Is this what Turks actually believe?

Is this what Turks actually believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Language_Theory
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4305778/Water-cannons-fired-protesters-amid-Turkey-Holland-row.html
youtu.be/riDlxCvFZWw
gercekgundem.com/siyaset/233960/akp-doneminde-17-ada-yunanistana-gecti
youtube.com/watch?v=TxZw7eCwOUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turks in afrika wtf?

>no iceland

trash-tier maps

eu4 lol

WE

>Long Live Turkish People !
>Turkish People
now that's just going too far

WÜÇ

XDDDDD

Mongols, uzbeks, tatars, kazakhs, turkmens, kirgizs, yakuts are also turks, but i dont know any turks in africa

>Is this what Turks actually believe?
Yes, I cannot go to sleep without ejaculating on those maps every night

>cant even think for his own
>has to steal creativity from the french

>Is this what Turks actually believe?
Unfortunetly, yes.

>Mongols, uzbeks, tatars, kazakhs, turkmens, kirgizs, yakuts are also turks

Fucking hell this is such a rip-off this pic

>Dutch in charge of humor
You must be a fucking retarded if you think i posted this picture unironically

And, thanks to you shitty faggots this cunt will win the upcoming referendum. God this is the first time I'm so angry with a country that i'm giving a serious reply to a shittalk

Soon they will start to pretend amerindians are turkish because mongoloids.

They already pretend Sarmatians and Scythians(Indo-European people with R1a haploshit) were Turkic lmao

>thanks to you shitty faggots this cunt will win the upcoming referendum
No. It's thanks to the 90% of Turks who support him in everything he does.

if only you knew

>90% of Turks
Don't talk about things you don't know about. Remember, your feelings are irrelevant.

its taught in history and literature classes (both mandatory) that schytians are turks

The majority supports him. Islam is incompatible with democracy, which is why democracy in a muslim country can never last. I'm honestly surprised that the transition back to an Islamic regime is happening through democratic means, and not through violence.

Scythians were IE people. Turks aren't.

>let me tell you about your country
Recent surveys say about 60% of turkish people oppose erdoğan

mongols are not turks but the rest are don't be dumb enver

i know, i was just pointing out that we are taught propaganda in our schools

They also already pretended Sumerians were turkic.

>fake coup and purges
>not violent

>those red specks around warsaw and rzeszów
chortled hard.

Just how much power turks think people working in kebab joints have?

They're not Turks they're Turkic.
Are all slavs Russian?

Almost everyone is though.

Russians are taught they weren't at war with anyone untill the Germans attacked them in 1941 during Barbarossa.

Is that why he wins all the elections and the upcoming referendum?

The fact that Kazakhs speak a Turkic language does not make them Turkish.

probably

>500 Tatars in Finland(mostly assimilated) get their own region
>5 million Turks in Berlin don't

Explain this Turkish autists

what's the problem c*mskin

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Language_Theory

educate yourself my dude

I'm tired of arguing with ignorant foreigners at this point

I didn't say Turkish I said turks

>was a Turkish nationalist pseudoscientific linguistic hypothesis developed in Turkey in the 1930s that proposed that all human languages are descendants of one proto-Turkic primal language.
But that's literally same as German autism claiming all people in Europe were germanic.

> post maps of empires while calling someone fascist.
those 82 iq graphs are indeed true

Lol Turkey just gave Wilders the win. Many of Turks and Moroccans will suffer because him

wanna change topic of discussion?
how about those genocides you're still denying ha?
pretty interesting stuff

You are right. The westerners who complain that their history classes are too "eurocentric" have no idea that they actually have the most diverse and objective classes on earth

The sound of ottoman
*BRRRRRRAPPPPP*

Holding more united votes =/= majority. He wouldn't be able to come this far if there was a decent central-right party. Guy just knows how to be a good populist.

And yes, Islam does not work with democracy, But no religion works with democracy. Only thing works with democracy is secularism.

two wrongs dont make a right alexander papudoupolous

I think the problem with Turks is that they don't have the healthy hatred of their government.
They love papa Erdogan too much.

>two
you mean as in TWO genocides? are just one?

>Is that why he wins all the elections and the upcoming referendum?
No, they support him because countries like netherlands and germany are telling erdogan and his lackeys to stop chimping out and fuck off from netherlands and germany

How or why this makes him win elections and referendums is completely outside the understanding of normal people but clearly it's working.

please, God, let it be so.

>every land where a mongol has ever set foot is Turkish territory

im way down

the problem is that they are delusional as fuck, so every time someone puts them back to their place like the Netherlands did right now (essentially telling them they're just middle eastern kebab sellers that are here as guest workers ) they go apeshit.

Wait till someone mentions the word Armenian genocide in their face.

break away from the sultanate, kemal. we'll support you. do it you faggots.

The real issue is that throughout the 20th century turkish leaders systematically removed checks and balances so they could enrich themselves and this left the army as the only check on the government, of course leading to military government and now even that is disappearing but its ok because they hated gommies so America supported them.

>they have no healthy hatred of their government
Oh you have no idea just how much we hate eachother and our government

at least we got to see some nice pics like German shepherds eating kebabs last night.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4305778/Water-cannons-fired-protesters-amid-Turkey-Holland-row.html

Just like speaking English makes you a Kraut, but not a German?

