Should I buy a fleshlight? I masturbate like 3 times a day and have no gf

Should I buy a fleshlight? I masturbate like 3 times a day and have no gf.

The cleaning seems kinda annoying since I'm still living with my parents

Other urls found in this thread:

zoophile.net/
amazon.com/Tenga-3d-Sleeve-Spiral-Masturbation/dp/B005C2NV8E?th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a fleshlight flight and two sleeves from bad dragon.
i can honestly say tht the bad dragon ones are better quality and much easier to clean for the boosted price

If you're still living with your parents, then why don't you just have sex with your mom?

holy shit this looks like it might feel better than actual pussy look at those differently structured parts and the way it becomes thinner a second time after the entrance. this is so intelligently designed when you take a look.

This is what im wondering...

I have one it feels bad man. Get a Twitch from bad dragon you will not regret it.

Get a female dog instead.

No need to worry about cleaning. They self clean.

I got one, it sucked. More loose than any pussy I have ever fucked. I had to slam it furiously to get any sensation. After a month it was destroyed.

Female dog OP. Trust me you cannot go wrong.

Half fill a rubber glove with hot jelly mix
As it solidifys tie up the end and fuck
Use and throw
£1 for a pair of gloves
£1 for jelly mix
It works just great

i once had one of these fleshlight girls, the stoya model
felt pretty good, but my banana shaped dick ripped it within a year (only used it like every other week because i'm lazy, and cleaning it is annoying)

*obligatory small penis joke*

If I get pay over 100 bucks for a sleeve from bad dragon it ain't gonna be modeled after a homo lizard

its DEFINETLY worth it, consider springing for a cheaper one from amazon for about 25 bucks, cleanup IS a bitch but its worth it i find, prepare to buy lots of lube

Is the cleaning powder worth it?

Yep, poked a hole straight through the side with my needle dick.

>just saying because it has been the most reliable.
my other one, Lily have three tears and I barely used her. it isn't that the character representing the sleeve is a homo lizard, it's that the sleeve is good for what it's worth.

This is exactly why I stopped using mine. It feels great, but I got tired of cleaning it after every use. Using the hand is just way more convenient.

fleshlights suck ass, go buy a jap hole if you want to stick your dick in rubber
otona.jp is a good place to start

I had 2 fleshlights before I got my jap holes, I will never go back.

Kek.

If you aren't going to reply to me properly you don't deserve an actual response

>(You)

Which one did u get??

If user's gonna disappoint his parents at least it won't be because he's a fag AND fucking a piece of plastic.

Accidental greentext lmao.
just speaking from experience, if you want a shit time and to waste your money then don't get a bad dragon, just saying.

>he thinks I only got one

Daisyuki hold
Virgin age: Admission
Sujiman Kupa Setsuna
Hanjuku (Half mature)

the hanjuku is so fucking good that I have almost punched a hole through it with my dick because I'm enjoying it too much.

I've had the pilot for a few years, discolored but still in one piece.

when your done just rinse and let it air dry, then throw some corn starch on it to absorb all the oils and stuff off the material, I kept mine in a baggie of starch, just rinse before use.

I used to have a sleeve but it was always uncomfortable to use because I'm uncut and my foreskin would be puled back way too much when trying to put it in. I'm sure this would happen no matter the sleeve I use which sucks.

dude were you using lube?

I find it best to pull back my foreskin before sticking my dick in my rubber vaginas, also I dab a little lube under the head so it doesnt catch on anything

second

Virgin detected.

Virgin detected.

>£1 for a pair of gloves
>£1

hows it f feel to be brit and fucked by ur government?

Virgin detected

Virgin detected

Virgin detected

Virgin detected.

Virgin detected

Virgin detected

I actually feel bad for derailing this thread so hard, I'm sorry OP

I don't.

Virgin detected

Virgin detected

Virgin detected

>Sup Forums: it is inevitable

Get the destroya
Master are at night
Make sure to clean it Wis isopropanol alcohol at least once every 2 weeks at most a month. So your dick does not fall off.

It's not perfect but it suffices and is worth the money if your in need of it

Fleshlights are a waste of money, get a powerful wand vibrator.

what so he can shove it up his ass?

cleaning is super annoying. I would reconsider if its inconvenient to do so

Virgin spotted

YOU DONE FUCKED UP.
HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU FUCK UP TWO WORDS!?

Sexually inexperienced person noticed

Tenga flip hole seems much more cleanable. I,ve had one for years. Now i fuck my gf but she likes to use the thing on me to.

sounds fun, with my ex she liked to watch me use my clear fleshlight.

No, you vibrate your penis. It feels a lot better than just sticking your dick in a wet plastic hole.

underaged person with no stable relationship spotted.

