Would have been one of the best presidents we ever had. She's also a fine looking woman. Prove me wrong

Would have been one of the best presidents we ever had. She's also a fine looking woman. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: You can't

do you guys also worry that the current president is less than sane?

Smelly mexican detected

Trump put a climate change denier in charge of the EPA. He put gag orders on the EPA. His ban on Muslim countries is dangerous. His foreign policies are dangerous. The united states has the largest military in the world and the president is now a bigot and frankly a racist. People have forgot the dangers of generalizing from the part to the whole. If we dont wake up this is a global problem not a national one. thanks for the b8 m8. i needed to get that off my chest for the dozenth time.

>Pro tip: You can't
correct, i cannot

Why shill for a loser anyway?
Like what's the point?

She stood up for niggers too. Very commendable

not everyone believes what you belive

She's an ugly bitter cunt who sucks cock as a politician.
Probably also a lesbian dyke too.
Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: you can't.

He's the definition of a pissbaby. Everything he says and does is based on his ego. How he lashes out, name-calls, whines, and complains is all because of his ego and the fact that he doesn't get what he wants when he wants it. He's a 70-something year old man with the brain of a 10 year old kid.

Losing to a maniac is not losing. He cheated anyway. We seriously need another recount!

all this bait

Its all about niggers and sandniggers with you americans, I suppose that's how the celebrity became president. Great educational system.

None of this effects you, no matter who the president is, you will always be a jobless, social outcast that rants on the internet every night.

Fuck off you fucking dirty refugee

hillary cheated and still lost, lmao

He's just doing openly what every fucking worthless piece of shit politician does behind closed doors to their staffers and confidants.
All of them are the same and you're absolutely fucking retarded if you don't know that by now.

And you're totally different?

Dude, you're on Sup Forums. We're all worthless faggots, me included.

THIS THREAD HAS NOW BEEN TAKEN OVER BY TRUMP... POST TRUMP FAGS!

TRUMP APPROVES OF THIS MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize that this isn't the first time a racist white guy has been in office, right? Atleast 10 of the fuckers actually owned slaves, or there abouts. Boo woo, a white guys in office again, we'll didn't listen to the last fuck stick in that oval or the 15 before him, we won't listen to this one.

it's crazy that he still does all that 3 weeks into his presidency

even a 10 year old baby would realize the enormity of the responsibility and behave better, imho

Check your privilege buddy. Just because I'm a retard doesn't mean I am inferior

I don't sit there and spew bullshit like you do in a sad, desperate attempt for attention, that's the difference.

What's wrong with owning slaves?

Yes actually it does.

Yea sure.

Touche

??????????????????????????

it means this is a bate thread which it obviously is

Trump has been fulfilling all of his promises and with haste. Best president in decades. Sorry liberals, you had your lunacy for 8 years and now it's the conservatives turn, don't be sore losers.

Depending on how you came about them, either nothing or a lot. My point is, so what if he's racist. I'm racist. My son is probably going to be racist. My entire family all up and down the line has been annoyed and or despised one race or another for some fucking reason. You know how you fix that kids? You act like an adult and deal with shit you don't like. You don't whine or bitch about have to work with some brown fuck from bumfuckistan, or complain thay the black guy got a promotion. You grind your nose, do your shit, and carry the fuck on.

I waited in line to vote for her.
But we both know neither of your claims are true, OP.
I took the bait, and now I'm taking the bait.

minus two, no DACA executive order and no Obamacare replacement

The kikes own trump the kikes own shrillery. You fucktard amerifats enjoy your fema camps lel

inc 300 replies cuz autists cant even distinguish bait anymore.

We are in Sup Forumsizzaro land Sup Forumsros

Trump has small hands. Therefore he must have a small penis which leads to his maniacal behavior. He needs to be stopped before he hits the button and ends us all! She would have helped us because women are better and they are always, always right. Fuck your fake news and your Fascism. Go back to Sup Forums you dirty racist cunt.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm, or someone is really this stupid.

You do realize that nasty buttslut slept with the entire federal reserve right. Kys wwjd

Amen brother

Neither its satire.

Looks like some triggered people are on Sup Forums

Maybe next time make your baite a little less obvious fag

Riposte

WE WON THE POPULAR VOTE

>implying they'd have her

Sir! This is America!
I cannot atone for my actions, but let's not allow speculation in the era of truth.

>so what if he's racist
Too bad he actually isn't even remotely racist you dumb ass.

We wuz kangs 'n shit dawg.

Which means absolutely nothing.
Hillary won that anyways because of all the west coast illegals and dead citizens. She cheated and still lost. Sad!

>The ninth district court has more overturned rulings than any other court in America

Think I'm lying? By all means, look it up.

I'm sorry, Liberals.
I'm sorry.

and the rest of your ShariaBlue/FSB

>722059641▶
>inc 300 replies cuz autists cant even distinguish

The popular vote is what matters now?

He's referring to Hillary.

