I don't understand why do Caucasians think they're superior to other races when many like these exist

I don't understand why do Caucasians think they're superior to other races when many like these exist

youtube.com/watch?v=nyUFzNVolG8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJeW-dyK3hA
youtube.com/watch?v=gEZUnKIf49I
youtube.com/watch?v=AYyPqme2wZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigger thread nigger meme sage.

catchme outside howbout dat?

Because Jews funneled degenerate nigger "pop" culture down our throats, causing our teen girls to be twerking slurring degenerates

She's behaving exactly like a nigger, her brain has been pumped full of noxious, vile, toxic MTV garbage.

>many like these
>still many more that are objectively better
You do realize "Caucasian" describes Europe, the Middle East, Northern Africa and Northern India, right? Everyone else is literally either a sub-human nigger, inhuman abo or some robot gook. If you meant to insult whites, that's cute.

every race has its assholes. white guilt has put black people in a special situation where the assholes of their ethnicity are being allowed to get away with more bad behavior than others.

for example, if a guy starts running his mouth at me and i'm thinking about punching him in the face, all i have to worry about if he's white is an assault charge. if he's black though, i have to worry about more if i beat him up, because in the right situation it could look like "racist white guy commits hatecrime"

the sooner we get beyond racism, the sooner we can truly hold each person equally accountable for their behaviors and the sooner we stop giving certain races exceptions for certain things. Fuck that. You act like a piece of shit, you'll get treated like the piece of shit you are.

middle eastern is not white. they are brown.

She's not white, she's southern italian.

same goes for genders or sexualites or isms. everyone gets the same opportunities and the same consequences. youre a brain piloting a hunk of meat.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJeW-dyK3hA

Thank you, Jesus fuck since when are people from Spain, Greece and the fucking Guidos considered white?

hypothetically speaking, if she was white it would be okay?

dafuq is this music?

she's white.. just a different type.. people from spain,Mexicans,etc.. all white people. just look at their stupid behavior its obvious

2 ugly bitches i see

You'll note drastically lower incidents of this type of thing in anglo-germanic countries. But every population falls on a curve. You'll find plenty of whites that are of less use than the smarter blacks

You'll note drastically lower incidents of this type of thing in anglo-germanic countries. But every population falls on a curve. You'll find plenty of whites that are of less use than the smarter mulattoes

Her parents are responsible as well.
instead of her parents getting her into structured activities with other white children, she probably hangs out with the black, watches mtv, etc.

fuck that, since when are whites not subject to being genetic scum.

Thats the whole point of this thing. Throw that bitch ontop of the dead nigger pile and lob on any non-eugenically pure Aryans.

No university education = no breeding.

well, if we go by ratios doesn't that kind of of screw over the people in ethnicity that strive to be something better than the bad stereotype?

lets say im black, i think ghetto culture is retarded and i want nothing to do with being a hoodrat. i bust my balls to contribute something decent to society like be a dentist or study nanotechnology in order to invent new materials to do new things. But i'm still black. Since I come from a race of people that by percentage are measured as worthless does that still make me worthless?

>Because Jews funneled degenerate nigger "pop" culture down our throats, causing our teen girls to be twerking slurring degenerates

yep, nigger culture

That was kind of my point. The mother interviews like she is the victim. Then they show clips where the mother is being degenerate. There is a circle, and the circle obviously isn't broken this generation.

You'll be rare as fuck. But welcome to the 4th Reich.

Look up the term Ehrenarier

SHE SHAVES HER WIDOWS PEAK

It's because we're the majority. Given all the races left alone the only ones that have continuously evolved even with its dumbest being as dumb as they are, are whites and asians.

At least that's what I figure it stems from. I don't really think any one group is superior to the other, it's more of an individual basis. But race will always be a boundary between us, until the day mankind dies we will always cling to what sets us apart. For many, it's the only true sense of identity they will ever be able to adopt.

Meh. They're like half white. Kinda same category as Jews but lesser extent of evil. More like dumb evil.

Like most problems in race and the rest of the world, you can blame the Jews and be 100% right.

