Daredevil Season 2

What did Sup Forums think of it?

Filler: the season

Best Capeshit show currently.

I kind of agree it needed more punisher and less ninjas but I thought Elodie Yung kicked the shit out of whatever the fuck you'd call Garner's Elektra.

Started off great, then went full ninjashit

kek, She was so much better than Garner.

I wanna tongue Elodie Yung's bootyhole

I dropped it

Good show.

Great first 4 episodes - mediocre the rest except for Frank scenes

capekino

when's the Punisher show gonna come out?

predicted to land around november 2017

The Hand storyline was trash. They could have stretched out the entire season with The Punisher alone and it would have been so much better.

Would've been far better without the ninjas

Definitely dropped in quality after the 4th episode.

Based Frank was great.

>mfw Marvel does better symbolism than DC

nice meme

Ninja's were fine, great mcu world building and essential in what makes DD. Glad they are coming back too. cry more fags

This. I could give a fuck about the Black Sky.

The Electra flashbacks were good for Murdock's character, but the present day Electra needs to fuck off.

Ultimately I can't see where they're trying to go with the show. All paths lead down from here. They jumped the shark with The Hand. Could've had two full seasons of Punisher/Blacksmith/Kingpin.

I think people were just interested in the punisher.

Maybe they should've saved it for season 3 so there wouldn't be such a contrast between the realism of the punisher and the fantasy of the ninjas.

I loved the ninjas though.

Mathew

Fisk is coming back in S3 and will start to fuck Matt's & co shit up like he promised

Dropped, teenage bs

Please lord, i just wanna see Rachel Alves on screen

Matt & co's shit is already fucked up unless Matt being like "I'm Iron Man" suddenly fixes everything and we timeskip and get a couple lines of exposition to explain why the three of them are drinking and back to being broke and lazy.

S2 felt like it should've been S4 in a show that's ending with 5 seasons.

Cast her, Sup Forums

She's a redhead so she'll probably be recast as a black woman

shit grid fuck your capeshit

I bet you didn't like Mr. Robot either, grandpa.

You put 3 center framed medium close ups in a cinegrid? Pretty boring shot selection.

It was great.

The later half got wieghed down by the ninjas.

Also, Foggy was terrible. I don't know if it's just the actor or if they purposely want foggy to be a whiny botch. But he was worthless and contributed nothing to the story

WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME EVERYTHING MATT