Adult brony dragon slayer with dry penis detected

I'd rather stick my dick in something than just have it vibrate. What the fuck is the point if it's just fucking vibrating? I'm going to stick my dick in you now user

careful, he's vibrating.

I'm thinking of getting a vibrating cock ring for when I fuck my dog. Will the vibration make it feel better for both of us? Does it matter that she's a dog since it's designed for human women? Will it still work?

female dog is the way to go, just make sure it's a large breed and she stays intact

You'll wonder why you ever thought finding a girlfriend was important

When I got my dogs I kind of took off work and just had an orgyfest for like 3 months straight. Was naked for weeks upon weeks.

It will definitely work but she might not want to stay still for you if the pleasure is too intense. When I do my doggy doggy style she pulls away if I start rubbing her clit with my fingers, I guess it's just too much to handle.

And I'm not willing to restrain her, I need to know the whole thing is consensual.

I see.

I can't decide if missionary or cowgirl feels better. Doggy style is nice but I love the whole weight of her on my dick sometimes.

Probably cowgirl is my favorite.

I know she enjoys having her clit rubbed though, because if she's horny and I lay down on the floor to cuddle with her, she will stand over me and position herself so that I can slip a finger inside her and give her a good rubbing, and she will buck her hips wildly trying to push me deeper.

She doesn't do that when we have sex though, she will hump a little until I hit the right spot and just stands perfectly still when I'm all the way inside her.

I wish my dog was eager to do cowgirl. She doesn't like sitting or lying on top of me. Maybe if she was a bit more dominant, but she is incredibly submissive both towards me and other dogs. :/

so I have a GSD myself and I can't seem to fit inside her whatsoever. Literally can barely get the tip in, but it seems like the vag just isn't deep at all, I can get my index finger like halfway in and feels like that's all I can do. Tried using shitloads of lube etc

Dafuq

this thread should be screencapped lol

My dogs let me do them however, but they fight each other during due to jealousy.

Submissive bitches are fun missionary.

FIrst you need to make sure she isn't spayed. Then you have to try going straight upward very carefully. There's a guide to this online somewhere.

zoophile.net/

There's a bitch one somwhere in there.

How old is she? You're certain she's not spayed and she goes into heat as normal?

When she's standing the vaginal canal will be going straight up towards her anus, you might be poking around in the wrong direction. If you go forwards towards her belly it's a dead end. Try with a well lubed pinkie finger until you find it I guess.

And many dogs are really tight especially if they have never had sex, so it's probably going to take weeks of regular stretching sessions with just your fingers and tons of lube until she's capable of handling you, if ever.

I've had her since she was 10weeks old, so no, she's not spayed. And she does go into heat normally. Will try going straight up next time.

Forgot to mention, don't push your luck too hard if she seems impossibly small. If she shows signs of discomfort STOP immediately, or she'll quickly learn that sexual activity means pain and she'll never be interested in it.

And you especially don't want to bring a bleeding dog to the vet because you fucked up badly.

also, she's 3 years old.

>mfw this thread hasn't died yet

Yep, my poodle and doberman took forever to stretch out, like 2 years. My golden and GSD were good to go much earlier.

Remember, use organic lube.

Also it doesn't hurt to inject her pussy with organic cranberry extract, garlic extract, thyme, a few drops of hydrogen peroxide, and tiny bit of cinnamon extract. All organic obviously except the peroxide. Must be liquid, no powders.

It's to prevent pyometra. I know a breeder who did this with her female dogs and not a single one ever got pyometra. They were all goldens too, the breed most susceptible to it. I've been doing into my dogs pussies and they are very healthy vaginally. Obviously use surgical soap to clean the injector and your dick before sex too.

You gotta use an actual vaginal injector. I highly recommend aloe cadabra lube. It's great and edible. Amazon has it. Yuu can also get a vaginal plastic injector too.

No oil ever into the vagina though. Including oil lubes or coconut oil.

What breed?

Thanks for the lube tips, that's very helpful!

I think pyometra is more or less a yeast infection that enters the uterus and quickly spirals out of control, so any human lube that contains ingredients meant to prevent yeast growth is probably a good choice. It's important to know that there's a healthy bacterial flora that is supposed to be there though, so excessive cleansing, antibacterial soap use etc can potentially increase the risk.

It's caused by e. coli entering the vagina after or before heat.

Those herbs are great at killing e.coli. Took me a while to research the right ones but that breeder really helped me with that. I suspect he fucked his dogs too.

>so any human lube that contains ingredients meant to prevent yeast growth is probably a good choice

Might not be if it messes with pH. Something organic and edible is a safe bet, mixed with all those organic extracts.

The peroxide is great though, as long as you don't overdo it. Garlic is great for it too but I don't overuse it for taste obviously. I use a lot of cranberry and pomegranate peel extract though. Tastes amazing with a bitch's natural flavor.

