This is aging like cheese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9Ydjz6RtdI
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtube.com/watch?v=giwzxTNaJNI
youtube.com/watch?v=OCYrP8Ea4t8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so very well?

ohoho i bet youll real in a few good ones with this grabbing my popcorn op dis gon be gud

fuc k i meant milk

All of his music does, he has no replay value. Hopefully he doesnt die anytime soon so in 20 years we can actually judge his music fairly and without the 'LOL KDOT GOAT' hype train

can't even hate correctly because it's so good

lol

This is an objectively false statement, have been getting daily discussion here since tpab, replay value is DAMN.s middle name.

I love this redpilled funny glasses man meme. I always learn something.

I will say this. He painted a better picture of growing up around good people in a bad town on this album than he could ever hope to capture in DAMN.

i know this gets thrown around a lot as is and it's generally hyperbole or shitposting, but is there any hip-hop out there that's literally ape-tier "ooga booga muh dick nigga" primal garbage? even compared to other rap? i'm asking for a friend

youtube.com/watch?v=r9Ydjz6RtdI

DMX is the most autistically primitive msuic I've ever heard, that said the guy is actually pretty good and has tons of energy.
I mean the guy is literal criminal crackhead who is 10 million in debt.
It's not so much about his dick but he does say nigga an autistic amount.
also this
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

Was he really trying to capture that with DAMN though?

I literally felt like I was at a KFC for the entirety of DUCKWORTH. so

what a horrible comparison to two completely different albums

you shouldn't be getting information from shitty Sup Forums memes

we can judge it right now you reject

Different interpretation

In tonight's episode, young white males critique the authenticity of popular rap albums..

DMX's first album is good though, but yeah he's a good example of some primitive ooga booga shit sometimes lol

I mean, he's got shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=giwzxTNaJNI

and shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=OCYrP8Ea4t8

Granted, I'm a sucker for most of his shit. He can be more introspective, but usually he's so explosive and retarded it ends up being brilliant.

>who is 10 million in debt.
Holy shit KEK

Fucking how

This and Section 80 are the only Kendrick albums I could get into. Is that weird?

TPAB takes time to get into and DAMN. is arguably his easiest to get into

Fucking redefines JUST

Jesus Christ

shit up, thot

I would argue that DAMN. is his hardest to get into.

Ahhhh that explains why HUMBLE. is his top single of all time and DNA. LOYALTY. YAH. and ELEMENT. will follow based on stream numbers right now...

those memes are so forced and bad pls stop

And your point is???

No it just means you are sonically retardant

really? GKMC is actually the only one that doesn't sound dated

even DAMN. aged poorly in the 2 days it's been out

I feel like you have a nose ring and you wear a band t-shirt. Can confirm?

Kek, l nice thread faggot

kek, served

Just listened to this yesterday

It's a basic coming of age story that's authentically Kendrick. Representing Compton, blacks and Christianity.
It's been done before in movies but he did a damn fine job with his team turning it into a concept album that is able to considered art while also being played on radios and parties around the world.

Dope shit and better than his his new album to this day

i'm an older black woman

but labour camps first opened in 1933 aka Dachau

I disagree. TPAB on the other hand has aged pretty poorly despite how little time has passed. It's very much a product of its time.

This legit doesn't mean shit. There are a lot more old hiphop fans that have been listening to him since S80 than there are new hiphop fans who haven't listened to anything from Kendrick.
DAMN. would be difficult to get into, maybe not the most difficult like user said, that is TPAB, but it is harder than S80 and GKMC.

this is probably one of the best concept albums in music, ever. u might as well be watching menace to society.

oh yeah? prove it (post pics hun)

The numbers say a lot more than your shitty opinion, user.

What kind of retard would be convinced by that Sup Forums bullshit?

THIS THAT GREY POUPON, THAT EVIAN, THE TED TALK AYE

it's pretty good, kid

>yo living in compton is really shitty
>welcome to my world, the good kid maad city
are you kidding me

I still listen to money trees

yeah turns out the picture is full of shit and African states just like the to keep their reserves in CFA francs because it can't devalue and the exchange rate is tied to the euro.

This benefits them immensely because they are countries with both shitty economies and shitty bookkeeping. If you want to see what happens when such a nation tries to manage its own reserves in its own currency just look at Zimbabwe where the money is barely worth the paper its printed on.

the OP picture is clearly 8gag latching onto Sup Forums memes and bastardizing them

I will say this. The Beatles painted a better picture of them becoming a different and entirely fictional band on Sgt. Peppers than they could ever hope to capture in The White Album

>implying all the good Sup Forums memes don't come from there and 4/pol/ isn't filled with autistic shitposting and Trump kekposting autism