Roast me faggots. You can't because I am a gangsta ass nigga from San Diego. You can't fuck with this

Roast me faggots. You can't because I am a gangsta ass nigga from San Diego. You can't fuck with this.

>nigga
>white

he will not devide us!

Iron Maiden? Classic, but a little pleb-tier don't you think? I'm no snob, but you could have gone with something a little more obscure. That just screams boring.

It's a shame the holocaust never happened. We'd be so much better off without your degenerate sub race polluting the world.

Hi Lucas

So much stupid in one post.

Nigga who da fuk do you think you talking too? I will come to ya door and beat ya ass!

Fuck you and your taste faggot!

hey jabro

suh bruh

were you intentionally trying to do the JUST face? i wish i had shoop skills cus that pic is asking for it

I like Iron Maiden, but having an Iron Maiden poster is lame. It's Man-Cave-esque. It says "Look at me I'm a dude, bro. No girls allowed in here cause I'm bad to the bone"

I don't know hwy y'all hatin. Bunch of basement dwelling faggots that jerk off to ur moms

that hairline is getting further and further up there

Bro, bitches don't evaluate my decor. They just after this big cali dick.

fuck you talking bout faggot, i have to pay extra to have this mane cut because it's so thick

Yeah but at the end of the day you're lame.

nigga where you live? I will come beat yo ass? show you how we handle shit in san diego

I get all the bitches you virgin faggots wish you could even close enough to smell they perfume and shit

didnt you also play that gremlin manlet in the hulk movie that tanked so hard no even knows it exists?

So what you're saying is you're a sex addict since it seems to be the only thing you're capable of talking about?

kek wtf

See what I mean about being lame? Read that back to yourself. That was a pretty standard, pre-written, vanilla response. Lmao you suck dude.

Da fuck you talking about faggot? you want me to hulk smash ur face all over ya street nigga?

Nigga that ain't me and I am 6 ft

I can talk about fucking ur mom if you want? She's a dirty slut

travis ryan

wrong nigga initals are J.L.

and?

stop pretending, Tim. and stop taking your anger for bad genetics on strangers over the internet. it's not cool to be a sour puss just cus you're shorter than 98% of the population

This is what chad looks like you little neck beard faggots. I thought this was gonna be worth the laughs but you faggots can't even roast a nigga if you was starvin

Nigga who da fuck is Tim and I done said I was 6 ft

jewish cm punk

I've seen you. I don't like you.

How would starving make one more funny or clever?

Your metaphors are WAYYY off point, dumby.

You look like Ed Norton with Downs syndrome. Shouldn't really grow a beard unless you CAN grow a beard.

Wait do you want to be roasted or not? Why did you make this thread? What do you want from us?

Wow you sound like a fag.

Who cares I can fuck any bitch you ever love

I grow a luscious mane and bitches love to comb they finger thru it

I wanted to be roasted but you niggerfaggots are half assing it

dude totally bruh, this nigga suck dick that he aint even seen yet

Are you same fagging OP or do we have two dullards in this thread

wtf is a same fag?

If dubs god exists

Your camera isn't great

no god or virgin kisses for you faggot

My camera is just fine

Ok so u are

At best you're drunk and having a pisser, but that's only at best. Just remember to drink water or you'll have a real bad hangover judging by the poor quality of your responses and critical thinking.

I hope you're having fun. That's all that matters.

Okay faggot, I still don't know what the fuck ur going on about. What;s ur adress so Ican come fuck ur mom in the ass and make her clean up after

Can't tell if this is you being funny or if you're 12. Otherwise it's just obnoxious, but again, I hope you're having fun.

I wanna have fun with your mom nigga make that bitch ride ass to mouth. You got any pics of her I can jerk it too before I show up?

oh i get it. you're trolling some dude by posting his pics and pretending to be him, hoping one of us gets annoyed with you enough that they doxx him. it's the old ruse tactic at it again

Eh this isn't good enough to engage. You're kinda lame. I hope somebody else entertains your ramblings just so I know you still had a good time using the internet for the first time.

fuckin weak bitch run along

>weak bitch

the irony

the irony is ur a faggot

That wouldn't be a case of irony in this situation. Nigga doesn't know what irony is. Every hate you wear should say "dunce" from now on, dumby.

Fucking kissless virgin faggots... I though I could get a proper roast here but youre all disappointments just like your fathers knew you would be when they walked out the next day on that one night stand with that fucking land whal you call a mother that you obsess over and jerk off alll over your fuckin tendies before you eat them and if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

sad

Kek