuse is the best! I really enjoy how they don't even have words to conceptualize the way they're being violated.

I honestly feel really bad about it.

My ex and I reconnected a few months back, and I re-bonded with the rabbit (legitimately). There are things that I've done that haunt me at night, and that's one of them. Because that rabbit and I had bonded deeply. He was my buddy. Rabbits can be little fucktards too, but they're also affectionate in ways that people don't understand, which sent this "cute aggression" shit into overdrive.

I don't feel a lick of remorse for any of the mice or any other animals I've killed, but I don't care if I never get the feeling back in this thumb... it would serve as a life-long reminder of the fucked up shit that happens when I lose control.

Thankfully I never got violent with my gf, but I came close. We were balls-deep in a long crack run, and I was bordering on losing my shit entirely.

Remember kids, drugs exacerbate mental issues

Anyone have any more microfluffies?

Wish I could contact you to discuss this more. I never ever comment.

I have a rabbit but he's sweet, and I've had rats but they were nice too.

I killed two budgies.

I threw a sheet over them so they bobbed up and down like wack a moles and I took the cage bar and bashed their heads in. Blood everywhere.

>Also chocobro please go
Please don't encourage his spam and flooding.

[email protected]

It's one of my random accounts. I'm gonna step out for a smoke and a toke. I'll be back in a few

Got any new ideas for genital abuse?

One thing I'd like to see is a fluffy with a big, light object like a block of styrofoam tied to a fluffies nuts, so it would mostly come along smoothly but occasionally get snagged on things when the fluffy got careless.

oh my god I fucking love this one