>I don't understand why do Caucasians think they're superior to other races
they essentially made it so you can write this on the internet for example

>wavy black hair
>flat face
>big awful nose
>slanty eyes
>olive skin
>13 years old and body already fully developed

You blind? she obviously is the product of the multiracial American melting pot, this is the result of a multicultural/multicultural society, finally we all are equally violent, stupid and retarded, diversity is our strength :)

Other black people will hate you for being an uncle tom. They do not seek to further their own race, and actively discourage others from deviating from the norm. If they were more like Jews, in that Jewish people seek out positions of wealth or power and tend to only do business with other Jews, then they would propagate and sustain positions of power. Too many of them don't give a fuck because they feel wronged, or grew up in a shitty homelife to become shitty themselves, or are just fucking stupid. They are worthless because they strive to be worthless. I personally went to highschool with people that I knew could at least pass community college, but went off to be drug dealers of varying success.

America is still fiercely segregated, but by choice. When ethnics move into white neighborhoods, people move the fuck out and the property value for the town goes down. 80 years ago a town next to my old High School was almost completely white, and became mixed with African Americans over time. Lo and behold, the crime rate skyrocketed, and all of the white people moved out. Soon after, all of the stores were getting robbed too much so they all went out of business.

not quite as rare as you think. My dentist is a black man. Neil Degrasse Tyson is an astrophysicist.

Here's the point i'm trying to make. I think we're throwing the baby out with the bathwater by looking at this issue in a matter of ethnicities instead of cultures. If you make an ethnicity forbidden then you eliminate any chance any good members have.

However, If you make a culture forbidden then it only affects the people who were participating in that kind of culture.

I grew up in a little town in michigan where nobody thought they had a future. Most everyone grew up in welfare families in projects ghettos and trailerparks. White, black, mexican, asian, native american. None of us thought we had a future, few of us cared to get one. Just a lot of unexpected pregnancies, alcoholism, crime and victimhood.

So fuck gangbanger culture, fuck hood shit, fuck white trash meth heads and fuck acting like a piece of shit. But eliminating races doesn't eliminate the problem, it just changes the color.

so what if they do? people who leave the trailerpark to do something with their lives get hated on for it by white trash. people who get hooked into a culture of poverty and violence pride themselves in it because they're terrified of realizing they could be something better if they just worked for it, and watching a peer become a superior pisses them off. Again, not a skin thing, a culture thing.

>My dentist is a black man
>Neil Dememe Tyson is an astrophysicist

I don't disagree with you but my God, those are some awful examples.

sorry, they are but its almost 5am here and ive been awake for 24 hrs. ;)

thanks for hearing me out anyway

you deny the superiority of my cock?

What? Tons of niggers try to act white. That pendulum swings both ways. Don't act all uppity because one ghetto white girl copies, or "appropriates", your culture.

lol those are just in america

>chavs

Nope.

Uppity, ha I love it.

Leave them poor niggers alone, they ain't hurting nuffin but themselves

>Fried chicken in the background.

Are you even trying?

with a mom like that she was doomed from the start

Doesn't change the fact that's she white

she got some big ass titties though

fair point mate

What kind of accent is that?

I can't understand half of what she says.

when her behavior becomes the majority of whites and not the minority, then you niggers and other assorted savages can talk
youtube.com/watch?v=gEZUnKIf49I

I haven't experienced that from the white side of things.

I grew up poor. Super poor. I spent the first 8 years of my life in a trailer, my parents sharing with my aunt and uncle. I had the advantage of not being raised by a single mom, and my parents not being ignorant savages, but there's no denying I came from a white trash background.

When I was 9, my dad got a great job. We had to move several states over to get it, but we did, and suddenly we were upper middle class and I was going to a private school by the time I was 12.

The rest of my family that was white trash? My aunt and uncle that still lived in a trailer with my cousins on my mom's side, my christian fundamentalist grandparents that spent more on the tithe at church over 15 years than they spent on their 2 bedroom single story cottage, and my SWATHE of druggy, criminal aunts uncles and cousins on my dad's side couldn't be happier. We escaped the spiral.

Also

>28 million views

Da fuq

>a special situation where the assholes of their ethnicity are being allowed to get away with more bad behavior than others
Are you fucking kidding me? Does this "special situation" have a stipulation that if you are acting normally you can just be murdered by the police?

>black people get away with everything
>black people are disproportionately jailed because they deserve it
You racist fucks can't have it both ways.

Mexicans are white in your world?

That girl is not a nigger,
And Dr. Phil is not a doctor.

