It's not Eastbound but it fills the void for Silicon Valley

It's not Eastbound but it fills the void for Silicon Valley.

I love it. Jody Hill rules. It's already better than 90% of other shit on tv right now.

I love the ending with Goggins on the walkie Talkie, you could say this has an Election vibe to it almost.

also Ray did nothing wrong.

Ray is a great character. I hope we see more of him, he's such a nice guy.

Really funny yea, although this is one series I might rather stream in 2 or 3 chunks than wait week after week for 30 new minutes.

I'll watch Walton Goggins do anything.

>you broke my computer Ray.

Only Danny could deliver such a dumb line like that.

Also Snodgrass' ass is amazing.

Much like Preston Sturges and so many other filmmakers, HBO seems to have a company of actors, a stable. This guy, Shea Wingam or whatever from Boardwalk Empire, True Detective. Mickey Doyle from Boardwalk in The Night Of, Michael K Williams in The Wire, Boardwalk, and a couple others. Anyone else?

meh. maybe 2nd episode will be better.

>look her up
>it's a dude

Oh I see.

Yeah it was mostly setup but there were still some laughs to be had

>Make your move, MOTHERFUCKER!

Even his cursing is eloquent.

it was such a great move to make him a friendly guy when we're led to believe the exact opposite. They also did the same thing in reverse with the new principal, I'm glad she's going to be an antagonist

Yep, the commercials looked like shit, but I gave it a chance for Walton and I'm glad I gave it a shot, it's hilarious

Someone post more of that incredible ass

Seriously, how did she develop such a buttocks?

wtf I had no idea they already have two seasons ready. And 9 episodes each? This is great news.

i only laughed once. The 'affirmative' joke.

And it's done after that. Could change like how EB&D was only going to be 3 seasons but got a 4th.

>They also did the same thing in reverse with the new principal, I'm glad she's going to be an antagonist

Yeah she's obviously not squeaky clean as she wants people to think so you can still rally behind goggins and mcbride even if they are a bunch of vultures.

>Scottish
>Ass like that

Where do I find one for me?

I'm embarrassed to admit that when Russell and Gamby shook hands at the end and "Be True to Your School" started playing, I got a little hyped.

I hope she wears more outfits like that.

Also a good actress if she's from Scotland with a thick accent.

Well, the biggest laugh I got was form the preview for episode 2 when Goggins goes "THIS IS MY HOUSE, MOTHERFUCKER"

It's ok, has potential. But I wasn't really laughing like I was with EB&D's pilot.

Same, busted out laughing

Episode one was all necessary exposition, now the real fun can start.

Probably from eating those pizza boxes full of deep-fried lard that they have over there.

I guess probably because it's more grounded than EB&D is

it was a hype moment i felt it too

dandy goggins is hilarious

Yeah, I think the issue is that McBride is playing a slightly more sympathetic and realistic character in this. For instance, I don't expect a "What's his name, fuckin Shrek?" out of him in this show.

The part with him telling the kid he's gonna get held down and raped was pretty out there I'll admit. Unless that's really a thing that happens.

Stay out of this, Ray.

This just in.. it says here that season 5 of Girls was terrific. Possible Emmy & or Golden Globe award nomination worthy.

Yeah I didn't quite understand that. It was a little funny I guess but they kept going with it for multiple scenes. I dunno.

you should consider ending your life

so my question is this: McBride is already the target of the black principal but Goggins is actually doing well so far with the ass-kissing tactic.
>Ice cream social! Show everyone how sweet you are!

How is it going to blow up in Goggins' face? Betrayal by McBride?

why are liberals getting so triggered about this show?

Happens every day in schools across America.

Because they obviously got turned the fuck out in ISS....

I think Goggins will have a plan but Danny will have his own twist on it which will screw things up, or heck maybe she already sussed out that Goggins is trying to play her by kissing up.

Who the fuck cares, people crying about how dah mean widdle white men are picking on the innocent black women is fucking retarded, especially if you watch the episode you'd see she's just as cutthroat as well.

I mean what do they think is going on, that the black actress is being strongarmed behind the scenes to enjoy her role but is secretly scared of some white power cabal running things from behind the scenes?

USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD!

Anyway, I love how trashy Janelle is, she's either a stripper a cheerleader or both.

I don't know what it is about danny McBride but he always makes me laugh

Is this the thread where we pretend Silicon Valley Season 3 was anything but terrible?

Kim Kelly aged really, really well.

That FAMAS ain't gonna be enough to do the job.

Fucking explain yourselves.

Last season of Girls was great. I'm not so blinded by my hatred towards women to see that.

Lindsey too. Christ those women are sexy.

absolute crap.

Nigger's got great timing and delivery. When he delivers a line, he doesn't hold back, he says it with such commitment that it makes it totally believeable.

No, but actually enjoying a comedy series centered on females, clearly demonstrates that your opinion should be immediately discarded...cupcake.

That's what your mom said when you were born.

I guess was blinded by my hatred of shitty writing and uninteresting characters. Good for you though for having such low standards!

I thought he was great in pineapple express

his most underrated role for me was Land of the Lost

I have an open mind & appreciate a multitude of genres & topics. It's you who are repressed into some kind of bizarre ideal.

That was actually a pretty decent movie.

It's his most overrated movie considering no one talks about that movie but you

Says the guy who buys the Batman Vs Superman directors cut.

thanks!

>I have an open mind & appreciate a multitude of genres

In other words, no standards...

Fuck off ya' cunt ass Henry Rollins wannabe

No need to get so heated, princess.

that's about the level of writing on this shitty show. No wonder you like it.

You mean like a school shooting?