Also if you plan to inject their pussies go real easy on the spicy extracts. Garlic, cranberry are fine, but thyme and cinnamon along with peroxide should be used sparingly and in small amounts. You don't want it to sting her.

Virgin dectected

Virgin detected.

dubs detected

I'm trying to find a good picture of the female canine reproductive tract for that other confused user but I can't seem to find my old pictures of it. Almost all the anatomy stuff for dogs is grossly oversimplified but I had this one picture that had all the small vulva/vagina details and made sense when compared to personal experience.

Hopefully I can dig it up before the thread dies, otherwise I'll repost it on the eight chan /zoo/ board when I have a chance.

I hope I didn't lose my virgin card just because I did my dog, I want to become a grand wizard eventually

I tried that sex toy. It sucked. The Hazel toy was much more similar to an actual dog vagina. It had the same upward entry and everything.

Got me through my college years before I could get my dogs.

Pretty sure it counts if you came inside. Or if you even penetrated to begin with.

why do people like you exist

Agreed, I also have both of them and Hazel is the only one worth owning. Only thing I don't like is that they only seem to work well with the original bad-dragon cumlube

because dogs are the most beautiful forms of life on the planet

screencap this thread its so fucking ridiculous

Because dipping in and out of four different wet clenching dog vaginas every day feels fucking amazing.

While plebs like you dry rub it to anime.

Yeah I used some toy lube I found online. The bad dragon lube is probably for injecting, not lubing.

Sup Forums might be best known for loving cats, but we only truly love dogs.

Only 3? I think some other people would be in need of a fleshlight more than you. I masturbate so much my hand pads are as smooth as glass.

Damn buddy, you need a dog.

You masturbate so much you no longer have fingerprints? Whoa!

Make a dildo or buttplug out of meltable plastic, masturbate hands free in the shower and clean it when you're done. It melts in 160•F water so you can turn it back into a puddle of plastic with a coffee pot of hot water poured into a glass bowl if you can't hide a toy in your room. *Bonus: it trains your prostrate to cum which Fully drains it and makes you need to cum at most once a day. You cum like a girl without touching your dick so fapping doesn't ruin your cock's sensitivity for the day you might actually get to fuck a girl and at the same time trains your ass for the eventual day you'll be expected to please your bf or owner. Either way- for you this is optimal as it allows to to orgasm completely but less often and spend (waste) very little time fapping. You can use the extra time in your day to develop as a person, become who you need to be, and as a productive member of society will be seen as a catch by any prospective gf (unlikely) or bf/owner/master which is very likely. Your parents need to stay the fuck out of your room, ESPecially if you don't do drugs or light fucking stinky candles and fall asleep or leave your room a mess or have good grades or have a job and/or help around the house a lot if you don't have a job. It's Your area, and if you Own your life you can make it Your space by indignant insistence on privacy. Ask your parents if it's ok to disturb them if you might think they are having sex or masturbating, jokingly and lightly with a good heart and not a tone of pettiness and Surely they will give a burgeoning sissy her own little quiet time to train her boipussy for her future dream man.

Please tell me the "Dog fucking things" is like a joke or a meme. You guys dont really fuck dogs. Please tell me you dont fuck dogs.

It's too late for that now friendo.

My balls are still covered in dog squirt from last night. And I intend to apply a new coat again 2-4 more times today.

itt: virgs
kysiaf

Hey user if you're still lurking I finally found a helpful anatomy picture for you.

Two notable things: there's a tiny cavity in front of the clitoris, but this should be pretty obvious isn't the right place.
I think you got stuck finding your way through the ring of muscle above the urethra though, it's not very well documented by anatomy books but this is the main thing that holds the knot from a male dog in place inside her, and the thing that you need to carefully work on stretching out until it's flexible enough for you to penetrate.

Male dogs don't have to worry about it because they have a bone in their penis and can slip it inside while it's mostly flaccid and very narrow, then it doesn't matter how much space there's inside, once the knot is in place he'll just grow until either he's at max size or she can't fit any more.

Tenga 3D is much nicer feeling than Fleshlight.

I prefer the Polygon--definitely best. Spiral is 2nd best.

Use Tenga's "Hole Lotion" for the best feel. Other lube works, but can bee too thick or thin to feel natural.

Best thing next to the real thing. Japanese fucktoy technology is unparalleled.

amazon.com/Tenga-3d-Sleeve-Spiral-Masturbation/dp/B005C2NV8E?th=1

Sigh, why are all the hyper high-drive working breeds the most beautiful ones :(

I want a border collie, husky, german shepherd, samoyed, labrador, golden retriever, groenendael and many others but I don't want them to become nervous, wreck the house or eat the mailman.