I'm trying to make a point fuckwit. And everyone is a bit racist. EVERYONE. No if ands or butts. And if you think you aren't, or youre an SJW type, just realize, you're probably one of the most racist. You don't make them take charge of their actions. You pander to them. You look at them as a child thay needs a hand up or a hand out, or some bullshit, because deep down, you know they are less than you will ever be.

IM TRYING TO PROVE A POINT

EVERYONE IS LIKE I THINK

THERES NO WAY TO THINK AROUND THIS, I KNOW BECAUSE IVE LEARNED MORE ABOUT STUFF THAN YOU

This The butthurt from the libfags on this board only makes us harder.

Couldn't be that fully 68% of the judges are Democrats in the 9th circuit and tend to lean far left could it?
That's just crazy talk ain't it... I know. Sorry.

MY IDENTITY POLITICS ARE SUPERIOR TO YOURS

Liberals are far more racist than anyone. The last 2 years are living proof of this.

COULD BE YOUR A MASSIVE CUCK WHOD RATHER TAKE THE EASY ROUTE TO CUCKDOM THAN TELL LIBERALS/TRUMPCUCKS TO DIE IN A FIRE

United States of Cuckmerican'd

Dear White People

Its true study's have shown given the opportunity children will more likely gravitate towards their kind and commit far less hate crimes study's have shown

DEAR COLLECTIVE INDIVIDUALS AGAINST COLLECTIVISM

Why I do have a massive cod, thank you for noticing.
Would you like to come over and see it sometime?

Nigger detected

The fact that their judgements are overturned so often? I guess I don't know, user.
Donald will have a more well-written order by Monday anyways.
Whatever you think of the guy, he's not known for giving up. There will be a Muslim ban.

WHY MY STRAWMAN HAS A MASSIVE PENIS AS WELL, MAYBE YOU GUYS CAN BULL EACH OTHERS CUCK

It's as if they don't think these people can support them selves or male good choices of left to their own devices, so they have to change the way things are for every one to fit the minority of dick bags in civilization. Make people deal with their fuck ups, and alot less people would be messed up by the results. Are all Muslims terrorists? No, but more than a few are. Are all black people criminals? Hell no, but more than a few are. Etc.

(you) wot m8?

A nigger calls a nigger a nigger, nigger.

I fell like you just start a new rap song with lil wayne

100% true Liberals have always been the intolerant, racist, vindictive, petty, corrupt ones.
They have no morals and no integrity.
It is the very definition of what it is to be a "liberal" and they are all card-carrying morally bankrupt haters.

He's a dirty nigger...

ITS DEFINITELY THE OTHER TAX PAYERS WHO YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH POLITICALLY THAT ARE THE ENTIRE CAUSE OF ALL OF YOUR COUNTRIES PROBLEMS, I GUARANTEE IT

A dirty nigger with money you fool. It's like...Obama with out the politicing

I ACTUALLY LIKE ALT-RIGHTERS BECAUSE THEY REJECT IDENTITY POLITICS, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BEING A JEW RIGHT NOW?!

Get a job

Monkeys still throw their own shit.

If I can get millions of dollars by dealing with a shit finger for a few hours, bet your sweet supple booty hole I will.

8 US code 1182 subsection (F) is pretty explicit.
He has the power to bar entry to the US from any country or group he believes is a danger to the US.
It'll be overturned in Supreme Court appeals and then will be expanded upon until a new vetting/background check policy is in place.
The liberal meltdown will be grand to watch.

I CAN GUARANTEE YOU I CONTRIBUTE MORE IN INCOME TAX TO MY COMMUNITY THAN YOU FOR YOURS

Good attitude. At least you can say I told you so, even though your rights get buttfucked as well.

i thought she wanted to go to war with russia...

I'll say this: we here in Germany envy you having a true "leader" and someone who actually does what he says he would do. Trump has balls of steel and follows through. These days, that's unheard of. We all had high expectations for your Obama, but he turned out to be all hot air and basically one of the worst Presidents you've ever had, if not thee worst. I suspect Hillary would have taken that title if she would have been elected. What a disaster for you Amerifags that would have been. At least with Trump you have a chance at change and a chance to turn around the mess of a nation you now have maybe back to its former #1 rank.

Trump is probably your last shot, so those that are against him are just dumb. He's your President and you have to give him kudos for being honest and doing his job. Obama took more vacations that any President in your history x 4. Seems like Trump actually works. He sure as hell doesn't need the money, so be thankful of what you have with him. If you don't want him, the consensus here in Europe now is we'd love to have him.

See patriot act

frenchfag here
ditto
we'd love your trump too

Your caps lock indicates a severe handicap which indicates a tax break.

There is a button on your keyboard. It is called "Caps Lock". Might want to check if it is on pal.

You're clearly a dependent.

>pissbaby
It's official, Tumblr has taken over Sup Forums.
It's amazing what two years can do to a site

How are the rapefugees?