We didn't have separation of state and church until three years ago. We still rank very highly on all lists about democracy and freedom, etc.
Christianity is a lot more flexible than Islam. It doesn't prescribe how to run your state, or how to punish people for speaking their mind. In fact it's mostly about forgiveness and being nice to people. It's basically the opposite of Islam.

we have enough hatred for our government but thats not the problem. The avarege Turk lives in his dreamworld of ultra-nationalism or islamism. The power periodically changes between these two groups. and it always goes like this

Secular authoratarian government forms

Authoratarianism dissapears

Islam rises

Coup happens

Secular authoratarian government forms

Authoratarianism dissapears
so on and so on

The only difference this time is the coup failed. and we'll see what will happen

the sooner you implode and go into a civil war the better desu, godspeed

Really wish we just enter a Secular junta period again and just never leave it tbqh lads

Yassassin

the worst country in the world and we had to neighbor it, why don't you guys stop starting trouble for at least a month.

Can I go a month by without opening the news and seeing some news about Turks starting trouble?

Like how can you be this ignorant in a first world country? What makes you think that one jew religion is more peaceful than another one?

youtu.be/riDlxCvFZWw

>Christianity is a lot more flexible than Islam.
Christianity and bible isn't. Protestantism made it flexible

Stop whining and give back our islands.
gercekgundem.com/siyaset/233960/akp-doneminde-17-ada-yunanistana-gecti
>Akp government has secretly given 17 islands to the greeks

The bible is just a collection of stories written down over the years. It's not some the literal word of god. And like I said, unlike Islam, it doesn't prescribe how to run a state. And it's mostly about forgiveness and believing that Jesus died for our sins and that you need to trust in his sacrifice as a way to achieve salvation. It's not about decapitating infidels and fucking little girls, like the Quran.

>Protestantism made it flexible
So now you admit that it's flexible?

what the hell is a sandnigger gonna do with an island? you guys can't swim

Wh*tes are good goys
They believe in whatever desert fable The Merchant tells them, literally çomars of europe.
Let them defend their semitic moon wizards like the good obedient dogs they are.

wont happen.

why not?

>you guys can't swim
Well, we can't beat you at that, my teacher :D:D:DD
youtube.com/watch?v=TxZw7eCwOUU

see, what the fuck are you gonna do with an island, where are you gonna put your camels and shit?

civil war between who? 99% non gulenists and 1% gulenists? or do you think muslim fathers would kill their own alcoholic children? at worst scenario we may end up as iran. though it wont happen either.
however there might be civil war-ish conflicts between kurds and kurds (commie-muslim)

Well, Central Asian Turks have the oldest R1a and there are no trustworthy literary attestations of Scythian language, so they could've been Turks.

I don't know, figure it out, shitskins always find reasons to start civil wars.

like oh shit your camel took a shit on my lawn, time for a jihad

ofc you dont know. your whore mother didnt feed you with enough protein. and you ended up as dumb as rock.

>mfw greeks call others shitskin

>Well, Central Asian Turks have the oldest R1a and there are no trustworthy literary attestations of Scythian language, so they could've been Turks.
Indo Europeans are Turks?

I'd refrain from using words like dumb if I was a Turk, I mean look at you guys.

oh yeah? well at least my mom didn't cut off my dick when I was born?
how do you like dem apples negro?

why? what's wrong with the word shitskin?
you seem to have an urge to reply to me every time I use that word, why is that shitskin?

Haplogroups don't carry languages, boyo

t. Finnic R1a

You said Turkic is the oldest R1a, you fucking retard.

Why are you agitated this much? It looks like you want some attention.
Do you want a hairy, muscular, manly Turkish man, gayreek boi?

Do we have a DUMB gr*ek wh*teshit that distribute (you)s to every bait itt
I would like some good ol (you)s aswell :DDDD

You're confusion agitation with utter contempt.
Also
>gay jokes again
I mean, give me a fucking break will ya?
What is it with you third worlders and homophobia.

Why I thought we were having a good time?
I call you shitskins and sandniggers, and then you reply back then I repeat.
Till you tap out, because I got a pass and I actually shitpost on you without having to solve todller captchas.

Think about it while trying to solve the riddle.

Let me simplify for your primitive slavshit brain: Out of all contemporary R1a carriers, Turkic-speaking people carry the oldest clades of R1a. Also some P1-M45. And that is a fact, whether you like it or not.

I remember reading their glorious roach leader claim turks landed in cuba before anyone else.

No they don't. They pretty much just have Z93.
Old forms of R1a are found in Western Europe and North Africa.

kys retard

>Hungarians
>Türks

Only one of 8 tribes were türk.

Kirghizes and Central Asian Turks carry more ancient R1a than Polish filth. It is entirely possible that by the time of Scythia the Turkic language shift had already taken place in Central Asia.
Oldest R1a1a1, the only R1a that's relevant.

>Kirghizes and Central Asian Turks carry more ancient R1a than Polish filth. It is entirely possible that by the time of Scythia the Turkic language shift had already taken place in Central Asia.
I bet Finns are turkic too according to you, you imbecile lmao

I love Finnic pseudo-science on this board.

So you just overwhelm with posts
Its fitting that only leverage a wh*teshit has is overwhelming with numbers
Its alright, we don't expect """people""" incapable of thinking such as yourself to do anything else anyway

>I bet Finns are turkic too according to you
hahahahahahhahaa lmoaaaaa
stupid nigger
>I love Finnic pseudoscience
You can't prove me wrong. Unless you can resurrect a Scythian.

Dis isnt likely to happen, Russians wont give up on their territories as well as central asia. It just wet gay dream of turkish nationalists, they call it Turan Empire or something like that