Why is this kids cartoon more engaging then episode VII?

why is this kids cartoon more engaging then episode VII?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because you're a stupid man baby who takes all that shit seriously.

Because you are a kid so ofcourse it's more engaging to you. I bet you though Maul returning for the 6th time and helicopter lightsabers were cool too.

Why is Sup Forums full of obnoxious faggot normies these days? We need a purge. I'd be glad to....heh *cocks shotgun* lead the way.....

>these days

>helicopter lightsabers
The day i realized im not a star wars fan anymore.

People will defend the clone wars 3D series but trash rebels, why is this?

They look the same to me, though Rebels has a better setting imo.

>that vomit inducing artstyle

Helicopter lightsabers is canon now, right?

What is kid cartoon supposed to mean? You saying there are non kid cartoon as well?

Sort of. I think cartoons originally weren't made specifically for children.

This. What the fuck is wrong with cartoons these days.

A 3DCG show isn't exactly representative of US TV animation. Almost all of them are either Flash or something like it, or hand-drawn.

I don't care if it makes no sense. I like the helicopter saber.

What fucking hand drawn cartoons are there anymore?

As far as I know many of them are still hand-drawn, at least mostly, even if the animation is bad and done entirely in South Korea.

>main character kid literally has a lightsaber slingshot
>that annoying as fuck ahsoka girl again
>fart-propelled robot
>cliche blue haired lesbian
>tentacle head girl
>still a ton of jedis even though the empire allegedly wiped them out after Ep III
>horrible art style

What's to like?

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure most cartoons are "hand drawn" using those tablet things (or whatever they're called) that let you do it digitally. That's not legit hand drawn either.

Using a tablet still counts. You're still using a pen to draw. It's essentially the same thing.

>essentially the same thing

So it's not exactly the same thing. Drawing digitally isn't the same thing.

because you're a literal retard who wandered off from his containment board

I said essentially, not exactly.

nah that feel more like your thing, fucking JJ Abrams apologist

Right, so you agree it's not the same.

I said it's essentially the same, not exactly the same. What about this are you not comprehending?

There are differences, but it's still drawing animation with a pencil, which makes it essentially the same.

And my argument was that it isn't the same, which is true.

I never said they're exactly the same thing, I specifically said they aren't. Why are you doing this?

>Too many women
>not enough white men
>alien diversity hires

Enjoy your cuck show.

I'm from Sup Forums.

clone wars had a few really strong arcs later on in the series, at a point rebels hasn't gotten to yet. the quality of the average rebels episode i'd say is actually better than the average episode of TCW, people forget there were a lot of shitty ones.

also TCW had a wayyyy higher budget so at least the animation was always pretty strong, with rebels it has the same animation constraints as most other cartoons.

I asked what hand drawn cartoons there are. You said most of them were. I said they're probably tablet drawn which isn't the same thing. And it isn't.

Because you are a low functioning autist.

You are mentally ill.

[Autism Intensifies]

What part of this discussion is confusing you?

Nothing. It's you who is confused here.

>he doesnt like what I like!
>WAAHHH normie reddit babby newfag Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums!!!

Yes sir. I advise you look into a network called Fox. Comedy Central and Adult Swim if you want to go deeper.

You are correct?

If so then see

I already told you very clearly that a tablet is essentially the same thing. It's drawing animation with a pen. There is no fundamental difference. You are mentally ill if you cannot grasp this.

I could never get into this show. The animation is so jerky and weird. The characters' mouths are so over-expressive and they always seem like their voices are out of sync. Plus the artstyle is really unappealing.
Hopefully Disney gives them a higher budget so that it reaches Clone Wars quality.

child soldiers tricked into overthrowing a legitimate government by adults are cute

there certainly is a tangible difference between real physical pens/colours and digital ones. that should be rather obvious.

Because you're from Sup Forums and need to go back there with the other children.

Seriously? You think I don't understand marking on a surface with a pen shaped object is involved in both processes? You thought I had that in question here? I get that, but it doesn't count as hand drawn anymore than playing a flight simulator counts as flying an airplane.

But there literally isn't
You're being pedantic newfag

Fucking this. Christ..

>You think I don't understand marking on a surface with a pen shaped object is involved in both processes?
It's clear that you don't, as evidenced by:
>it doesn't count as hand drawn anymore

Digital colors are projected on a screen and aren't physical. Are you saying a simulated image of a painting is the same as the painting itself?

So we're baiting now? Playing a flight simulator is the same as flying an airplane? What a revelation.

>So we're baiting now?
Yes, of course. Anyone who says things that you don't like is baiting.

I am not involved in this argument
I just wanted to say I am acknowledging your repeating intergers

So a digital image is the same thing as a physical substance staining a piece of paper. Alrighty then.

The act of animating with pen and paper is essentially the same as animating with a tablet.

Seriously though, which one of you stupid goys paid to watch TFA?

That wasn't my argument. My argument was that it isn't exactly the same.

because it deals with the lore and history of the jedi and the rebellion while the first of the new movies was just about establishing characters and finding luke

It. literally. is.

And I already told you that it isn't exactly the same, SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN ARGUING ABOUT HERE?

Hi bait. Sorry you had to break down now.

no, it is not. i'm just an observer of this stupid argument but you are certainly in the wrong at this point.

Are you upset, user?

the new season trailer also thrawn is canon agian
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

Yeah great comeback.

It was kind of dumb. It's obvious that you're upset. I didn't need to ask. Why are you upset?

So you admit that you have no reason to be arguing about anything and that you are, ironically, just baiting.

We are done here.

We are done because I have to go. Bye, bait.

Most of the first and like half of the second season is unwatchable. By now we could have had a proper season 6 7 and 8 of the clone wars that ran through episode 3 and actually brought it to a good ending. Plus this show took the ahsoka character that they started to make likeable and made her fucking annoying again