Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3jpGW08zfg
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39248188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit thread

sara

neck yersen

i'm going to spend this thread trying to get some sort of attention and care from you lads because i have absolutely none in my real life
pretend you're all my loving gf, or maybe a family member or something x

>communist

just butt-plugges some 'roine

Horrible edition

>MEAN post

pics

First for the United States of America

hm yes politics ah yes
fascinating
*waddles away to engage with somebody else*

>why yes my dear ladies, we are capitalist gentlemen
>read (((rand, friedman, mises and hayek)))

the right sees a rich and successful person:
>I want to be like them! I'll work hard to get to their level
the left sees a rich and successful person:
>Not fair. Their money should be taken and go towards the rest of us!

fascism is literally radical centrism

>Normans were French-vikings, m8

>t. totally not a French Frog

"French Viking" is what scholars refer to as an Oxymoron

been sat at my computer since 7 this morning, haven't even moved, pissed in a bottle twice

post more from your leftypol folder lad, i haven't seen it enough. Maybe post the stalin "gulag yourself" one again, or the one of stalin being pepe and trotsky being wojak? I've not seen those ones in a full day.
Also, don't post any funny things or anything, call everyone rorke instead x

scone (rhymes with gone)
buggy
tap
ice lolly

>>I do not support revolutions against inbred monarchs

Biscuit, Stroller, Faucet, Ice Pop

>tfw my 15yo sister has E-cup breasts

>pissed in a bottle twice

Would love one of you stupid communist cunts to come to Wakefield and I'd show you a real english patriot and stomp on your head.

people get rich and successful by exploiting others

>exploiting people for money is alright
>just work hard XD lmao
What about poor people in Africa? Are they just not working hard enough
>implyong we hate rich people not borgies

I have been at work and then finished it in that time.

fat cow

>No.72205184
that shouldn't be true, but I'm not entirely ruling it out.

there's nothing in wakefield but pakis and poles

I thought that too, but then one of the kids started quietly chanting "everyone wants me dead" while scratching at hhis arms because he got a question wrong. And a lot of them can't hold eye contact.

>SEN
Na, it's nothing governmental. It was just one of the teacher's noticing a problem with the teaching and starting a department through her own initiative to help those children and it's working really well.

Also, it's astounding how many children are all but computer illiterate, despite being very tech-savvy. I had to supervise a test recently that was done on computers and maybe 10 of 80 students knew where the full stop was on the keyboard.

Most revolting image I've seen

choon

youtube.com/watch?v=F3jpGW08zfg

She's not even that fat mate

Can't handle it

correct

scone (rhymes with gone)
buggy
tap
lolly

Which part of the country are you from? Your experience seems so different to mine.

what is a spigot?
post her

Post her tits

Loads of poles no pakis you stupid cunt. Still to many.

>Would love one of you stupid communist cunts to come to Wakefield and I'd show you a real english patriot and stomp on your head.

Different how?

>What about poor people in Africa? Are they just not working hard enough

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

I've just been red pilled by deus-ex...

Might fight capitalism

>but then one of the kids started quietly chanting "everyone wants me dead" while scratching at hhis arms because he got a question wrong
sounds like something i would've done when i was his age haha
poor kid though, look out for him please x

I shan't.

Doubtless some runt on here will recognise her and get my life ruined

>Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has warned the Netherlands it will "pay the price" for harming ties after two of his ministers were barred.

Stay safe, Caralad

Why do people post this image when it's clearly distorted?

I'm shit with crying kids. I just sent him to another teacher for her to deal with him.

got to go back to university today :(

just had a nice 20 minute nap. feeling refreshed

looks like he fell into a pringles can

rate that documentary.

>Sup Forumsyp poster is a crapitalist
Not a suprise. Work harder and you'll be rich XD

the goal is to work at a sixth form

Post more

when did the House of Lords get filled with lefty globalist tossers?

much preferred the snobby imperialist tossers

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39248188
>Taoiseach (Irish Prime Minister) Enda Kenny has vowed to press President Donald Trump about the future of thousands of illegal Irish immigrants living in the US.

