Kemono

kemono

inukai?

Yes, and people will be more willing to look if the images are interesting.

They'll be more impressed, yeah.
Well, I'll continue working on placement. What would you recommend I have done instead when taking a shot of those two pillars?

i will.............. evemtually

sorry, lady justice binds me to pure truth
also your standards are astronomically high for no good reason

well, why not?

that horse is a slut
he is touching two dogs
he does not satisfy my muslim desire for monogamy

I really dont

Angle it so they're in perspective, one behind the other.

I want you to strengthen my resolve.

Since you wont do that, tell me im too insane to get sex with a virgin.

My standards are high because I am a narcissist.

I'd have had to get on the other side of the river, which was impossible. But I see. Fun fact: those were originally supporting some really old bridge. It's also the Suwannee river or something. I forget.

I'm skunk as a drunk guys, show me something cute

It's all about the eye, you want to give the eye something to do, perspective draws the eye. When composing think about how the eye is going to move around the frame. You can trap the eye and make the composition feel claustrophobic etc.

resolve for what, celibacy? isolation? you're better at steeling yourself than i am at enabling you
it's like narcissim is nothing but a font of unfiltered suffering, unless you're actually the best at everything
you're pretty insane, but you don't have to be

I see. I'll try to do that more.
What I've mostly done is taken views I've liked looking at, and capturing them.
Are there any photographs you also thought were bad? Any you liked?
I'm curious to see what you liked and disliked.

So there's some really dynamic stuff in the shots of the river that are lost in all clutter. There is also an issue of negative space. Gimme a minute and I'll find one. I'll also show you what I would have done differently.

HELLO FAGGOTS

GOODNIGHT FAGGOTS

Because all the hatred and hostility ive gotten from my early life I recycled, molded into building blocks and erected them as mental walls.
If you do not give me materials I will look elsewhere.

>wahh, things are bad because i decide to make my life bad on purpose

Thanks for this one Kai!

also mandatory Nibi is gay

alright

goint o bed

NIGHT KAI NIGHT SCALES

Think of it like this, if you dont immunize yourself, you're going to shit your guts out.

Waiting warmly~

lmao, your analogy doesn't make sense

Fine, be like that. Deny satisfaction, raise contempt.

Maybe you're just not autistic enough?

he's not autistic, he's just a jew/muslim wannabe
>"WAH I CAN ONLY TAKE VIRGIN WIVES~"

>Pic related: Your future.

this is mra garbage

>my future
i'd have to have mental retardation to want to marry

Okay, so look at this one. See the way the water is crashing and swirling around? And the way the color goes from a sort of dark grey to a white to a brown? That's all lost in the rest of the image.

I don't understand what you mean by lost. What did I do wrong ;w;

It is a truth few humans want to accept. So they will defend it. People who get sex early just get tired of it later. People who didnt will be left with nothing.

look i drew a mouse with gimp

GIMP is not a drawing program.
t. someone who uses GIMP

i can make lines and color things with gimp

So look at this one and compare it to the whole image.

You will be used to whore in the future, you will want to be with someone, but they will deny you. YOU on the other hand will have to settle for another whore you do not connect with. Your life will be a joke. It will be like those old farts I see driving 60-100 thousand dollar Jaguars due to their midlife crisis.
Laufin at u eternally.

Use inkscape or krita instead for drawing. I hear they're much better, from artist people.
I use GIMP for photoshopping stuff.
Now I understand.

????????
what
can you speak english

did you even read the image
at the bottom it says marriage is not useful for men

I like GIMP

That's a good reason to use it, then.

More dynamic, there's more action going on in this one comparatively. Remember, less is often times more. The fewer things you put into an image the more interesting those things become.

>Doesnt understand
>Redirects his stupidity
>Will get mad his tactic was found out, like a jew.

You are the woman in the image.

I suppose I could've taken some close-up versions of the photo. You're right.

the image shows that the women have conquered the men

I want nibis sweaty balls on my face

Spend more time focusing on how you're composing your shot, think about what all is going into it, where you want to focus the attention and how the eye is going to move around the image. I'd suggest practicing on basic still lives at home. Set up a small group of objects on a table and just photograph it over and over.

But how would I make those objects interesting?

I want nibi to uninstsll life

Through the way you're composing your shot.

I'm so bad at composition, it's appalling.

I thumbnail have to thumbnail my brains out to get anything decent going.

Painting still life or perspective illustrations just murder me. Which is sad, cause I have the mechanical ability to draw pretty decently.

You will crave men later, none of the ones you want will want you. You will settle for a cuck. A weak pathetic cuck like yourself.

sit on my face

You arent worthy. You get to be pissed on.

I'd suggest studying Cezanne and Morandi then. They were masters of the still life. There are none better. This is one of my sketches of a very basic still life.

ill take it I guess
as long as you cock slap me after

Not worthy.

Morandi triggers the shit out of me.

I understand WHY he's flattening the image plane, but producing rhythm and variety within the confines of space, but it me to end.

Preconceived notions are hard to unlearn.

*irks me to no end.*

hmph.... rude

Morandi was brilliant.

Preconceived notions are hard to unlearn, but you can unlearn them. You can also develop your tastes. I used to despise still life painting when I was in college, but now I'm constantly looking at them.

Hmm, OK

Thoughtful composition is always sobering to appreciate.

>you will
except you're wrong, since i'm not weakminded like that
i will never want a marriage or cuck: i conquer men

I'd also suggest looking at still life work. It's the most basic way to learn composition.

It's wonderful, I bought this large book of Ancient Greek paintings because it has a large section dedicated just to still lifes.

I like some realism sort of real life stuff that came during and after the renaissance. Beautiful displays of flowers and colorful fruits, which shadows and light everywhere.

It's amazing how much good composition does for a piece.

I first became interested in micro composition off of old silver point studies. It's really neat to see mistakes in the drawings forged into strengths based on the retelling of the composition.

It's a fun medium to work with, but you have to have good draftsmanship to get into it.

Still life sort of died out around that time for me. It picks up again later on with the Impressionists and Post-Impressionists. Like I was telling the user, Cezanne and Morandi are the two undisputed masters of still life. Giacometti's works in that genre are also great, Thiebaud is great, the Cubists are great, Soutine is great, but Cezanne and Morandi are the kings.

It's not so much the draftsmanship I'm interested in. Look at the work produced in the Rococo, Baroque, and Neoclassical periods. Intensely boring stuff, it's perfect from a pure technical standpoint, but the composition is so boring and staid. Compare that to Cezanne and his big black outlines, or Morandi with his distortions. They may not be as brilliant technically, but as far as composition is concerned, none of them before can even get close.

tiny_chat_._com_/_scootadoot

We need more people.

Never mind, it just died totally.

I'm still working through still life appreciation.

Abstraction is starting to interest me more and more, not for enjoyment of the pieces themselves, but what you can get away with as an illustrator by using it.

I pick apart golden age animation for it all the time. Those early cartoonists were gods at abstracting the form but maintaining the beauty.

Chuck Shultz, Milt Kahl, Ollie, all the old farts knew what was up.

I'm an Neoabstract Expressionist and Colorfield painter. Before that I was an animation student, before that I was an illustration student. I know precisely what you mean by abstraction in animation. You should check out avant-garde experimental animation.

Well, that's what I like as for still-lifes, but I generally prefer other things that aren't still-lifes

Ah, I for sure went to a colorfield exhibit sometime in 2016.

Sure, but the simplicity of the thing itself forces you to learn how to compose dynamically.

Colorfield is just the specific school I work within. But my work itself is influenced by much more than just that. Did you see anything you liked?

bawls