Trips decide if i pre-order the nintendo switch neon editon!

Trips decide if i pre-order the nintendo switch neon editon!

pre-order 2 of them

well shit....

wow so close

Yea

preorder all of them

get a wii instead

maybe get one, maybe not

Good luck finding one man. I've got a gray locked down but I've wanted a neon since before getting the gray. Get it if trips.

Don't preorder things...

Buy one then microwave it

What the fuck

kill the blacks

Roll for this

it's available in amazon uk

yes, if you can find one (protip: you can't)

get one and give it to that hydraulic press channel

Buy an Xbox

?

2 off by 1's

Yes, and then bathe in your guilt

Retard

No

Nintendo sucks.

No, you donĀ“t.

no

yes

Do it like a boss.

>Trips

PREORDER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

If you want it and have the money, then sure.

Pre-order 3, then give them to the homeless.

Op buys and shoves a switch up his anus and likes it. Check em faggots. OP must deliver.

DO IT

It will be shit.

It was made to fill an opening gap in the unique Japanese market (someone who wants to bridge the console/hand held gap with gaming features that are superior to modern smart phones and tablets) without any regard to how the rest of the world operates. Why does it 30 Gb of internal storage and crap download offerings. Literally, the entire market has been trending more and more towards direct downloaded games across the entire world EXCEPT for Japan where physical is still king.

There is very little market for such a device outside of Japan and a narrow niche in few of the more affluent and well developed countries. It is emblematic of the naval gazing that has been trending in Japan for the last 2 decades.

It is a death knell to the long term viability of any Nintendo hardware device.

Do. Not. Buy. It.

>buying games

You know you really want it , but have to justify it to your friends.
>durr, I made a thread on Sup Forums and somebody rolled trips , so now I have to get it lolz

Downloads are shit, physical is the best

>too poor to buy microSD and expand storage

>Storage to download the precisely zero games it will have

Preorder it with 1 2 switch

Shill.

>>too poor to buy microSD and expand storage
GL when your microSD corrupts after a year of standard use.

Not even just that. Nintendo's store seems to be a relic of 15 years ago. Their offerings and very mindset are archaic.

Because fuck having any actual rights to the things you buy, right guise? I'm not even the guy you replied to, but you're fucking retarded. Long live the physical master race!

c'mon guys no trips yet? shame...

Pre-order 3

Rawl

>Because fuck having any actual rights to the things you buy,
Except, you don't.

You "buying" a game or nearly any piece of software is basically always a license to use the game. The transferability of that license is legally gray or worse. Companies have for more than a decade been making steady progress in eroding the legal standing of "ownership" of purchased software.

Nintendo is no better than any of the others.

Cut your semantics, slack-jawed faggot. If I buy a game at a store, I can play that until the very atoms of the disc lose their form, and no one is going to stop me. If I "buy" a game on PSN, I'm giving Sony $60 to let me download the game off of THEIR servers, when it's convenient for them. Account gets suspended? too bad. Lose my login info? too bad. Solar flare cripples society? Too fuckin' bad. Physical is just plain better. The only benefit of digital is that if you're a NEET you don't have to interact with people to buy your games, which is frankly pathetic. Just because you're fine with taking it in the ass and letting your rights erode even further doesn't me the rest of us are.

DOnt do it

Legally it's exactly the same you fucking potato. With a physical they just don't have a kill switch.

That's is.

Legally, if they deem you are using the game in an inappropriate manner, they can still come to your house and seize the disc.

But they won't.

In practice, in reality, physical and digital aren't even on the same fucking playing field of anti-consumer bullshit.

Where the fuck can you preorder one?
Buy one for me too while you're there

>Literally 14

>Legally, if they deem you are using the game in an inappropriate manner, they can still come to your house and seize the disc.
lol where the fuck did you learn about the law?

How do you figure sportsfan?

Because Nintendo Switch. And the only sport I like is professional Curling.

Pre-order 3

Do it bitch

Get 3

Do it faggot

I also vote you preorder 2 of them.

Do it fag

if quads you order twice

Buy 4

3 in a row?
This is a fucking gets thread

rerollllll