>He said that undocumented Irish immigrants wanted to remain and contribute in the US.

>He was speaking in Philadelphia at the beginning of the taoiseach's annual St Patrick's Day trip.

>Mr Kenny said their "plight" would be an "absolute priority" this week.

See this.

This is how you get people to reconsider immigration rules you don't like. You don't bitch at him like Americans and Mexico are, you don't get self-righteous like Canada. You get super passive-aggressive, and back the fucker into a corner whilst sharing a pint of guinness.

i've not left my campus in 7 weeks

Yours sounds like there are far more children who need special measures to help them than what I am used to. We have SEN, but this tends to support children who struggle with specific things, like writing and not an endemic amount of autistic children.

My post got left behind by the fast pace of modern /brit/ posting. Just bringing it up to date:

Posted it in the wrong thread again so this text is to prevent the filter from filtering duplicate text and that.

>so what should they be doing instead

Instead of living in squalor?

Setting goals, the achievement of which will make them happy or fulfilled, and working to achieve those goals. Even if that goal is simply to live in a clean, organised flat and the work is just establishing a routine whereby they pick up after themselves and vac every couple of weeks.

Humans are capable of consciously improving themselves and their surroundings immensely, in all kinds of ways, and it's a tragic waste if they make no effort to do so.

True, but still, post

they misappropriate this subchan all the time

is Boycie from Only Fools and Horses a Rorke?

>globalist

Fuck right off. Send them home. Those stuck up entitled little student cunts are brain draining the fuck out of Ireland and they're doing it illegally.

1997-2016

New Labour and Cameron had 20 years to appoint them

>plight

Irish people are absolutely intent on being victims

you sound like a frail and bitter povvo

>lefties say the queen is German because her great great grandfather was German
>lefties also say that if you've live here for a few years and got British citizenship then you are 100% British

runt. when I find you, and I will, what's left of you after I've finished will fit in a pringles can

ok now you can stop

>le based mummy may will save us!

sure is July 2016 Brit/pol/ in here

>Fuck right off. Send them home. Those stuck up entitled little student cunts are brain draining the fuck out of Ireland and they're doing it illegally

we need to get rid of the jews

vote conservative
better than the alternative

Haven't been to Brit/pol/ for about two years.

When Tony Blair reformed it and took out all the old aristocrats.

good post tbqh

end judeoislamo-leftism

>they're showing how ridiculous right wing identity politics are in the first example
>or should I say exam/pol/

>i have a foreskin

Rasheed

my two favourite mugs are mugs i've stolen from people at work

>we need to get rid of the jews

>Why yes I'm right wing

I love these threads that get derailed by hat-posting. Fucking love it.

Brit/pol/ has hated Theresa May for years.

we need to get rid of the pakis too

but the jews are more important

The school is incredibly socio-economically deprived. Like, bottom 1% levels of poor, as is the surrounding area that most of the kids come from.

That's the thing though. I don't think these kids are actually autistic. I think they're being shaped into "autism" by technology. Their parents are just slapping an ipad in their hands and then fucking off, because they know that'll keep the kid quiet for a few hours. And then the kid spends every single day of his life staring at a screen and not interacting with any other children. So he loses all his social abilities, which starts to affect their academic abilities and all of this manifests in symptoms of "autism".

Most of these kids just need proper guidance, which is what the "ASD department", or whatever we call it, gives them. And of course, once given this guidance and structure and rules to work with, they thrive socially and academically.

>tl;dr
iPads are brain cancer for developing children.

brexit is bad because it's meant that theresa may is the most powerful person in the country

>wakefield
>no pakis

they sell burqas in fucking primark mate

Agree with the concept of the house of lords, but who gets to decide who gets to be a lord if they aren't elected? You could just choose a bunch of lefty globalist cunts that suit your agenda.
Which is why the Monarchy should act as referee to the government. At least they'd have the countries best interests at heat seen as their wealth/power relies on the strength of the nation

Rasheed

Cowards. He's a white supremacist but you attack muslims instead

suck right up to them, why dontcha?

mostly, but there was a massive influx of Tory shills after the Brexit vote

>brexit means brexit!!!