I'll grant that police are assholes to black people. That is separate from civilian interactions with them though.

I'm on that other user's side - I CAN'T get in a fistfight with a black guy. Ever.

If a police officer gets into a fight with a black guy, people assume he was doing something wrong. If *I* get in a fistfight with a black guy, I'm a racist piece of shit that's clearly only fighting him because he's black and not because he was talking shit or picked a fight with me first.

nigger sit down and observe them objectively instead of bringing this emotional libtard tantrum to a debate

Yes i do
Go fuck yourself

I'd like to have really sloppy degrading sex with her.

she's emulating nigger culture, this is why we hate niggers
this

The caucasus do not extend into North Africa.

Isn't he a botanist or something? Like, not a psychiatric or medical doctor, but in the sense of having a doctorate in a particular field?

>why do whiteys have this ugly woman
>niggers would gangrape the fuck out of her, her mom, and her grandmother

>push up bras
>BIG ASS TITTIES BRO

You stupid fucking blind bitch. She's a C cup at best. Those aren't "BIG ASS TITTIES". They're fucking average at best. Wipe your dad's cum off your eyes and stop being blind you fucking faggot.

C's are still pretty big ass titties

You sound pretty gay, maybe daddy's cummies got a little too far down your throat

Tfw the caucasus mountains are The Wall and the hordes of white walkers are about to come down stopping at nothing killing everyone in their path...

o fuck george rr martin wasn't imagining the wall dividing Scotland from England after all.

No they aren't you kissless virgin cunt.

Compared to what? A chinese bitch? Cs are pretty typical.

>Cs are pretty typical

Yeah, typically nice tits. You virgins are trying too hard.

>when many like these exist
I'd point out the phenomenon of the Gaussian distribution curve, where the mean sits and what a standard deviation is, but I doubt you'd understand.

Either way, there's your answer.

Yeet nigga, you just mad because of cultural appropriation. Least she has an inside voice.

>daytime housewife tv, turns into a meme because she is ridiculous
>then makes the rounds on housewifebook
seems straight forward enough

how about the latest dindu "deal".
if he were white and poor there is no fucking way he would have been out on the street to get shot by a cop.

>quit school at 7th grade

Is this legal in the US? In Germany you pretty much have to go until at least 10th grade. If you refuse, the police will come and force you.

"Typically nice" and "big" are not synonymous terms you mongoloid. Just because your 12 year old sister has a C cup and that gets your dick twitching doesn't mean that C's are either big or impressive.

Niggerology 101

I'm reasonably confident the same is true for most states in the US. Maybe shitty southern states that "don't want ejumacation queering up my kids" don't care so much about it. Here in NY, you can drop out in 10th, but there's not much reason to since nobody hires 16 year olds.

>don't want ejumacation queering up my kids

kek

but she's prettier

cuz we built cool shit when lil nigger faggots were still making straw huts

>Because Jews funneled degenerate nigger "pop" culture down everyones throats, causing everyones' teen girls to be twerking slurring degenerates

ftfy, stupid nigger racist faggot

>thinks anecdotal evidence is valuable in any sense

>Is this legal in the US?
Sometimes.
>legal dropout age varies by state, usually 16-18, need parent consent if under 18
>parents/school can face fines or jail time for failure to comply with truancy law
>are legally employed or emancipated

If you complete a GED or do college instead you can usually legally drop out of High School but many colleges won't admit you without meeting certain requirements (usually age if you lack a diploma) or having your enrolled High School's consent in some early admission program. You can also do some alternative or online thing. but you aren't really dropped out in those cases.

Most states just don't have the resources or give a fuck to go after people for it.

hahaha, gross.

Are you literally retarded?

Caucasian what?, This is some nigger trained trash.

Probably been sucking nigger dick since she was 11.

i dont understand it either but we have controlled the entire world forever and will continue to do so.

there's something missing in the other races

every shoe and every suit you niggers wear comes from us, everything you know comes from our science.

you have tried to become more like us and thats good i guess

but remember your place toby.

she is prime jailbait

They actually glorify this stupid cunt? America is doomed..

>MTV garbage

MTV is still a thing? Are you posting from 1995?

i'd call it more exploiting her than anything else. the only ones who think of her as anything other than a joke are other tweens that are already doomed as well.